Taboo

Seriously Sup Forums? How are there NO threads on this TV show? Its awesome!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1cWcRB5MdzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clearly it's because it's so good it does not warrant a thread...clearly.

is he going to fuck the tranny?

>only three episodes in
>airing on sunday
come back on monday.

Where's the ghost in episode 3?

I hope so.

Airing on saturday lad.

And to answer to OP's question: what good would it do to the show? It would only be trashed on this shit board.

>Airing on saturday lad.
oh, good to know. strange timeslot desu

i fear he'll be killed off before getting some of that Delany dick

He's a fairly big actor(for a small role), I think he'll be an important character.

did delany got BLACKED back in africa?

Airs on Tuesdays for me :)

Who is the witch woman in his visions?His mother?Pretty spooky desu.

i'm starting to think what the EIC did was purposefully sink the ship he was on for insurance

Seriously, has anyone spotted the ghost in the latest episode?

i liked him on Jonathan Strange, and he's a bit of a qt

he deserves a proper dicking form his military school crush

what ghost?

>the young pope
>taboo
is 2017 the year european shows rise as the true kino btfo all the american trash?

What he said.

I don't know if this is true or not, but apparently in two scenes there was a ghost. Namely the scene where Delaney is in his recently bought ship, and the one where he's negotiating with the East Indies.

I still don't know if it's bullshit or not

I saw one ghost when he was in the ship, didnt know it was a thing tho.

What? Has something finally happened?!

Just curious, how is this show able to get away with saying that many fucks? i know it's not originally an FX production but i thought even bringing it over here, that they are only afforded a certain amount of fucks to be aired.

not a big deal or anything, just genuinely curious

You mean something like an assassin tried to kill Delaney and got his heart eaten instead? What the fuck kind of attention span do you have?

>23 posts in
>not a single post about the delicious incest

I'm so disappointed.

Me too. I am pleasantly surprised it's allowed on our Puritan airwaves (you can show a raped woman's corpse in a dumpster on CSI, but you can't say "shit" kek). I've never heard "fuck" on cable before, other than HBO, Starz, etc. obviously.

What's next, people showing their p*nis or v*gin*s? THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO H*CK! Am I the only one that is outraged!?

it's real, pretty spooky if you missed them

So for the delayed burgers, was episode 3 censored there?

>tom hardy and his father helped write the show
>included the best fetish
He truly is /ourguy/

Don't be sick. Big guy only has eyes for his sister.

No that's normal. What is a strange time slot is Tuesday.

It has to be his mother, the indian. Anyone else and the voodoo magic stuff wouldn't make sense.

I came in to this thread to ask if there was faggot/ tranny shit in this show. Thanks for saving me the bother of downloading it.

Because it isn't a what ever channel you are watching it on production so what ever censorship rules they have have no bearing to the production team.

Are you ten?

Has ep three aired in yankville yet? If fuck triggers you, three will send you into meltdown.

There's only one scene of a crossdresser, fully clothed.

The only reason for the scene is so that big guy can blackmail him for being a crossdresser.

I hate degenerates as much as you but a single scene not pushing any sort of acceptance isn't enough to put me off this.

yes

>actual madman fucks his sister in the church

>Sup Forums watching anything good

Normal by what standard? I mean, it's a terrible time slot by any measure. Most people don't watch TV on saturday evening, they are usually with friends or something.

But it's the BBC so you can just watch it on iPlayer literally whenever. I think a lot of people watch it hungover with blinds shuts.

Maybe i'll give it a shot user. I don't mind something like that, just so sick of being unable to avoid faggots and trannys all the time.

The dude on the ship is pretty fucking obviously there. At first I thought it was a painting or something, but then I realized that there's no reason for a painting to be hanging in the cargo deck of a ship that just got sold.

Is this the most try hard tv series ever? it's embarrassingly bad and the characters are brick walls with 0 redeeming qualities.

So I was thinking the other day. The only people we've seen Winter talk to are James himself, and two children, one of whom had some weird face paint. Considering her mother's reaction to James mentioning her, what if she really is a ghost, and we're being misled that the taboo is incest, when actually it's necromancy? James can see her, since he was resurrected in Africa, which would explain how he escaped from the seemingly fatal situation of being chained to the mast of a sinking ship. He didn't escape, but was brought back to life after death.

I think FX got around the entire problem by first of all, not making the show and also it being a BBC show. So the fucks are just written off as "period appropriate dialog delivered by respectable actors in proper thematic context".

it's like having a tasteful nude scene or something.

I'm here.

I like it, but as a rule of thumb I dont discuss shows I like on Sup Forums because of the nitpicking and negativity.

Meaning that you yourself mostly nitpick and neg on shows you don't like when you're on Sup Forums?

so you just come here to meme like a faggot teenager?

It's literally just BIG GUY strutting around in a stupid hat mumbling his lines and everyone is filthy because it's England

No, I mostly lurk and comment on shows ive already finished. Dont like to discuss shows I currently enjoy because someone often says something that sticks with me. For example:
>the CGI of background London in Taboo is terrible and looks fake..
The next time I watch Im then gonna pay attention to the CGI instead of immersing myself in the story.

the CGI of background London in Taboo is terrible and looks fake

Oh you're a weak minded faggot.

It would explain the heart eating too. Not an absorbing his power thing, but a bloodthirsty undead thing.

Where can I buy his style hat and jacket? What's the name? I wanna pick one up at the mall this weekend.

>ask the tailor for 'the latest big guy look'
>"say no more"

Yet somehow it makes for an interesting show. Hardy has screen presence.

No dont kill mr honeyfoot

post the ghost scenes faggots

In the first episode it's when he goes to the EIC and seems to be staring off into the distance. And in the second it's when he's on the ship.

oh shiiet nigga, thanks

left side for those of u who cant see it

oh fuck. nevet noticed before. thanks.

question. are east india/crown fuckin with the actress so that they can acquire nootka? i dont really understand their plan.

I thought that was a weird watermark ettv put there for some reason

Kill big guy
Intimidate wife
Profit

It's very simple.

Because she is Delaney's mother in law she is entitled to half of the inheritance

ok. if delaney dies does US still get half of nootka or does it all go to her?

US gets his half

ok. so, as of now, there plan is to kill delaney, get half of nootka from the mother in law, and then fight US for the other half?

His will has forced them to rethink killing him. If the US legally gets his half then they have no chance of getting any of it when the border is drawn

THE FUCKING AMERICANS!

That's a big hat

right. im just trying to figure out their angle.
>fuck off

had me laughing.

damn.

No, which is why he wrote the will, what the EIC wants to avoid is losing the entirety of Nootka to the Americans when the war of 1812 officially ends. If the Americans grant full trade rights to Delaney before the British can grant him a royal charter then family law becomes irrelevant in international politics

vocaroo.com/i/s1cWcRB5MdzE

are there oothe people in the house?

I didn't know countries that were at war with each other cared so much about legal documents

They don't, but having preexisting trade rights in the area would give the side that establish said rights significant claim when it comes to negotiations

They are trying to negotiate a peace treaty

>be my housemate
>live with complete autist
>1am, have to get up for work in the morning
>hopefully i get a good night's sleep tonight
>wake up to a cry of THE FUCKING AMERICANS
>oh no, not this again

the director is inexperienced as fuck, tom hardy is a bad actor, dialogues and lines are cringey as fuck, NIGGER, GUYS DID YOU HEAR NIGGER THOSE WERE SOME NASTY TIMES *AUDIENCE FALLS IN SHOCK*

>dialogues and lines are cringey as fuck, NIGGER, GUYS DID YOU HEAR NIGGER THOSE WERE SOME NASTY TIMES *AUDIENCE FALLS IN SHOCK*
Yeah. People in the 1800's total didn't say nigger

>being this triggered

inexperienced maybe, this show is getting a season 2 confirmed, hopefully gets better with time, but we'll have to see

i enjoy tom hardy's acting

i think some of the dialogue has been great, especially within the EIC and with bryce

I can picture it really clearly

who gives a fuck nigger?

It's alright. The first two episodes didn't impress me because I think it focused on James too much and all the other side characters were boring but I think it may have hit it's stride in episode 3. Going to continue watching to see if it's any good.

is there a torrent yet for ep 4?

No, learn when the show airs.

learn to be heterosexual

wtf howd u know im gay??

couchtuner or putlocker just use google

>season 2 confirmed
No shit? I was still thinking this was like a miniseries, it has that feel. Like there is a definite ending ahead.

Fuck you telling me for, idiot?

XD

thought it aired saturday.. wtf are u guys talking about