DUDE OBSCURE 80S REFERENCES LMAO

>DUDE OBSCURE 80S REFERENCES LMAO

how is this show still existing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w6s3jxO3eMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sunday night stoners.

Pre-Cancellation FG is a legitimately good animated program.

Rick and Morty faggots are over at Reddit.com

off you go.

>inb4 that user who always comes to say "stop with this pre-can FG was good meme"

>obscure
maybe if you're underage, senpai

The good episodes feel like an animated fawlty towers to me. I really like how triggered this show makes some of the more autistic people on here though. And the worst episodes now are still better then what they call simpsons and south park now.

i enjoy all these animated programs. will keep on watching them forever

Just started re-watching these on Netflix. You could tell during season 5 or 6 they started toning down the non-PC material or would say non-PC but in a snarky, sarcastic way implying that only inbred hicks would ever think about insulting or ragging on a minority or anyone other than a white male. This SJW trend eventually takes over everything unfortunately. Hopefully Trumps presidency will get people back to a more common sense approach in that it's just fucking fine to laugh at differences and different people. Social media has ruined everything since every jackass with a Twitter or Instagram thinks their opinion is the most important thing on God's green earth. People find offense in everything nowadays. So hard to find people who can be truly self-deprecating and know how to laugh at themselves and shrug off an insult or a slight.

But I digress... Yea, this show has gone down the shitter. Shame.

Hope you enjoyed my blog.

because it was always shit like the simpletons

This.

I haven't watched a whole lot of the show except for the first three seasons, which I'm pretty sure I've seen all of.

I think the first three seasons were better. After season three, the show was cancelled, and a number of writers went on to work for other networks like Adult Swim.

When it was revived, they had to fill the void with lesser writers, and the show noticeably suffered.

That said, I still find it entertaining to watch, in the same way that The Simpsons is entertaining to watch. They just hardly ever make me laugh.

Trips make it true

man what the fuck are you on about, I watched peter literally throw up into a book about feminism and then put it back on a shelf

This is unedited, and it infuriates me because shit like this happens more and more each episode.

youtu.be/w6s3jxO3eMk

I'll still catch new eps but it's like 1 in 5 are decent these days.

American Dad is a lot better

Don't you mean obscure 50's-60's references?

both shows are fucking trash

American Dad is only good because Seth Mcfaglane accidentally made a likable main character.

I don't know. I wasn't even alive in the 80's. The show isn't funny at all either. American Dad is though.

I get what they were trying to do. It's somewhat reminiscent of the beginning of Spaceballs where Spaceball-1 slowly flies by the camera. Spaceballs was more clever though, because they were parodying the very slow, long, gradual spacecraft flyby scenes by in sci-fi movies.

I have no idea what they are attempting to parody in that Family Guy clip. It just comes off as a waste of the audience's time.

>its a terrible running joke that goes on for the whole fucking episode episode.