Why isn't Hillary in jail yet?

Why isn't Hillary in jail yet?

A.G. Lynch is milking the bribe $$$.
The longer she stay's out, the more $ the White House gets from the Clinton foundation.

>literal queen of normalfags
>consequences for her actions

An Obama appointed Department of Justice Secretary that refuses to press charges.

That just goes to show how corrupt our government is. When the nigger in chief can prevent a criminal that is guilty of treason from ever even going to trial, let alone being convicted.

>Why isn't Hillary in jail yet?
If you honestly have to ask that question you're too ignorant to understand the answer.

bumping for pertinent relevance

does'nt matter i'm voting for her and she's going to be president!

me too! fuck trump!

>i'm voting for her
>me too!
But...why?

notice the ids

>notice the ids
Fuck. Missed that.

Me too! #ImWithHer

Even if you DID switch IDs, you're still as stupid as a rock.

BAIT
A
I
T

Lots of accusations - the right's specialty - but I believe you need documented evidence of an actual crime. I could be wrong but I think that's how it works.

My barometer is the Democratic establishment. If they thought there was even a small chance of an indictment they would have abandoned her. Sorry, all you fascist wannabes. Have fun whining about the system being rigged when nothing happens.

Rule of law. Innocent until proven guilty.

Besides, ridiculous Republicans still haven't figured out how email works. I delete thousands of emails a week - all spam. The typical Republican base is so old and white, they think every email is precious, like that one they got from the Nigerian prince.

These fuctarded losers deserve their assload of TrumDump.

She have good friends

by Law she was required to save everything it was by no means inconsequential or in any way hers to make a determination she was serving as a government official not her personal fiefdom.

Pure Coincidence ?!

Idiot, the whole email criminal misuse is documented evidence.

the ruling class is installing a corporate puppet for wars and neo-liberal trade deals. stand by for capitalist equivocation, obfuscation, and derailment

she's a fucking criminal.

bush admin deleted millions of emails, and terabytes of info about 9/11

>nnocent until proven guilty.
Which would work if the system was impartial and fair to all.

Of course it's not so of course Hillary won't be charged.