JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

whatstrending.com/news/12067-a-drunken-shia-labeouf-arrested-at-broadway-s-ca
twitter.com/HWNDUS/status/824506907796791296?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/HWNDUS/status/823329117160357890
youtube.com/watch?v=umtPInYIuX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he having another nervous break down?

DIVIDE

Arrested for assault I think. Pretty lame, all he did was shove the guy. I don't want to live in a society where men are thrown behind bars for such a minor altercation.

Can you blame him?
His daddy is a convicted pedophile who probably abused and pimped Shia's little asshole when he was younger

Didn't he also lick some dude's face? How is he gonna explain that?

>all he did was assault a guy
Yeah how about you don't put your hands on anyone faggot. I bet you find if #problematic that spitting on people is assault too.

I'd like to see an autistic drug-addled psy cho like Shia get in your face and shove you and see how you really feel about it.

I would be annoyed but I wouldn't want him fucking jailed for it. Seems insane to try to police human nature so much. Fights happen, I think there should be a bit more leniacy depending on the circumstances. Obviously people shouldn't be allowed to just attack each other or bully others, and I realize any fight can be potentially life threatening. Idk, I'll admit it's illogical and purely based on emotion

MY

Now he has criminal records as his dad had.

was he asking for it?

It's called New York City. You can't take a shit in your own home without violating some kind of law.

(you)

What is the future of the #HeWillNotDivideUs movement? Who will take over as leader while Shia is incarcerated?

>crying in jail
this is how you get turned into someones bitch

>legendary fight with shia labeouf

>normal Tuesday night for shia labeouf

He was on 30 minutes ago.

Does this mean he won't be in the fifth Indiana Jones movie?

First day on Sup Forums?

That's not true. PoC will appreciate his brave #Resistance against the Drumpf police state.

what does he smell like?

Why is he on the verge of tears?

no, if you were a real man you would want to punch his face.
the fact that you can have him jailed instead is the reason why you dont punch him

Because his beard smelled like cheese but they forced him to hose down in jail and now it only smells a little like cheese.

Shia is already life's bitch.

>Be child star
>daddy is a pedo
>oby memorable role in adult career is Bay Transformers movies
>rich as fuck
>have a meltdown from emotional issues exacerbated by drug abuse
>instead of using his fortune to actually help people he stands around chanting empty rhetoric over and over
>once again get arrested for assault because he is cucked by his own impotent rage

>worldstar hip hop posts shia video
>even most racist niggers on the site are all sucking his dick

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

That pic is quite old though

whatstrending.com/news/12067-a-drunken-shia-labeouf-arrested-at-broadway-s-ca

>AYOOOO SHIA BETTA GIT YO BOI IN DAT NEXT TRANDSMORFERS OR ELSE JAI GONNA OPEN UP THAT LILLY WHITE AZZ LIKE A CAN OF SPAM

So how flustered do we have to get Sup Forums to make them cry to the janny and get this thread deleted too? Hmm, between crying to the janny and crying to the police I'd say there's a correlation among these kinds of worms, I mean people.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

these are old btw

Hrs absolutely right though. Only degenerates and liberals would disagree

You'd think Sam Hyde would have set a good enough example for how a man should act but I guess their interests really are skin deep. Shocking.

teargas
and sleep deprivation for days
IMHo he's probably quite happy his dumb stunt has stopped

t.tumblr

t. Antifag rioter

It must eat him up that he'll never, ever be taken seriously

I've been telling you they're 2 sides to the same coin forever now

You are an anti semite which is the reason you are advocating for his arrest from that shove.

thats not even true
he punched a 13 year old kid in the face away from the camera. he thought the kid was pro trump (he wasn't)

the guy he shoved never even talked to the police, he posts in Sup Forums and said so himself.

The people who matter know where he's coming from.

There's two kinds of people in this world, celebrities and the people who make threads about celebrities on Sup Forums.

If only I listened! Post your Tumblr so that I never miss another one of your incredibly inciteful posts.

Is this meant to be an insult or comeback? How sad.

It's true though. Sup Forumsfaggots are just as big SJWs as tumblrfaggots. Just for different reasons but very similar.

That is 100% accurate information from a time honored source.

>liberals make ridiculous assault laws in New York
>liberals end up getting jailed because of the laws they supported
pottery

it's "insightful"

Do the crime, pay the time. Jew or not

No you don't get special rights because of who you are targeting.

Who is worse, the person who keeps a private blog or the person who treats public spaces as their blog?

shia is the biggest performance artist since marina abramovic
he pushed a nazi on camera and got arrested

So he's worse now?

>he pushed a nazi on camera
source?

Lmao had to delete your post after realizing you contradicted the structural integrity of your entire persona

You.

Nah, he punched a dude off-camera. Of course the filthy jew posted that video you saw and pretended that was the one in question.

Never trust jews.

twitter.com/HWNDUS/status/824506907796791296?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

SHIT

Nice.

Didn't even shove him. Pulled on a guy's scarf (what man wears a scarf?) and supposedly "scratched his face."

Just more pussy Trumplets that can't even take what they give.

Video should be all around twitter if you search for "Shia arrested".

Some polqueer says Hitler was right, Shia shoves him (hard enough to send the guy a whopping 2 feet), gets arrested for assault, Sup Forumsfags here literally crying how Shia is a big bad assault machine hurting their precious white spermholders.

If it was a white man shoving a black man they would be throwing a hissyfit right now

My post wasn't deleted, stop phoneposting. You can't even immediately delete posts, newfag

...arrested for that? i don't believe it.

UP

>is obviously a newbitch
>gets to call me a newfag
Yeah, no. Just no.

Well why don't you do your own research you lazy faggot

That's not the video you idiot, he's lying to you. I watched the stream last night, watch the video where he gets arrested, it's at NIGHT TIME. Punch happened off-camera.

Apparently it was for something else but it is hilarious because Sup Forums retards are still using that video as an example of why he should have been arrested.

Again, for their own agenda. Obviously.

I'll let you mark this down as the one time you got one over on me :)

That's not what he was arrested for

>Shia grabbed for the guy's scarf, and allegedly scratched him in the process. As TMZ first reported ... NYPD has been posted up at the protest site since Monday -- so officers quickly moved in and busted Shia.

I just did and this isn't what he was arrested for. Shia grabbed some guy's scarf after a verbal exchange, and came into contact with the man's face in doing so.

>People get arrested like a second after they punch other people
I didn't know the police had teleportation machines

>Drumpf is a fascist!
>we should be allowed to physically assault people based on their view, ugh stop being a pussy and enforcing the law shitlord! I can't even

Apparently he hit a 13 year old kid. So fuck this dirty jewish prick.

You can't see on the stream what he did, some black guy blocked it and it was off to the side anyways.

>I bet you find if #problematic that spitting on people is assault too.

lol

are you fag for him? stop postin this retard

Whatever, this one then probably twitter.com/HWNDUS/status/823329117160357890

>me
Why do Redditors think they have an account with their name on it on Sup Forums? Use a trip of you want a persona, faggot.

You definitely just used words that when put together mean something

A fedora would be the opposite and would want to fight everyone without getting in trouble to show how epic he is.

>Trumplets
The kid wasn't even a Trump supporter, that's what makes it funnier

Good thing you got the inside intel for us

>doesn't know how Sup Forums works
>newbitch
>>>/tumblr/ is the other way, sweetie

>Libtards attack eachother and go to jail

Thank you God Emperor.

That's not him either.

Here's a video of the assaulted guy talking to the police
youtube.com/watch?v=umtPInYIuX0

DIVIDE MY SHIT UP

Believe me, if thats what I wanted to do I would do it. You aughta give it a try, being an individual that is.

Apparently you are an anti semitic liar.

>I have nothing to say but I already filled out the captcha: the post

So Sup Forums?

>actually crying
pussy libcuck, should have been executed. All of them should be.

see He does look underage

this. Shia is a bluepilled cuck but shoving someone for saying hitler did nothing wrong seems pretty normal. And i'm pretty much a natsoc

>these are the evil neo nazis from Sup Forums that want to kill all colored people
i'm starting to believe the fake news meme

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

n-nothing

Well actually what I had to say was a critique of the post I was replying to but I understand how that could confuse some people. I complete the captcha after formulating my post, it gives me time to make sure I'm not just throwing out nonsensical garbage.

w-what happens next?

>NYPD has been posted up at the protest site since Monday