Would a film about the creation of Subway be just as filled with corporate assholes and shady deals as one about...

Would a film about the creation of Subway be just as filled with corporate assholes and shady deals as one about McDonald's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AX2uz2XYkbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be filled with more pedophilia.

Yeah but it would taste better

It would probably feature a cameo including lifetime customer Jonah Hill.

I think a Subway movie would be a better arc if it were about Jared and his... fancies.

Faces like this is why Hitler wanted to gas the Jews.

Get Josh Gad to lose a little weight and play him.

>this thread
so it is true. shills are here.

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA

Is this a real fucking movie? Man, Micky D's is really trying to win back their place. I almost feel bad for them, but their food is still unhealthy shit.

Why does Hollywood hate money?

It is.

youtube.com/watch?v=AX2uz2XYkbo

Fun fact for the next time you eat at subway: Their bread is 12% sugar. That's right. They have to pay the same tax for chocolate when using their bread.

Enjoy that vegan salad sub in-between two slices of chocolate!

Technically it's 100% sugar because carbohydrates are a form of sugar

WHAT THE FUCK I'VE BEEN FEEDING MY DOG SUBWAY

I have had exactly one Subway sandwich and I wish I wasn't an autist so I could go back and get more but ordering involves too much human interaction

WOLFIEEEEEEEEEEE

Beginning of Act II
>Jared is eating an Italian B.M.T.™ with lettuce, tomato, pickles, oil & vinegar, salt and pepper, on Italian Herbs & Cheese™ bread (toasted, of course).
>A young, slightly obese boy enters the room, thinking it was a bathroom. He is black and has daddy issues (because Oscars).
>Jared grins.
>Montage where their relationship forms
>They go on a camping trip
>Then it becomes like that scene where the fat uncle from M. Night Shymalan's "Split" pretends to be animals in the woods

But this makes Ray Kroc look like an asshole.

Pretty much every major company would. You think the biggest companies in the world got that way from being honest?

i will now always think of this guy as a kid fucker, even though he's a bear in regular apparently

Stop being jealous.

Probably because he was an asshole.

Honestly speaking, this looks like a fairly interesting movie.

I'm going to assume this was a financial flop? Who the fuck wants to watch a movie about the founder of McDonalds?

Me. Why not.

Only a $7 million budget that was made to win awards and be sold on Blu-Ray.

>Ronald, I'm M.c.D.

Yes, Subway is one of the most agressive franchises in the entire industry mainly because of its relatively low cost of entry
Read Fast Food Nation or Salt Sugar Fat for more info

These threads remind me of the Social Network threads when it came out

>LOL i'm not watching a movie about Facebook, this is just a big commercial

I'm going to have to advise the opposite. Fast Food Nation is nothing but propaganda and false information guised as an expose.

In Fincher we trust

>made to win awards
Then why wasn't it released during awards season?

t. Monsanto

Who knows, but it did have a limited release in December.

I think it's sad that this film (that is really pretty good) got absolutely no recognition from the Academy Awards at all.

>Implying the Academy cares about recognizing good films.
Kubo isn't going to win best animated picture when it's going up against not one, but two generic Disney flicks.

BOOM! there it is!

FPBP!

Is he a paedo?

Oh boy here we go...

It makes me want a McDouble with fries and a McFlurry

Why do all Jews look the same?

>le driven, insecure male does whatever it takes to make it big and achieve the American Dream flick
They make these once a year.