Will punch every american till they admit a brazilian was the creator of airplane

will punch every american till they admit a brazilian was the creator of airplane

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Santos-Dumont
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mozhaysky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont_14-bis
youtube.com/watch?v=kigWZGPPQao
youtube.com/watch?v=povGggaIK2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

> brazilians
> inventing anything

That's not nice,
They invented trannies and sexual diseases

Fine. I concede.

I seriously don't understand this We Wuz

W R I G H T B R O T H E R S
R
I
G
H
T

B
R
O
T
H
E
R
S

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Santos-Dumont

more like wrong brothers

You ARE American;)

*south american

man, imagine how cool it would be where any jerkoff could make and fly around in a dirigible. That would be so fucking awesome.

implying it wasn't a russian who invented the airplane

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mozhaysky

Says there he flew after the Wrights, maybe I don't get this meme.

Chimpzilians claim the Wright Brothers lied about their flight.

nah
the brothers used a slingshot to take flight

dumont´s plane was a real plane. take off by its own means and could be drived

>inventing an airplane in a nation that is nothing but jungles
Where is the runway Pretinho?

hmm, is he WHITE? I will consider only if he is WHITE.

No, you don't get to rewright history. Fuck off, chimp.

brazilian was the creator of airplane

Feel better?

>Dumont

Get fucked, world.

>Nothing but jungles

Learn things before you speak.

yes
tks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santos-Dumont_14-bis
Says here that Dumont's plane couldn't take off on its own until 1906, while the Wright brothers were making powered take-offs in 1903. Honestly I remember these facts being different, maybe me and some brazil-bros got jumped to the wrightflightfirstverse.

Did you just spout a reddit pun at him?

we still use slingshots desu

What the fuck makes puns reddit now? Are you so fucking new that you don't know to respond with a carlos?

This shit debate again. The Wright designed the first airplane catapult-assisted while Dumont designed the first self propelled airplane. Both equally important at their time. Now burgers and monkeys can fuck off.

do you mean aeroplane?

The Flyer 3 used a catapult assist, the Flyer 1 just had a wooden runway with a divot at the end.

Is this the reddit rage i've been hearing about lately?

You are what you eat.

This

wait what?

is this even a thing? do br*zilians think they invented the airplane??

They even had it be part of their Olympic games opening ceremony m8.

it basically works like this - for almost any major technical achievements there were multiple guys who could be considered the first who did it, the leading culture usually chooses its own guy as the very first, sometimes it has serious grounds like for brothers wright and sometimes it doesn't like with edison and his light bulb which more than half a dozen of people demonstrated before him

seens i have to punch some leafs too

just try and throw a punch you dumb monkey

I will eat you fucking burger

lemme remind you of some facts my friend: the inventors of the airplane were two brothers whose names were Wright

SOPA DE AMERICANO
UMA DELICIA

they name a college after one of the wright brothers here. is there a br college with their names too?

youtube.com/watch?v=kigWZGPPQao

Guess the aircrafts that take off from American Carriers are not real aircrafts after all. We should reclassify the F-18 as a glider.

they invented the electrocution shower.

Look who's talking

Some are also so vague or broad that you can draw the line wherever fits your biases. (So with a plane you could say first theoretical plane, first plane experiment, first piloted plane etc)

for what purpose

I will allow u to use it in the next holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=povGggaIK2A

>not otto lilienthal
outta my way, engine pebs

Brazil DID invent airplane

Pic is the proof

really cool

put this monkey propaganda away

literally monkey propaganda

there is a pretty good air simulator x-plane, it is pretty realistic, at least if you don't use the poorly made planes (its editor allows you to add basically anything), i tried bristol boxkite in it, that stuff is hell to pilot even on a good day, and i suppose its model has a better engine than the real one had

those people back then were crazy

consider that the spirit of st. louis, which was made much later, literally didn't have the forward view... imagine how the guy landed it, iirc he wrote he got used to landing planes not looking where he landed them while he delivered a huge packs of mail

Who would be the fat one then, huh?

Fuck off,
This is why the other countries hate us

No it's not.

uhm, excuse me? the plane was invented by Nicolás Teslassi, famous Argentinian inventor and movie critic