/argentine missing the world cup/

What stage are you in, fellow Argentinian?

>Tfw Colombia
>Tfw im number 4 right now

Parents Argentinian but I was born in Canada and i'm stage fucking 4 right now.

CHI

MI

CHU

RRI

CHA

>perro caca

Uma delícia!

decime que se siente

You'll do it. Just beat Ecuador non-team and you'll be fine.

I think I'm in acceptance... but I'm not an NT hincha, so...

>tal vez sirva para refundar la AFA

sounds like the classic argie delussion

GO ARGENTINA!

Nothing personnel, but I want the meme match Argentina vs. Portugal in Russia.
pls

Argentina vs Portugal is guaranteed 0-0

Well, It kinda worked for River

Messi decime que se siente
haber perdido otra final
te juro que aunque pasen los años
nunca nos vamos a olvidar
que no fuiste al mundial
antes perdiste la final
esa mancha no se borra nunca mas
che argentino sos cagon
nunca vas a ser campeon
que cobardes los argentinos

just buy this and remember to celebrate every foul as a goal

NO LLORES POR MI ARGENTINA

>no gana un mundial desde la 2da guerra mundial

>East Entre Rios has a better team than Argentina

Well, argies are fucked

>no ganó nunca un mundial que no fuera robado

wew

well then root for Iceland, whitey

I am going to root for Italy and/or Spain, negrito

Explain how Iceland is on it's way to World Cup but Argentina is close to not make it

How does it feel to be worse than Iceland? And before saying anything about Finland, we just beat Iceland.

Nobody is worried about being worse than Iceland, but we are losing a lot of prestige if we miss the World Cup

Iceland had to play against super powers like Finland, Ukraine, Croatia and kosovo.

Argentina had it way easier.

That's true though

Iceland with it's 300k population plays against countries that has multiple of their population.

Argentina that should be a superpower can't make it thorugh their shitty qualification and are scared to lose to ecuador

Of course, Croatia for example won 5 world cup titles and Ukraine won 2. way harder for Iceland.

Yeah, but now imagine that Iceland had 143 times more people.

It would pretty much wreck it's way to every World Cup easily since it's population of 300k can make it there, and almost made it in 2014 as well.
Terrible excuses that Argentina can't make it because the qualification for them is "tougher" when it's actually way tougher for Iceland if we think closer.

Finland has almost double the population of uruguay.

You have to go back senpai

CHI MI CHU RRI CHA

wut?

>no gana un mundial desde el siglo XX

I would have fleeting fun with the memes if Argentina fail to qualify. But I don't want just another World Cup.
Fuck the german efficient machine.
Fuck the spanish silky football.
Fuck neymar and brazil, they have enough WC's already.
Fuck nigger France and their "we can make 5 elite teams" roster.
Fuck a meme WC with Iceland or a random african country in the final.
I want to see the biggest legends go at each other's throats in a fight to claim the throne as the rightful king. I want Achilles, Spartacus, Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great.

So please, Argentina, make sure you qualify and you go all the way to the final. We'll try to do the same. Argentina vs Portugal World Cup Final. Messi vs Ronaldo. 5 vs 5 Ballon d'Or.

Messi is the better player? He is, but there is more to it than that. You may not be the best but still forge a bigger legend, carve your name in brighter, bigger letters. It's a battle of archetypes and they deserve that final showdown. Who wins? The gifted magician or the obsessed competitive monster? Mozart or Salieri? Goku or Vegeta?

Poetry vs Prose
Talent vs Obsession
Divine vs Human

Truly a tale for the ages. A match for eternity.

I want the GOAT showdown.

Autism

but we are not a football country, ice hockey is clearly the biggest sport here.

it's not over yet, Argiebro

Yo creo que nosotros vamos al Mundial, Brasil vas vencer LOS TRAIDORES CHILENOS y nosotros vamos para la Copa.

Nice pasta lad

This. Both teams are masters of the draw.

Stage of pure joy

Do you wish to join us? There is plenty of room in the 'has-been' football country corner.

What would be worse: Argentina losing to Ecuador and not qualifying or Argentina reaching 5th place just to lose to New Zealand in the playoffs and not qualify.