youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Affleck
Affleck

Casey will win.

/thread

i drive

Denzel will will simply because he's black and you know #OscarsSoWhite

Cause we all know they're going to be giving Best Picture to La La Land. They need to give one of the big awards to a person of color.

Affleck
Washington

If it happens it would be a shame. Affleck deserves it.

Did you even watch Fences?

i dont care but what i do care about is that andrew garfield needs to cut his fucking hair. my hair does the same shit it grows out instead of down and it looks fucking stupid.

Viola Davis is winning Best Supporting Actress and Mashatakama Ali is the favorite for Best Supporting Actor, especially with ATJ who won the Golden Globe not being nominated.

>tfw don't want to see Manchester in theaters
>literally willing to pay money just to watch it in the convenience of my home but can't

Why must it be this way?

Ali will win beat supporting actor for moonlight. Casey will win actor. Moonlight will get best picture but Chazelle will get best director. Mel will get nothing. Screencap this

>drive guy

or

>based viggo

Either way, Sup Forums shall weep.

I know this feel. I usually end up lookig more like Chigurh though

>Denzel will will simply because he's black and you know #OscarsSoWhite

He's been in more movies than any of the other nominees, already has two Oscars to his name but yeah he'll win because he's black.

>Mel will get nothing.

He doesn't deserve anything for HR, it's by far his most poorly produced movie

>Moonlight will get best picture
La La Land is winning everything except the acting awards, stop the fucking paranoia

No. La La Land will win. Oscars loves to stroke it's own ego, and that movie is perfect for it. Anything that feeds the Hollywood circile jerk is gonna win.

That being said the other two biggies are best actor, and best actress. Now they might give an Oscar to Ruth, but that's unlikely. So that leaves only one other choice. Denzel. It doesn't matter if Cassey was better. Oscars isn't really about who is better a lot of the times.

Fpbp

Denzel seems like a nigga who knows he won't win and if his name is actually called he'll give it to Casey

>he'll win because he's black.
He will because they can't have another #OscarsSoWhite.

denzel will win it, but of the two movies I've seen, affleck deserves it

I don't understand why the major news outlets and the Academy take things like this so seriously.

It's just nobodies whining and chimping out on twitter, why do they care?

>Oscars isn't really about who is better a lot of the times
No, but they are predictable as shit and always do the same thing that the GG, the Critic's Choice, the BAFTA and the Guild Awards do.

La La Land is getting best picture and director
Affleck is winning best actor
Either Herschlag or the French girl will get best actress
Ali gets best S. actor
Viola Davis gets best S. actress

Stop drinking the Sup Forumsaid people. Affleck is going to win. The supporting actor awards will go to Ali and Viola Davis.

Denzel will win

Viggo

MSM is a big part of the reason we have internet chimpouts about this.

>Tfw my boy Viggo won't win it

God damn it.

>that pic
I bet you thought that Chewbacca Ejifor would win in 2013 instead of Mcconaughey

Just the fact that he got nominated for a movie that didn't come out in awards season and nobody saw is enough of an accomplishment.

I thought you were right-wing, how could you possibly enjoy Captain Fantastic?

This

Hacksaw ridge is a good movie in most ways but its direction is really poor, most of the action scenes seem to have been removed from an 80's action B movie.

Affleck wins Best Actor

Huppert wins Best Actress

Ali wins Best Supporting Actor

Davis wins Best Supporting Actress

Chazelle wins Best Director

Moonlight wins Best Picture

SCREENCAP THIS

Casey
Viggo, because Captain Fantastic was cunny kino

You screencap it. cunt.

No. Denzel will win simply because Oscars was the one that came under fire for being too white last year. They won't want that heat again. So they'll give 1 of the big 3 to a person of color.

And since best picture will go to La La Land, that leaves only Denzel as the choice.

It's too good of a movie to get triggered by 2bh

Yeah, but the MSM picks it up from literal whos autistically screeching on twitter.

I hope Mel wins something just so he can give a charming, slightly self-deprecating speech where he tears up and Hollywood accepts him again and he can make more awesome movies.

>Oscars was the one that came under fire for being too white last year.
Because they had no black nominees.

They have 6 this year with two almost assured wins in the supporting categories.

You underestimate white guilt.

It will be as I said. One of the big 3 will go to a person of color, being that La La Land is a lock, that leaves either Denzel or Ruth. And I'm calling it being Denzel as he has some serious talent.

Because hes actually a shitskin that roleplays.

>yfw Hidden Figures wins best picture

what?

And you underestimate how predictable oscars are and overestimate your Sup Forumstard paranoia.

Did anyone boycott the Golden Globes or the CCA for having white winners in the lead categories?

If any black movie has a 1% chance of beating La La Land it's Moonlight

I would actually be okay with that, moonlight was genuinely better than La La Land

>paranoia

I fucking HOPE Moonlight gets best picture, it's a million times better than Blah Blah Bland.

No, but they're not coming off of a controversy. The Oscars are. They're going to want to make a statement on how they've changed.

And they have by putting some black nominees.

I bet that you thought that Redmayne would win last year over Leo just because he was playing a tranny

Once more, you're underestimating white guilt.

Were the Oscars seen as anti-tranny last year? No. They were seen as anti-black. Weather they were are not is irrelevant. They were called out for it, and made a lot of media attention. They're not going to want that again, so they will give one of the big 3 to a person of color, not just nominate, but give the Oscar to.

Who will win? : Affleck
Who deserves it? : Viggo

*Whether

Who will win? : #OscarsSoWhite
Who deserves it 10000%? : Viggo

all the afflecks are trash

so is every actor from boston except for james woods

>implying he'll still win after this smear campaign
top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk

I don't think the academy will care about some unknow actress have to say on twitter.

Denzel is only nominated because of his shit skin colour. Sad!

Did you even watch Fences?

>good acting matter more
yes. its an acting competition, well really its all about who knows who but technically it should be an acting competition and the skill should matter more than persons personal qualities. its like saying "how can X be the world best runner, he killed his wife in a staged boating accident"

>Huppert wins Best Actress
Keep dreaming. She deserves it, but the Academy didn't even have Elle on its Foreign Language Shortlist. It's Stone's to lose at this point.

lol wut

yes she's right an award for acting quality should have nothing to do with acting and just go to the guy with the most humanity. fucking hell what happened?

Affleck is as close to a lock as you're gonna get this year.

WRONG

Moonlight will win best picture

La La Land's momentum is over

And the Oscars have to deal with race issues far more than the other awards preceding it

So it'll go to Moonlight

token with a landslide, drumpf is finished

im glad about this.

it's nice to see us get the recognition we deserve, especially after the depressing trump win.

It has cunnies

Why would want this to happen so badly?

because black people deserve some respect and recognition.

we put up with a lot of shit and never get any recognition. thankfully that's finally changing.

>Wins
Jewrfield
>Deserves
Viggo

Sadfleck 2 - Sad Boogaloo.

i want this to be true

Affleck deserves it.
Garfield, Gosling definitely not.
Denzel and Viggo were good but not as good as Affleck so i hope he wins he was spectacular.

Gosling will get it for lala land

Denzel got nominated for the playing the same character again. A load, proud, but struggling black man.

>Garfield nominated for Hacksaw ridge instead of Silence

Just put me on the rope right now, amigos

sad b8

>black man
Are you saying that he should be playing white women?

yup itll be a black guy
so white bullshit will pressure them the same way they felt pressured to give leo an oscar for babbys first liver

casey affleck is an absolute nobody and the closest thing to a loser in that list

I don't think he has the range to pull it off.