What is up with all the anti-polish hate in UK after Brexit? Fuck you Brits. Tell that yo the Arabs and Africans...

What is up with all the anti-polish hate in UK after Brexit? Fuck you Brits. Tell that yo the Arabs and Africans. You fags think we won't fuck your shit up because we are white or something? I don't see you hating on any otger migrant group.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659842/No-Polish-vermin-Police-investigating-laminated-cards-reading-leave-EU-home-scum-posted-doors.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_joke
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/racist-incidents-feared-to-be-linked-to-brexit-result-reported-in-england-and-wales
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261044/Slaughter-swans-As-carcasses-pile-crude-camps-built-river-banks-residents-frightened-visit-park-Peterborough.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659842/No-Polish-vermin-Police-investigating-laminated-cards-reading-leave-EU-home-scum-posted-doors.html

You fucks
>drink 3-4 times a week
>beat your children
>beat women
>drive drunk
> are all-around stupid and annoying

You are the niggers of white people. Fucking vermin.

This is a false flag by butthurt remainians you idiot.

Are you sure you aren confusing us with Gypsies?

>Tell that to the Arabs and Africans.
Won't happen, the usual tactic is to hate on anything that looks white.

Though times.

HAHAHA, Polish hate in Brexit now, Polish hate in Germany tomorrow.

All the Poles HAVE TO GO BACK. Back to you 99.9% white Christian country with all your white bitches and white nationalistic men.

We keep our Muslims, sand people and negroes, and the Brits keep their Muslims, Pakistanis, Indians and sand people and Nigerians!

Allahu Akbar, my friend.

sounds like us 50 years ago.

What do polish do in UK???????????????

>You fags think we won't fuck your shit up because we are white or something?

No, we're well acquainted with your nigger ways. Poles here are almost Albanian level chimps. Don't think we're keen on you just because some of you work unlike Muslims, you're still trash.

I'm half polish and half Norwegian. Come on guys whites must unite and take back Europe

We work hard to keep our families in Poland above the poverty level.

I mean i've been hearing brits dissing polish in UK

You know, its pretty appalling, probably the reason why we wont ever be able to remove jew, nigger and mudslime.

>even after all of this time, the dumber whites still havent realized that polish people are pretty similar, with intelligence, to them, compared to say jamal or mohammed.
>no glorious high/normal IQ whiteish master race uniting and removing all the shitskins
>instead only being divided by the jews

what a shame.

clean toilets, claim benefits to send back to poland, act violent
they are niggers in white skin

It's just chav scum.
I like poles.
Hate arabs.

>clean toilets, claim benefits to send back to poland, act violent
>they are niggers in white skin

Throw them out, m8. throw out the Muslims too. Do it so Germans see it is possible!

soon brother, muslims are the priority though dont get me wrong

Germans won't see shit. Your media will censor the information and tell you that you need more diversity.

They know they're not allowed to hate on the shitskins so they project it all back onto white immigrants

Kinda like Americans stopped doing nigger jokes and moved on to Polish jokes as a replacement.

Poles are the worst. Those that I know just work diligently or contribute to the scientific research on my uni. Absolutely horrible people.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a false flag from Remainians, but at the same time I acknowledge that we do have some racist wankers and the referendum fallout is definitely stirring up anti-migrant feeling, so it may well be them too. At least 90% of people who voted Leave have no problem with Poles per se (in fact, you're probably one of the best migrant groups) - we just think that uncontrolled levels of immigration place far too much of a demand on our infrastructure, and people who were born here are suffering because of it. No one blames you for working over here and sending money back to support your family but, at the same time, many think that immigration should be greatly reduced because it is (or was) literally out of our control.

I'm still a supporter of a united Europe.
Poles are white, if they have jobs they are fine living here.
Then after Europe maybe a Eurasian alliance, some asian countries are fine and I'm not a weeb just talking about Japan.
If people who love Japan are weebs, what do I call Korea lovers? Seems like they are on the rise.

bitch please, even if you whites unite and 'take back' Europe. your polish ass is next on the block after they're done with brown people.

proof that race is a social condtruct ITT

You can stop tge immigration, but "refugees" who are already in the uk will have 5-6 babies regardless of what you think. You are kind of fucked. Now pay for that mosque.

>What is up with all the anti-polish hate in UK after Brexit?

Cheer up - Britcucks might brag about cleaning out the immigrants, but only Slavs and Balts will be forced to leave.

Ahmed and Pajeet have been let off the hook and even more of them will come to fill the posts left by undesirable Eastern-Euro whites.

Polish people moved to my village. We had a big pond in the park in the middle of the village with about 20-25 Ducks. Poles killed and ate them all.

The fuck? Where?

Sounds like gypsies, not Poles

>This is a false flag by butthurt remainians you idiot.

Your country is filled with groid-tier Chavs whom Farage told that they are being robbed of their gibs by a bunch of Poles. There is no need for a le false flag xD in this case.

Any proofs?

To be fair we won't even stop the immigration, we might reduce it a tiny bit, but whatever deal we end up with we'll still have shitloads of it because of muh economic growth muh lazy british workforce. The Brexit was a nice feelgood vote, but not much will change in reality - and because of that, the far-right will only continue to grow, and the idiots will continue to get more racist.

To be fair polish people, from soutern Poland, are scum and can be treated like niggers

My familie is from south poland, byerun, and i was there often enough to say that this scumbags ain't "white"

Even before brexit these faggot brits would whine about poles while mudshits were raping their daughters

I have nothing against Polish people, the ones I've met have been chill as fuck and good to drink with. But please tell what the fuck they do to contribute to our country. 'They do all the shitty jobs' is NOT an argument. Most poles I know are chefs and labourers, and I know plenty of unemployed English people who would love this kind of work.

There was an interview on the BBC with a girl who owned a Polski Sklep in Manchester and she said ON FUCKING CAMERA that her shop REFUSES TO SELL ANY BRITISH PRODUCE AT ALL. IT'S ALL FROM FUCKING POLAND.

How the FUCK does that help our economy in the slightest? What's stopping them from producing their disgusting weird sausages on our shores if they like it here so much?

>we drink
yes
>we drive drunk
sometimes
>stupid and anoying, beating women, children
these are qualities of every human trash in every nation, so fuck off Bjorn, and go suck your wife's boyfriend's brown dick, fucking cuck

Whites have to unite at the moment, so stop the fucken hate.

>their disgusting weird sausages
Have you eaten Dutch sausages? Dog bless polish produce.
Also your argument is retarded, is anybody complaining in Britain about Indian shops or Paki shops with exotic products? Get rekt.

Nah, I like polish people. Conservative and hard working.
If anyone got hate it would be Germany for Merkel.

But such things wont happen, we are all getting along united against globalists and the EU, ironically the EU will bring us together, not the way they expected. Also any left over rage will be directed at "intellectuals" who sold us out.

>What is up with all the anti-polish hate in UK after Brexit
>after Brexit

Polish people are/were the largest portion of foreign inmates in prisons since 2013.
Since 2004 nearly 800k polish people migrated to the UK, its the fastest growing minority in the UK.
The UK now has the largest population of poles outside of Poland.
The send most of the money the make back to poland, contributing nearly nothing to the economy in the UK.

In the UK you are basically the equivalent to the Mexicans in the US.

I live in Lincolnshire UK. the fuckers did the same here. I know a guy who owns a business near the river. He's see people taking ducks a couple of times. They also fished the fuck out of the river using deadlines.

I like you lot.
Looks like someone stirring up shit to me.

>yfw OP is a butthurt Pole who has been saving for years to get a flight to the UK but has been cucked so uses the "HURR DURR ENJOY YOUR MUSLIMS FAGGOT XD" argument to mask said butthurt

you arent even white

your are just fucking slavs

Anglo scum=death of white race

Just like in America,

Cried about the irish,the germans, the slavs but opened your assholes to every third world shitskin you could find

Polan is kinda like the mexicans of europe.

Like, you all have good values and you're pretty bro tier. But if my car gets stolen I know it's probably going to end up in your country.

Brits are in denial about how degenerate their culture is, quite amusing in fact.

You are white, so hating you is not considered racist. Being the only ethnic group brits are allowed to dislike means you get shat on for both what your diaspora does, and for shit all immigrants do, simply because your kin is the only outlet for such complaints.

>Polish people are/were the largest portion of foreign inmates in prisons since 2013.
But per capita their inmate number is lower than local and most minorities
>The UK now has the largest population of poles outside of Poland.
Not true, Germany and USA should've more

- Mohammed said

You can't make real polish products with english ingredients. Your water is different, your flour is shit and your technology of production can't be compared to traditional process of polish production. How come you are fine with hindu or chinese shops but don't like the idea of a polish shop?

I'm vegetarian so no.

None of those shops you refer to (apart from very rare cases, which is the way it should be) I've seen sell produce exclusively from one country. And these polski skleps are on almost every street corner now. They're almost as common as Tesco. All they're doing is siphoning wealth from our economy.

Vote for Geert you faggot

and you still arent white.

Nobody likes Poles. Even the US has a long history of mocking and joking about Poles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_joke

>What is the latest slogan promoting tourism to Poland?
"Come to Poland! Your car is already there!"

>Polish people are/were the largest portion of foreign inmates in prisons since 2013.

We dindu nuffin!
UK police put us in prison because we are white.

>a girl who owned a Polski Sklep in Manchester and she said ON FUCKING CAMERA that her shop REFUSES TO SELL ANY BRITISH PRODUCE AT ALL. IT'S ALL FROM FUCKING POLAND.

>doesn't sell any English food
>in England
>can't understand why some English people find this annoying

Fucking cunt, and fuck Tesco and the like who have a fucking aisle for their weird Polish pickles and shit

Hindu shops sell produce from all over the world and chinese shops aren't on every fucking street corner. You have drive for miles to find a good chinese supermarket in most cases.

>Not true, Germany and USA should've more

>Professor Krystyna Iglicka has estimated that up to half a million Poles emigrated in 2013.[16] As of 2011, approximately 80% of Polish emigrants settle in the countries of the European Union.[10] As of 2013, the largest group of modern Polonia can be found in the United Kingdom (650,000), followed by that in Germany (550,000).[5] Significant Polish presence can also be found in Ireland (115, 000 as of 2013), in Italy (94,000 as of 2011), in the Netherlands (103,000 as of 2013), and in France (63,000 as of 2013)

You think about people with polish decent, not polish people that still remain polish.

Don't worry OP Ghouls are universallu despised. Much more than the eternal Pole.

I can't think of a single aggregate benefit of having Africans around.

Its either useful idiots or false flag - Brits aren't allowed to be mad at the real problem - Muslims (just remmember Rotterdam). Its like calling Jews - Lizards, politically correct.

Urban legends nigger. Pics or didn't happen.

Walked through town today and on one street there were 3 Polski shops, 2 Eastern European shops, and 2 Asian shops. Place I live isn't even known as a place where there's loads of immigrants. I'm not as hard-line as Sup Forums and I do genuinely welcome SOME multiculturalism, but when it's literally taking over streets, it's easy to see why the older generation in particular say it doesn't feel like England anymore. Sure it only gets worse in big cities.

>Vote for Geert you faggot
Fuck no, I'm not stupid enough to give my vote to xenophobic retards.
Poles are welcome here.

polaks are the biggest leechers in the EU

and they are still far behind the west and still are blaming it on communism.

>theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/racist-incidents-feared-to-be-linked-to-brexit-result-reported-in-england-and-wales

Makes you proud to be English

>Brits are in denial about how degenerate their culture is, quite amusing in fact.
if all Poles would go home to Poland, British society would be slightly less degenerate, wouldn't you agree?

Aren't Poles the biggest percentage of foreign criminals in our prisons? Might have something to do with that

Also the ratio of polish immigrants to toilets that need cleaning is getting a bit out of balance, some of you have to go back

>>doesn't sell any English food
>>in England
You wouldn't go to a fucking polish shop if it didn't sell polish food.
Why the fuck would you go for english food on a polish shop you faglord?

>can't understand why some English people find this annoying
Only retards like you.

Have the same in the town I am in.

We have a Tesco that closes early on a Sunday, nearby is what looks to be a mini-mart but is actually a Polish Sklep.

I missed Tesco one day so went to the mini-mart.

No UK brands at all.

Had to keep asking the guy behind the counter where I could find each equivalent.

I asked for soap, toothpaste and deodorant at one point and he said they never sold them.

Ever.

Brexit will be good for Poles in Poland . Hopefully many of our UK emigrants will come back home and empower our workforce and populace. Without Brexit they would have stayed and become Brits within 2 generations.

Not many people realize that r

ich countries are like vampires that suck the life out of poor countries. Poland isn't breeding fast enough to afford losing so many young people to permanent emigration.

Sure thing Mehmet Fritz... how are your 1 MILLION refugees (thats just accounted for) treating you? Wonder how many fraulen got enriched this very day.

>Aren't Poles the biggest percentage of foreign criminals in our prisons? Might have something to do with that
I bet it's because you are too scared to jail the mudslimess.

>country filled with blacks and pakis
>somehow fellow europeans are the problem
They are cucks who do not wan't whites in the UK.

Supply and demand. Bring in more Chinese poeople and you will have more chinese shops. Polish shops pay taxes ib UK you bloody moron. They can sell whatever they want.

West Yorkshirefag here, I walk around my local area, 3 paki shops, a paki "minimart" two paki hairdressers, 3 takeaway (all paki owned of course) a pharmacy (run by pakis) a paki traditional dress shop, a polski shop and a polish butchers.

This isn't England anymore, no wonder people were willing to give this Brexit a go, because what have we got to lose at this point?

That's horrible.
Gas the Poles now, also TESCO 24/7

There's a difference between selling Polish food and selling it exclusively.

>Why the fuck would you go for english food on a polish shop you faglord?
Maybe so other people have a reason to shop there and create a bit of cultural integration?

I think Poles are the tool used to criticize Muslim immigration without being racist. I feel sorry for Poles. I do think that having too many come over is still an issue - but I don't harbor any hatred or anything of the sort.

Most Poles are based.

Even the chinese source their peking duck and fish from british farms.

Food in the polish shops is all produced in poland and shipped over by polish companies.

No benefit to anyone in the UK

>I bet it's because you are too scared to jail the mudslimess
Sorry Dr Debt, we aren't Sweden or Germany. There are articles about muds getting locked up constantly if you actually read the news

not as scared as you are to pay denbts xD

obvious false flag

Even paki shops sell English food alongside their paki goods, and if it's a local shop then maybe older people can't get into town to get a few basic groceries

In any case, who the fuck asked you Grease? mad you won't be getting betabux anymore?

EU is communism. Russians kept us down and now Germany does the same thing. Tell your fucking companies to start paying taxes in Poland.

You have to go back

probalby not much different the the million mudslims treating you in your country..

Have a local news article with pics. This is 30 mins drive from the town I live in.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261044/Slaughter-swans-As-carcasses-pile-crude-camps-built-river-banks-residents-frightened-visit-park-Peterborough.html

>it's ok to import leeches and violent criminals if they are white
Shall we send them all over to your country then?

> hurrr me so oppressed me must behave like niggers

>muh taxes
I would much rather see that money invested into British business and creating jobs for British people and not just so your fucking inbred cousins can come over here too and pretend they're still in Poland.

Either roll up your fucking sleeves and start making your shit here or you can politely all fuck off mate sorry. Taxes aren't like these magical credits in which paying them suddenly mean you're fully integrated into our society.

>this
If Sup Forums gets what they want, Europe and Europeans will be in all out war against one another (again).

see:
>THE EVIL WEST KEEPIN GUS DOWN WITH ALL THIS FREE MONEY

>chinese source their peking duck and fish from british farms
Ordering them from China would be an overkill I guess, while from Poland they can be transported in a day.
Also it works two ways - British export rose too thanks to those immigrants.

it should be illegal to send money to your family in poland

should be confiscated by royal mail and blocked by all british banks

You lot never put the fucking dumbbells back on the rack.

>There's a difference between selling Polish food and selling it exclusively.
It would not be a polish shop if it did not shell polish food exclusively.

>Maybe so other people have a reason to shop there and create a bit of cultural integration?
People who want to eat polish food go there. That's all.

>Food in the polish shops is all produced in poland and shipped over by polish companies.
And there is nothing wrong with that. Not to mention that they most likely have their reasons (see the post from the polish dude above).

>No benefit to anyone in the UK
Except to their customers (as it should be).

>Even paki shops sell English food alongside their paki goods
They are not real paki shops then.

Why is everyone here butthurt about polish shops shelling only polish food?

That pic was taken in Warsaw during Euro 2012.
What's your argument here?

>> Pointing out cooking fires used by immigrants to roast fish and fowl, not to mention piles of empty Polish beer cans, cigarette packets and liquor bottles, he shudders at the destruction along his beloved Nene.