youtube.com/watch?v=DZyNz8jWros
youtu.be/zSYYjY1V3qI
youtube.com/watch?v=LEMEyeIjOgE
youtu.be/geG83OsGXqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based bong

Condit's ma /boy/

great news

Who is your #1 choice for female fighter of 2017?

Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrris
CYBORG

this is the thread. based british OP

do you think rose will retire after her loss? she cares more about water than this fight.

Overeem gonna end ngannou

was she shook already?

>Ian McCall is a cuck
youtu.be/hqo5D5GYErI?t=10m13s

nobody cares fuckoff

So guys, I heard Bisping talking recently
He doesn't realize GSP has a longer reach than him
Problemo?

>Problemo?
yes, bisping is getting wrestlefucked

t. cuck mccuck

he's gonna get touched up on the feet

everyone thinks that the standup is Bisping's path to victory but Bisping doesn't realize that GSP is way faster and more crisp and will jab the fuck out of his face imo

GSP is known for his finishing ability

good thread is good

condit is overrated and honestly not even that good

Tbh, the only way I can see GSP winning this fight is by holding Bisping down. GSP tends to favour armlock submissions, and against the stronger man (which Bisping definitely is), he won't be able to submit him. I don't really think GSP's reach will play that much of a factor, apart from him doing his usual snap his jab, then get out of the way of the counter, which his reach does help. Although, Bisping is a very good counter-striker. That's the thing about Bisping, he's just as good offensively as he is defensively.
Short answer, yes and no.

is conduit a good electrician

All Sub Jhenny Andrade/10

There you go

>everyone thinks that the standup is Bisping's path to victory
Bisping literally said, "I'm bigger, I'm taller, I've got a longer reach than him"
I thought WTF? He's training under the assumption he has a LARGER reach? Yikes

what happened to your thread ya burgerflipper? LOL

You're just mad your thread died
Nobody cares about your shit, autistic poem m8

no one cares idiot lol

I was thinking the same thing. I think Bisping is in for a lunchbox letdown this time

lmao lol you're so desperate for attention you come here, nice "life" for a 32 year old bud!

>Short answer, yes and no.
Yeah
GSP only has .5 inch "advantage"
But more of what I'm getting at is that if Bisping is training as if he has a 2-3 inch advantage he may get popped a bit before he adjusts
I'm a GSP nuthugger but I got this fight at about even odds
And that's assuming GSP is in top form

turby serious question, why don't you just try to make your own life better?

Would you consider 26-9 a 'good' record?

why did you make the thread then?

Al bless

let me guess who it is, michael johnson?

I literally don't know what you're asking me dude

the OP doesn't matter, you need to get over it

stupid fighter

Most Embarrassing Fight Predictions

Enthusiastically shilling for CroCop to those that didn't see PRIDE and predicting a brutal head kick KO against Gonzaga

What's yours?

A good home buying experience will come to you but only if you post " thank you based Al" in this thread

GSP is a far better fighter in every way, even with a small reach advantage he should be able to outbox Bisping comfortably. Nick Diaz was almost exactly the same size and GSP took him apart on the feet

>but I got this fight at about even odds

....why? GSP is better at literally everything

I was partying with my friends, doing coke etc, while watching 207 and I was explaining to some of my friends who had never really gotten into MMA how Cruz's footwork was unique and that he was one of the greatest technical fighters of all time, and literally five seconds later he got dropped

And no, vegas doesn't pay if you get the outcome but not the fighter that did it

TYBA

>Nick Diaz was almost exactly the same size and GSP took him apart on the feet

Remember when Condit heemed Hardy in London?

"A-Anderson silva is truly the GOAT"
"H-he'll knock this chump out in 2 rounds"
"w-well I didn't mind the frankie fight"

Shilling Fedor to my dad right before werdum subbed him

Didn't know Nick is a LHW

thats a tough one

>no McGregor

Think I'll skip this episode

Tony vs Mcgoober who wins?

Also who is your fav fighter!

>GSP will lay on top of Bisping for 5 rounds

based al

You need to watch the fight again. There was a lot of blanketing on the mat, but GSP also stood up late and completely shut Diaz's boxing down with counter jabs. Zahabi was yelling at him in the corner to get back to grappling

>GSP is a far better fighter in every way,
>....why? GSP is better at literally everything

For some reason, when I imagine this fight, I see GSP getting jabbed harder than he's been used to and not liking it and I don't think Bisping will be as easy to take down as everyone thinks
Especially when ya consider how GSP often uses his own jab to setup and gauge for takedowns, so if Bisping is winning the jab battle I see GSP in for a rough night
But, I can also see GSP coming in, looking amazing, taking him down at will and keeping him there for at least 3 rounds, so, I put er at even

Is that Macedo?

Fuuuuck, she is a qt.

Probably McGregor, although someone has to end the Conor meme eventually.

Also, pic related

Does anyone seriously think Bisping is easy to take down? His tdd is phenomenal

>and literally five seconds later he got dropped
I was in the same boat
The only thing that saved me was I said "If Garbrant has what it takes to beat Cruz he hasn't had the opportunity to show us yet so I can't say he'll beat him."
I rode that excuse like a rented mule.

I think GSP is legit faster than Bisping. Bisping is based but he will be outclassed in this fight, people sleep hard on GSP's standup. He will also bring tools to the table that he didn't have before, he never really stopped training, he will be better than he used to be. he's a perfectionist and he is constantly adding to his arsenal

I don't think anyone thinks Bisping is easy to take down, it's just that GSP has the best takedowns in the UFC ever lol

Nobody stands with GSP if he wants to take them down save for maybe Jake Shields

youtube.com/watch?v=DZyNz8jWros

Tony Ferguson memes all over him after he gasses out

Also Reem

Pre-fight, I was saying "I actually think this will be one of Cruz's easiest wins and he'll probably get a TKO in round 3, or 4."

Fuck sake.

>Taken down in the fifth round by a 50 year old on the verge of a heart attack and his lungs collapsing from exhaustion

For sure Bisping's got some killer Take down defence my man

Will Rivera be able to do the same as Cody did to him?

Could be, we don't know how strong GSP is going to be in his first fight at MW. But I still think his hands are so much better that he should be able to win comfortably even if he can't take the fight to the mat

>One example
I hate Bisping but he has great tdd

Condit has been raped by every good wrestler he's faced. He's unironically Anderson Silva lite

I think GSP's 1-2 is there all night

I actually thought it was gonna be Rivera to end Cruz's reign, but I think it might be too early for him to fight someone like Cruz. People forget Cruz is one of the greatest fighters of all time and one of the greatest champions of all time. Is Rivera ready for that? We gon' find out boiiiiiiiiiiiii

Beat Lee better than Tony

I mean, if you're gonna be a lite of anybody, why not the GOAT?

splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
pppppppppppppppppqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddddddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anderson Silva is the GOAT can crusher absolutely, better than Fedor in that regard

youtu.be/zSYYjY1V3qI

lol I revved him up again

He just is broken down crying in the middle of heem.

Who is the closest to DJ-lite?

Incredibly well rounded fighter with no obvious weaknesses, except perhaps size.

splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
pppppppppppppppppqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddddddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdddddddddddddddddaddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

For anyone who hasn't seen this I can't recommend it enough
I had a friend who hated GSPs style and after watching this became a big fan
youtube.com/watch?v=LEMEyeIjOgE

splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
>
takin
>
a
>
splish
>
i
>
was
pppppppppppppppppqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddafgdafaddddddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I've watched all of those types of videos but yeah if you haven't they're interesting, the guy is fucking unreal

OMG, I love her slightly imperfect teeth. Makes her look so genuine!

youtu.be/geG83OsGXqs

her face is expressive

MMA is gay.

she looks like the type of chick that'd be down to suck you off if she was on her period you know what I mean

>Who is the closest to DJ-lite?
TJ
Literally the closest (in size)

Lol no he doesn't

Fuck, just seeing her smile and how she interviews, I think she's a 10. I don't really throw out the 10/10 often. A girl has to be incredibly beautiful and come across as unique and talented. She is gorgeous without even trying: any outfit, any amount of makeup. Damn...

Shut up virgin.

DELET

Me shilling Dominick Cruz as one of the most intelligent fighters in the UFC and how Cody Garbrant is definitely gonna gas out any second now

>Fuck, just seeing her smile and how she interviews, I think she's a 10. I don't really throw out the 10/10 often. A girl has to be incredibly beautiful and come across as unique and talented. She is gorgeous without even trying: any outfit, any amount of makeup. Damn...
Holy shit hahahaha. Seems like the only virgin loser here is (you).

MMA is gay

lol I'm married and have a kid bud but hey whatever you want to tell yourself is cool with me

I mean she is gorgeous without even trying and she's a true 10/10 right?

I used to wrestle in high school so it's a step up for me.

I was thinking about TJ vs DJ. Let's say TJ nearly kills himself to make 125, just this one time, and then he beats DJ.

He never makes 125 again because it's nearly suicidal and his body can't handle it UNLESS he chooses to change his body composition a bit and become a super skelly.

What are the implications? Is he truly better? Maybe I'm just in denial, but if he super cuts to make Flyweight just this ONE TIME, he is still obviously a natural 135er and DJ is a TRUE natural 125er.

Now, if they fought and both weighed the same on fight night then I would be forced to accept the result. But otherwise there will always be the doubt about who is P4P better, because TJ obviously has a size advantage.

If TJ was a 125er he'd fight at 125 imo

ain't reading all that nigga

You just can't handle how much of a Supreme Gentleman I am.

My brain just perceives beauty on a deeper level than you bud.

Do you think he has a step stool to get stuff off the top shelf?

that's funny because she looks slutty bud lol