Nfl is dying

>bullshit right from start
forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/10/05/confirmed-nfl-losing-millions-of-tv-viewers-because-of-national-anthem-protests/

>low ratings
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/17/early-season-ratings-decline-continues-for-nfl/

>no one wants do play it because they die
ndsuspectrum.com/football-is-dying-the-players/
nyunews.com/2016/02/10/the-nfl-is-dying-a-slow-death-much-like-its-players/

How do we fix this trash? Remove the 3 hours of ads? Force some actual play in a match?

You realize neither of those "football is dying" articles are terribly impressive, right? I think they're both amateur contributions.

kys lulucunt

at least change to an american ip like you usually before you concern troll about the nfl

I'm a firm believer that CTE cases would go down if there was a real crackdown on steroids. Men shouldn't be that big and that fast, but you have them running into each other.

The anthem stuff is their fault for making such a patriotic spectacle of the national anthem. They also never really addressed the kneeling until Trump mentioned it, which caused the problem to worsen rather than go away.

Of course they need to stop with all the ads. Never go to commercial break during a crucial timeout and have commentators describe what is going on. MLB, NHL, and NBA have fixed commercial breaks at specific times of the game (i.e. every 5 minutes in NHL, every half inning and pitching change in MLB). The NFL seemingly throws commercials in whenever they get a chance.

Idk why people care about commercials. I usually post in gamethreads during them, watch something else or play vidya during the game. Plus stretching the games out means I can enjoy football for the entire day.

>Idk why people care about commercials. I usually post in gamethreads during them, watch something else or play vidya during the game
Agreed. Normalfags are sitting on their couches and staring at the TV with gaping mouths while the commercials play and smart people go do something else until the game starts again. If you complain about commercials you're dumb.

>""""""""""brazilian""""""""""

not an argument

If NFL is dying, which sport are burgers turning into?

kneeling

>2016 articles

>this much rationalising
>"commercials are good you retards, you're just not as smart as me!"

kek

true i need to update

>a br telling someone else to kts

top kek

Pele listen to me you stupid fuck. North American sports are too big to fail. They're the biggest things after religion. Sometimes even out perform that sector. We can sustain ourselves unlike you banana lovers.

Don't worry, "player safety" rule changes will kill the game long before politics does.

agreed. the commercials are perfect for scanning game threads, checking twitter, etc. Then again, soccer has a full 90 minutes for that so maybe thats why its so popular

>leaf

>this post was brought to you by Subway

>hockey becomes the new national pastime

No, the NFL is not dying. Honestly, its just a dumb right-wing narrative that the NFL is struggling. It's doing fine

>confirmed-nfl-losing-millions-of-tv-viewers-because-of-national-anthem-protests
looks like I'll have to start tuning in, I can't let Drumpf win like this

Drumpfshits are rascists losers in life. They are not winning in any way shape or form

>phoneposter

They went out of their way to not show the anthem for SNF tonight

the left can't meme

The right can't into education

the right can do it for them lmao

>occupy democrats

The real issue the NFL should be worried about is the head Injuries.

If anything brings the NFL down, that will.

Yes, yes, tell me more Moshe

No it won't

Everyone knows about them now

No one's not watching because some retard turns his pea brain into jelly

>unsourced numbers
>white text with random yellow highlights
>picture we're supposed to act like is relevant
>quote from a literally who
Classic occupy democrats

NFLfags are in total denial. I am enjoying their destruction.

How can we save the NFL? I propose these:
1. Ban all kneeling, punish the kneelers. The old angry white dudes must see that the league respect them as customers
2. Crack down on CTE. Even better helmets, new tackling rules, less steroids
3. Less commercials. Introduce ads on the pitch and divide commercial breaks by 2
4. Respect the customers. Less expensive to go to the stadium, no more relocations

1. and 4. I agree
2. Rugby-style rubber helmets?
3. Keep the commercials so that viewers can go to the toilet or scan Sup Forums

You just confirmed that you are that mouth gaping retard, the exact target audience for said commercials. I, like any other functioning adult with responsibilities, have other things to do during commercials, try not being such a tool

really don't care about the nigger kneel scandal, however the commercials every time there is a break in play gets old after awhile and has gotten worse than its ever been, I mean shit you don't even see an actual halftime report, its like 10 minutes or so of the talking heads and then its fucking 20 minutes of commercials, its unreal

I thought about some kind of crushable one-use helmets, to absorb the maximum amount of energy. Would be extremely expensive though

I'm assuming it gives some pleasure to frantic retards to fantasize that the NFL is in trouble, or will just die or something. It's not, and it won't. So while you sob, we will just continue to watch football without you. Sounds good to me

t. butthurt handeggfag

>2016
Drag the waters some more, boy

He's right, kill yourself. Faggot.

The source is about major CEO salaries (the 1% of the 1%) who I guess are technically almost everybody's "boss" even though the person you think of as your boss is in the 5.7% increase category too

Because it is far inferior when you are watching a single game. Is this a fuckin joke?

If the NFL is dying the anthem protest-kneels aren't the cause. The folks who get angered by that will hate the individual players but will concentrate on the overly patriotic USAgasm of the rest of the sport. *I do think the owners joining in was ridiculous because their heart wasn't in it.
Brain damage will kill the sport. Parents forcing their kids into football at a young age will be fewer and fewer as the research and data continues to pour in. Sure there are plenty of white American moms that want sons who hunt, go into the military, and play football but the more casual sports families might push their kids towards soccer or baseball.
The U.S. has been paying more attention to soccer lately than at any point in my 43 years. No matter how Trumpy this country looks at the moment it is becoming more diverse by the day in real life. As a lifelong baseball fan who always hated football culture I'd be psyched to see soccer overtake the NFL in my lifetime.

If that new CTE scan turns out to be viable and there's enough pressure on the NFL to test every player at least once a season, it's going to kill the game. If they start showing that NFL, college and high school players are getting brain damage constantly, parents are going to stop their kids playing it and the talent pool will dry up. That's aside from teams not being able to get players cleared.

Climate is trending the wrong way hockeybro. Your sport will forever be for the few

>americans

just let it die

Take away most of the pads and use rugby helmets. It forces players to tackle correctly without turning into human torpedoes and forces ball carriers to run around defenders instead of dropping their shoulders and trying to skullfuck someone.