The undisputed, absolute greatest of all time

the undisputed, absolute greatest of all time...
you feel it Sup Forums you're watching a once in a lifetime player lead the packers to the promised land.

>get fukked burrs fans

wrong

>One ring

1 ring > 5 *'s

1*
>he hasnt realized all superb owls except in which brady has won have been rigged

>the nfl rigged it so that super autist eli wins 2 rings

lol no

only because peypey wasnt around

Was he the one that led his team into the biggest super bowl comeback in history? What he did today? Won a regular season game?

>Beat the same Cowboys team that is headed by retards

It’s not impressive any more. Try winning more than 1 ring Aaron.

>no cardio

>getting your ass handed to you then catching up is somehow more impressive than not getting your ass handed to you

>leading the greatest super bowl comeback in history and winning a fifth ring plus records is not impressive
>leading a small comeback in a regular season game is! Praise Godgers!

Packers fans everyone

In this moment, we should bicker over petty discussions regarding which great QB is better or more successful.

In this moment we should be euphoric, not because /ourguy/ is the goat. But instead because we are enlightened by one of those guys leading another heartbreaking comeback against the cuckboys once again.

Nope. Just pointing out what a fucking retarded double edged metric for 'achievement' that is.

Not even the best packers QB
Not even the SECOND best packers QB

In his defense, there are a lot of people on this board too young to remember Bart Starr so it's easy to assume Rodgers is GOAT.

yo where my fellow retirees at do not (You) me if you are under the age of 60.

Starr > Rodgers > Favre

le run around a chuck it deep man, lol no. Brady is, and always will be the final boss of the NFL

Brady is a borderline top 20 all time QB. But hey, that's still pretty good. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

Belichick is the GOATest GOAT to ever GOAT

Cowboys haven't won a ring in your entire existence

Le system baby and cheat man

>pocket collapses in seconds every game
>defence literally pcyc tier
>half his receivers injured
>puts up god tier stats still

Funny how with every other QB those are called "excuses" yet for Tom it's okay

Im not even mad
I support the bears and ofc i dont like the packers but Ive been saying this all the time
Rodgers is the best
Its just great to watch that guy play
Im even sure the bears could easily go to an owl just with this guy Qb

as*

>heaves up a 50/50
>WR makes a huge play on the ball
>"RODGERS DOES IT AGAIN"

His ass is always saved by those "shitty" receivers making a play with the ball. You only think Rodgers is good because Buck is like "OH RODGERS WITH THE PERFECT PASS"

to rule them all

>one ring to guide us

>heaves up a 50/50

a 50/50 would have been if Rogers threw it between the receiver and the defensive player. Rogers threw it on the other side of the receiver.

Literally the best spot to throw it, impossible to defend.

Are you talking about the pass where the play literally right before that they ran the same play but rodgers made a horrible pass, and the hapless cowshits defender dropped the game sealing interception that was thrown right to him?

he's still a flamer

Brady just fucking stands there for five seconds until his elite receivers get open.

horrible bait, but I would rank Aaron as probably the 5th greatest active QB for career value. He's pretty good.