I don't understand guys - ISIS calls for attacks in Berlin

and Brussels to 'paralyse' Europe in wake of Brexit chaos.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-calls-attacks-berlin-brussels-8273022

I thought ISIS is pro-EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.siteintelgroup.com/Western-Jihadist-Forum-Digest/jihadi-telegram-channel-calls-for-attacks-in-berlin-and-brussels-to-paralyse-europe-following-british-referendum-to-leave-eu.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I thought ISIS is pro-EU?
this is a joke right

They are pro-EU to the extent that Merkel lets them come in freely.

I highly doubt any of them have any idea what the Brexit even is.

news.siteintelgroup.com/Western-Jihadist-Forum-Digest/jihadi-telegram-channel-calls-for-attacks-in-berlin-and-brussels-to-paralyse-europe-following-british-referendum-to-leave-eu.html
This evening Belgium-Hungary, we know that they monitored fan zones in Bruxelles

>I highly doubt any of them have any idea what the Brexit even is.
There are thousands of Brits and Germans fighitng for ISIS, I assume they watch the news down there and post on Sup Forums, no?

Isis is made up of sunni muslims. Does that mean we should support the shiites?

It's like making a distinction between stalinists and maoists.
They're both shit

I would just prefure they fight each other so we don't have to deal with it. However, apparently only about 10 to 15% are shiite. Most are sunni.

They're anti everyone, Fritz. Except for themselves. That's their thing - no compromise.
EU is just providing them an easier way to fuck with the west and keep breathing room in the levant and africa

How difficult would it be for them to pull something off with heightened security?

Guy is about to have a misfeed in about 2-3 rounds.

Would pretty much guarantee the rise of the right across Europe

>misfeed
and this means what? that it gets stuck?

ISIS is just IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO to everyone that isn't them

First for
T A N N E D
A
N
N
E
D

>Would pretty much guarantee the rise of the right across Europe
So you are saying they are allied with the right wing parties in Europe such as UKIP, Front National and Flaams Block?

Yes, but most of the sunnis are in Asia and poo in the streets.
Iran, Iraq, Assad, Hezbollah, Houti are shias, the other sunnis.
Bruxelles was at the same alert level in March, and we have seen the result

>attacking Berlin

it can't get much worse anyway i guess.

They are.
They are also going to use any excuse to stir up fear in the west.
They are making their enemies fear taking the correct path of action.

>calls for attacks
>nothing happens

You kiddos still believe in the isis bedtime story?

>it can't get much worse anyway i guess.

At least they would be removing kebab if they attacked Berlin.

ISIS is a US pawn that went out of hand like every other pawn, but the US gives no fucks because they're too far away and its easier to blame Muslims.

i'm pretty sure that Russia has infiltrated them and is using a faction to target western and particularly euro countries.

>give into any terrorist demands
>they instantly ramp up the pressure to get more

You can't appease these fanatics. It's almost like Germoney should know something about appeasement. Hmmm makes you think...

Oh look it's a Muslim lying about Islam again...

A jam from hell, so yes

>calls for attack on Berlin, a city of a country thousands of miles away from the """"""Holy land""""""" that is not part of the campaign to bomb ISIS
>Doesn't call for attacks on Tel-Aviv or Riyadh or Jerusalem

>There are thousands of Brits and Germans fighitng for ISIS

Current ISIS has like what? 30-40k members? There sure as hell arenĀ“t "thousands of brits and germans" with them. Maybe 200-300, but not thousands kek.

My guess: they attack a fanzone in Bruxelles this evening, chaos and fear but it's not enough to cancel the tournament, meanwhile markets continue to fall
Monday evening Italy vs Spain at the Stade the France, 13 November 2.0, torunament cancelled Tuesday definitive crash

Wow that's poor bait. Just admit your sandnigger religion is a literal develish death cult, they feed on death and dying things.
This muslims faggot in my class a year ago was looking at jihadi facebook pages, I secretly peeked over his shoulder with him and some pictures on that page where captioned with things like:
"Every living thing will taste death." and "They will try to change islam but islam will change them."

ISIS main goal is to push American products produced by Jews all over the world.
Germany's main goal is to push American products all over the world and German products whenever they can.
UK's main goal is to suck on queen's tits.

makes you think
Do you think this has any correlation to the America equipment they use?

They call for attacks on jews every day
The faction in Gaza that actually launch rockets is an ISIS affiliate

>worldwide attacks
>EXCEPT Israel

How do jihadis deal with being the ultimate Jewish tool?

Why would they attack their sponsor?

Didn't they just stop a potential attack on is real recently?

>30-40k members

oh my sweet summer child

they're pro-chaos that weakens our ability to fight islam

>muslims aren't good at attacking places that've already reached peak antimuslim security

>muslims are very good at attacking places very tolerant of muslims

ISIS are mercenary, like whole American army or Jewish hired mini bosses, they can change sides according to wind of financial benefit. Sides are a thing of past, it's all connected into ass of warlords and international illegal trade: Israel, Turkey, USA...etc. & mercenary delivery boys of distraction. European planes in name of NATO from Italy, France, Germany bomb countries and then take in their refugees, since they want cheap labour, they want to weaken other economies. When they done bombing they will rebuild it all with their ownership like in Ukraine, Syria, Iraq...etc. you name it, even Hong Kong in past.