Hillary Clinton (D) 51%
Donald Trump (R) 39%
Neither 6%
Other 2%
Wouldn't Vote 1%
Undecided 1%

Other urls found in this thread:

langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1178a12016Election.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All because Sup Forums is filled with retards. You could have had two populist candidates but supporting more than one person was too difficult for you idiots. Obviously if it's establishment vs. outsider, the former will win.

It's 12% percent one week then 5 the next, I smell kosher food.

>ABC ((((((((((((News))))))))))))) poll

It's literally nothing.

>alpnigger
can't even make a proper rectangular flag

>This mad his meme candidate won't win

O M8 I AM LAFFIN. Enjoy Shillary retard.

All these polls do is tell us what a few thousand (if that) people think. They aren't remotely reliable because the numbers can change so much between new sample groups. It's like those statistics where "1 in 3 people aren't straight". Well that's going to vary a fuck ton based on who you end up asking.

The polls are useless until the actual presidential campaigning begins, ie after both Trump and Clinton have officially been declared as their parties' respective nominees.

obvious bait, you're so retarded and this isn't even good bait.

In other news, Trump will never get to 1237 delegates because it's simply impossible, and Leave (Brexit) will never win because ALL of the polls say so, even on the day before the vote. Also, Netanyahu will never win the 2015 Israeli elections because ALL of the polls predict that he will lose, even the polls taken on the day before the elections.

HAHA enjoy poverty.

Uhh no, that's not how polls work.

Partisan
divisions are 36-24-33 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents, in the full sample, 37-27-
30 among registered voters.

langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1178a12016Election.pdf

How is it bait. Hillary can rig the primary and supposedly murder people set to testify against her, what makes you think she won't do whatever it takes to win the general?

>Swiss aka mountainjews
>poor

I knew Canadians were retarded but really?

its summer guys no body is interested in politics during the summer

>not including Gary Johnson

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah it is dumbfuck

You will enjoy poverty because Clinton is for globalism and will end up with Swissland being part of the EU.

everyone is your family is.

Bump

>the opinions of mountain jews
>relevant
kek

> because Clinton is for globalism and will end up with Swissland being part of the EU

With that logic you'll become a new state. Which is worse? Take your twelve your old fantasies elsewhere.

>Can't argue facts

>Polls
>After brexit

Fuck the polls, FULL MEME AHEAD!

>>Sup Forums is stoopid WAHHHH muh boiny
>facts

Brexit poll 23rd of June: 55% Remain 45% Leave

Polls have been manipulated for months

It's a fact that the Establishment won't give up power and instead of trying to prevent that, you circlejerked one candidate. Enjoy Shillary retard.

A FUCKING PLUS SIGN

>Only Democrat voters were polled

>Trump kept saying stupid shit that was self harming

>feel that after his anti-hillary speech, which was really fucking good, that now he's on track

>HE, is the first global American leader to speak out Brexit after it happened

>spends the first 20 minutes of his press conference gloating about his golf course rather than addressing Brexit first, then the course later.

>didn't bring it up until the Press did

THIS is why he's at -12. He was TIED a month ago.

The other reason is that Sup Forums refuses to help by creating social media campaigns. Go ahead, try to convince r/the_donald or Trump General that the reason why liberals win is because they have social media campaigns and we do not.

For example, if we had people making Super Deluxe style videos of Hillary and Warren's bullshit, and was posting it on r/video, instagram, twitter, etc, OUR message would get out

Yet they just want to post peepee the frog and call it a day.

Try to convince Sup Forums that saying "The big banks and corporate interests are responsible for these vents" and not "its da jews".

The greatest example of this is Judge comments. Sup Forums was going "BUT HE'S RIGHT", yes he is right, but how it came off, and the fact he doubled down made him look wrong. You don't keep repeating shit just to look "right".

We and r/the_donald could be helping Trump win, instead we continue to peepee poopoo

Stop with the fantasies you freak

>WAHHHHHH
That's literally you.

>STRIPES

Why is American banter so shitty? Because you never go outside into actual social situations to communicate with people?

fug

That's a hot dude 2bh.

There's almost nowhere to go but up from there. Like 35% of Americans will support Trump almost no matter what. If Trump keeps doing shit he did in the primaries, he might shave off some more points, but I don't think he will. It seems he's realized that he's not in the GOP primaries anymore. The general is an entirely separate battle.

And to make matters worse

We are the largest collection of young, college educated Trump supporters. If we aren't willing to lift a finger in support, then he WILL LOSE.

Not by some, but by so much that another "trump" will never come along.

The generals need to be more organized and have videos to share and spread. Oh wait they do.

>its pol's fault that bernie the cuck failed
Lol ok

>Wouldn't Vote 1%
wow, so 99% voter turnout? Trump saved democracy!

this

focus on youtube and shit. Trump is already extremely well known and entertaining it would be so easy for videos about him to go viral.

FBI where are you?

So what you are telling me is that there is a pro-trump twitter, that isn't Trump himself, that is run by r/the_donald or TrumpGen that has a carefully curated message, no crap that can be miscontrued, and posts videos that are retweeted by atleast 1000+ subscribers regularly?

Where is the TrumpGen youtube? Shit man, giivasunner recently got Sonic and Eggman's voice actors to do something for them, and they've been a channel for 3 months.

And when I say videos I don't mean shit that could possibly be seen as racist. No moonman.

You NEED TO CURATE THE MESSAGE

A FUCKING MED PACK

>78821454
So why don't you do something.

I have, I've attempted to make multiple pro-Trump accounts and repost content. But what makes this work is ONE message. Getting people like milo and whatnot on board. Etc. using the words of our enemies against us.

This should be everywhere really.

Think about it. Bill Maher on his show just recently did a whole spiel about "How trump is right on Islam" and how "Brexit means trump can happen".

A remixed video about that would be solid gold.

We (pol) could become a superpac for him essentially. Doing an online campaign.

And what was the make up of the poll? How much of the poll, percentage-wise, was independents and democrats?

Also, explain why this poll has such a larger bias for Clinton compared to the NBC/Washington Post poll? Especially when, according to both polls, Trump has a slight edge from independents and just as much loyalty from Republicans as Clinton has from Democrats.

Also, ABC's poll has a huge jump in preference from May to June for Men, Whites, Independents, Republicans, young voters, and voters 50+. While I don't doubt there could have been a change, there is a 11 point difference for some of these and that change would mean millions upon millions of people suddenly changed from Trump to Clinton.

ABC's 12 percent difference poll is clearly a massive outlier when looking at the other polls. I'm more inclined to believe in the NBC, Rasmussen, Economist, CNN, etc. polls which put Clinton's lead at single digits currently, and even then they seem to poll more from Democrats and Independents than they do from Republicans.

Remember Brexit. That's all i have to say.

Why the fuck would you make pro-Trump accounts? Why shill for a baby boomer, cock-sucking, pro-Zionist cock faggot?

Except the nature of pol would result in that never happening, or never being accepted, so good luck with that.

Don't worry about polls America. We were told we couldn't do it. Once more you and we shall rise up against the modern tyrannies.

Honour, strength and valour America. To victory!

(basically see this link and compare the results).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

>why support the person you support

I don't care.
I'm still voting for Trump.
:3

The trump denial is even worse than the sanders denial.

Even romney was doing a lot better than trump in the polls. There's zero chance trump will win.

The numbers agree with large polls like the pew ones.