I JUST WOKE UP AND HONESTLY AM READY TO HIT THE FIRST CUNT WHO TALKS SHIT SO PUT EM UP BIG BOY!

I JUST WOKE UP AND HONESTLY AM READY TO HIT THE FIRST CUNT WHO TALKS SHIT SO PUT EM UP BIG BOY!

SHIT

Bring it on lad!

Good morning, Australia. Please post pics of your vegemite toast.

morning mate

>d*ne being degenerate
Die

Good morning lad.

Hi how are you today in your respective countries hows the weather?

hey mate hows it go

It feels like britain
So fucking ugly

I'll take a picture of the sky here brb

It's a gray and humid night.

pretty cold and rainy, just the usual weather here

nighttime here. kinda cloudy

w-wait, it's daytime there?

Ya it's 1:58 pm

Power is out here for 6 hours. Gonna be a hot morning

That sucks I remember 3 years ago we had no power for about 3 days in one of the hottest summers because a storm knocked it out I'm surprised I survived you take your power for granted until it's gone.

>my wife just found out I named our child alberto barbosa because of the meme
how fucked am I lads? she posted it on reddit but hasn't talked to me about it yet

holy ffuck the world really is in reverse down there isn't it

GET FUCKED CUNT

Cooking up some potato wedges lads.

Thanks for the laugh. Meme will be long dead when your child is old enough to care

What's the most scenic part of Australia? Planning to go next year and will probably rent a camper

I'm not sure I've never left my state of Queensland but I'd say North Queensland is very beautiful up where the great barrier reef is etc.

>Queensland
Not a Logan bogan are you ?

Isn't the internet amazing?
You can talk with people in which it's daytime right now, while the rest of the continent is taking a nap
It makes the things in life interesting...

Nah not that bad my dad bought our house in the 80's though and our suburb turned out to be kinda bogan but my family specifically isn't (kallangur)

Yeah it's weird whenever I'm up at 2am shit posting I think most of my country is asleep.

You sound nice and thus not Australian.