TFW you realize this is real

Real life Sup Forums stories

>Be me
>Walk out of trailer
>Hear my friends discussing politics
>"That Trudeau freak can fucking suck a dick, making horse fucking legal? Are you fucking kidding me?"
>Admire how red-pilled/based my trailer park is
>Don't want it any other way
>Be me
>Walk out and join the conversation
>Here "Yo Jeffery the fuck you think about this shit?"
>I simply stick my two middle fingers in the air and because im wearing a wife-beater shirt my armpit hair sticks out
>Yell at the top of my lungs "I hate niggers! I hate Jews! I hate Faggots! And I hate Spics! Why do I hate em? I don't need a respond to hate him, I hate em because they're scum, I hate them because they breath!"
>Everyone comes out of their trailer to see whats going on
>They all see me with my fingers high in the sky
>Hear "WHITE POWER!" from come from one of the trailers
>TFW you realized I redpilled a whole trailerpark.

Im black n say white power at work, so?

Hating everyone but white christians doesn't make you red pilled...

nice to see canada has its share of american trailer parks, too

Fuck off nigger! My thread is WHITE PEOPLE ONLY! Get the fuck out now you savage monkey!

Your move OP. Go on, entertain us.

Fuck off white colour queer pussy living in a trailer with based people is more redpilled than living in some suburb with Jews.

>walked out trailer
This is where i should've stopped reading

You just sound like a faggot

You cheeky cheeseburger eating fuck

I want to hear some of your Sup Forums stories.

LOL im not a pussy who lives in some suburb with niggers and jews.

Is there really anything wrong with a doublewide, though? Just looks like a little house.

Jews sold u a white lie...if you are poor in America you are a nigger....period.

You sound like a nigger, im not poor at all I earn solid 10.25 an hour selling hotdogs and it's enough to buy a computer and have internet. I sometimes have to shit in a can near the end of the month because my waterbill runs out but no one gives a rats ass!

No not really, if you are poor you have no right to be racist...you have no power...frat fags are the real racists...it's his dumb redneck mindset that doesn't realize the system is fucking him over

Wtf did I just read

You dont even know how to read because you are a filthy ape savage aka negro monkey

>chatting to machine operators at break this morning, one guy is telling how his daughter was getting boned by a nog once and he asked her if he had all his teeth because "there's no point in a broken slave"
>much laugher, another guy says if he had his way "no white man would ever have to work beyond 9-5"
>agree with them, go back to my office full of university educated millennials
>they're discussing how disgusted they are with the elderly and the working classes for voting as they did, this goes on well past the end of break
>point out that this is literally democracy in action, and perhaps they should have got more of their friends to vote if it's not the outcome they wanted
>they get outraged, i give them the finger and go off to do my job

they're all incompetent too, at least the operators do their job well.

Is your life one giant episode of Trailer Park Boys?

If she likes being boned by nogs she should come to Canada, beastiality is legal!

Also those millennials are disgusting.

Man fuck that show it makes it look bad to live in a trailer park and no they aren't racist as fuck in that show they like nigger freaks.

Randy doesn't where a shirt dumbfuck i said i weared a shirt.

It's Sup Forums stories dumb jerkoff your to pussy to do what i did

t. Brown Muslim

this

>23 posts
>13 of them are yours

Thread's dead, bro

So this is Canadian shitposting Noice

No it's not this is quality fuck off

He's just a nigger lover.

Every American is 1/16 native, 1/10 nigger and 99.9% faggot, only 99.9 because everyone has a little good in them

HAHA true. Glad to be Aryan.

nothing wrong with living in a trailer park.

nothing wrong with hating others

-Spic here

>weared

>Every American is 1/16 native, 1/10 nigger
You're thinking of the white south africans.

Fuck off faggot, go worship your nigger sports teams

Based Spic! You probably descend from the Spanish not the Castizo so you most likley are white.

White flight = death.... way to kill a thread bro

>>Be me

Who else would you be?

A filthy monkey negro.

If your going to shitpost at least be funny about it like the aussies. You just look like a massive fucking faggot and it's people like you that make it so everyone else calls us "A fucking leaf".

>Fuck off faggot
Pot calling kettle black.

Sounds like you're on the liquor again, Lahey.

>Getting mad at someone for hating filthy niggers
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>because im wearing a wife-beater shirt my armpit hair sticks out
Why was this relevant to the story?

You have a nigger Muslim president who's dating some tranny looking nigger bitch, our queen is pure white with a pure white husband who hates jiggers and chinks

You just called yourself a nigger...

This. He probably voted Turdoo.

Fuck off that show is bullshit.

>t. Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Every single time I've talked to my grandma in the last two years, she has told me that Obama is a liar. Every conversation. We could be talking about birds and she would just suddenly say that 'Obama is a liar'.

She's also been saying that muslims are taking over for like 5 years now. I used to think it was funny.

Uh oh did chimp escape from the zoo?

This is actually sad. You are a sad little man, OP, but also an enormous faggot. Sage goes in all fields. Daily reminder that Sup Forums is satire. Really makes you think. I'm now a #faggotmissile

I voted Harper actually, but I wanted to vote Christian heritage desu

Hahaha

Based Grandmother.

Ok what the fuck is satire is it like sarcasm or something? And you are literally defending a nigger

Yeah i voted harper because he hates Red-niggers.

Where are you from? You sound like some of the hicks around here.

>be typical Sup Forumsack me who is really good at blending in here
>like I'm totally redpilled. I use swear words and call people mean names too, I'm one of you fellow Sup Forumsacks
>please believe me
>psh okay my cover isn't blown yet
>anyways I go to my black neighbors house and
>i call him:
>the n word
i'm so redpilled. Give me (you)s

>shit in a can
Don't you live in a trailer park?
Go shit in the woods

>You have a nigger Muslim president who's dating some tranny looking nigger bitch
Like I said, pot calling kettle black.

Wait, really?

How new are you here?

Nova Scotia

Fuck off subhuman spic go back to Mexico. You subhuman filthy savage ape Tacos suck and take 0 creativity. Mexicans are short ugly manlets and disgusting too your women are ugly and your food is shit. Get a life Mexican

Are you from New Brunswick by any chance?

My trailer is in the dead center I'd have to walk like 1000 meters just to shit and it's easier just to do it in a can I dump on my front yard in the mourning.

>Nova Scotia

Yep, get off the liquor Lahey.

Post our head of state

wow pedro you're so redpilled
the wall just got 10 feet shorter

Nova Scotia.

What? Not everyone from Nova Scotia is trailer park boys you scum

>WHITE POWER
>trailerpark
>WHITE POWER
>trailerpark
>WHITE POWER
>trailerpark

What the fuck are you saying Micky?

How far in? Moncton NB myself. Just wondering how close my fellow redpilled canadafags are to me

Well I would tell you man but if I tell you some leftist will see my post, can easily google my trailerpark and get me kicked out because the guy who owns it is a leftyfag.

Kk np. Keep it real and redpilled as u can bruhh

>WHITE POWER
>trailerpark

You too man! Glad to know there are other based Canadians.

Wait are you fucking mocking my trailer park?

>be walking with my gf with my MAGA hat
>there is a group of blacks
>she starts playing with her hair and rubbing her thighs together
>we walk into the store and she says she has to use the restroom
>done shopping and looking for her
>she walks inside the store limping slightly and her hair messy

nah

This is bait, but it's still true.

You know, I like to think that Sup Forums is a place for intellectual discussion amongst people with college degrees, but then there are these threads.

Sure it's totally bad i live in a trailer park. Well guess what at least im not a fucking Green-Nigger! I would call you a potato-nigger but England stole the potatos HAHA see I know history something uneduated micks don't know.

>college degrees
You mean communist brainwashing? You are a kike or a stupid nigger who only got in due to affirmative blacktion

i grew up in a trailer park, i know exactly that it's like

relax nigga

Good

>rping as a trailer trash hick
for what purpose

>roleplaying
Do you need proof? Fucking autist.

>he doesn't know that trailer parks are full of nigs, spics, and white trash.
Maybe 20 years ago it was like that but white people don't really have anywhere away from the niggers unless it's a very nice neighborhood.

My trailerpark has 0 nigs. The worst it has is 3 Italians and some Greek dude.