Are you proud of yourselves Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/26/brexit-remorse-uk-lawmaker-calls-for-parliament-to-ignore-eu-referendum.html?intcmp=hpbt1
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Assigned_Numbers_Authority)
pastebin.com/7pPk8xew
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/lib-dems-pledge-british-return-eu-next-general-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely :^)

How does Antarctica even have an IP range? Does no one else find this absolutely incredible and far more interesting than the story in question?

>Kim il Sung

They should be blessed the eternal president typed his divine signature onto that document. I screen shot should be printed and displayed for the people of Korea.

They have Internet at McMurdo and other stations. Didn't realize they had their own range it wasn't tied to the sponsoring country.

your a fucking retard

>your

How?

That was the best way to shut down this petition.
Not bringing the attention of the people to it's corruption.
But corrupting it even more so it becomes blatant.

Are fags doing this with hillary vs trump polls?

Give 'em some rare flag sigs. Aw, go on.

yes. pushing things to extremes tend to fuck them up

this deserves more (you)'s

i appreciate your hard work

absolute madman!

what makes it even better is mainstream media pushing that petition so hard here

The propaganda is too strong.

This is beautiful.

Is this what it feels like to finally be in control of the narrative?

the doubt is devastating

>yes. pushing things to extremes tend to fuck them up
can we get 17+/65million+ signatures?

rig fucking everything
we're in control now libtards, be afraid!

>trolledsoftly.jpg

>uninhabitable Antarctic

Only on the surface.

Dude, there are events and research that happen down there. Of course Antarctica is going to have their own IP range. It's not just a bunch of penguins and shit.

all we need is enough votes for them to have to audit the damn thing and have to discart it

Good job user.

There are "events"? Like parties?

We did it reddit!

You know there are actually people that stay at Antarctica in research stations, right? That have internet access? Antarctica had more IP addresses than North Korea at one point and very well still may.

"Located 800 miles south east of the Falklands, and with a permanent population of zero, the South Atlantic British Overseas Territory of South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands was responsible for more than 3,000 signatures"

The German media wouldn't shut the fuck up about it and wrote dozens of articles on the petition.

I wish I could have seen their faces when they realized how much they fucked up.

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/26/brexit-remorse-uk-lawmaker-calls-for-parliament-to-ignore-eu-referendum.html?intcmp=hpbt1

pretty gay m8

>>You know there are actually people that stay at Antarctica in research stations, right?
There are people who stay in the International Space Station and in under-sea laboratories. Do they have their own IP ranges? I thought IP ranges were specifically given to separate countries.

god bless you aussie shitposter

Fucking yetis, wanting democracy n shit

It's all your fault...

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/

Lets go for 6 million

PRAISE KEK

>Lets go for 6 million
6 million votes from Israel that is

Yes, they're pretty cool

Australia keeping up the bantz as usual

Imagine if you could fuck up every single poll this way.

Maybe politicians would actually go back to saying what they really stand for when they have no good way of knowing which lie will gather them the most votes.

>impossibru
kek.

post code

I knew someone would notice.

I imagine ISS is either on NASA's network or on it's own. Underwater labs, whichever country they're closest to would be my guess.

Maybe kim jong un is just a real big remain supporter

?
The question was both interesting and valid. Don't forget to wake up for your job tomorrow...

(pic related)

>can we get 17+/65million+ signatures?

6 million would be perfect.

IANA and now ICANN (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Assigned_Numbers_Authority) decided what ranges are for which continent
then entities like RIPE NCC in Europe give and sell ranges to their members depending on the country of that member.

it's pretty simple stuff really, it only gets complicated for countries with exhausted IPV4 addresses...

so in the case of antarctica all you'd have to do to get IPs (since the continent already have a couple ip ranges) is to subscribe your organization to the entity like RIPE which administrates that continent and you'd get a range. you pay for more ranges or a particular one.

it's good to note that these entities are neutral and have the minimum amount of power necessary over these IP ranges to insure net neutrality.

But then since every device under the heavens has an IP nowadays, there isn't enough IPV4 to go around and it's pretty much already to late to still be using it. But I digress and that's not related to how ranges work.

I hope this helped you.

PS: if you have an IPV4 range, rent it to others you'll become incredibly rich.

I get the feeling Kim would really enjoy this.

So Sup Forums is using scripts to false flag as Remain voters? Pretty based tbqh

Give us the script.

>left says that the old screwed over the young generation with their brexit votes
>turns out young people did not go voting
kekus maximus, is this real life or is this a comedy show
my sides are in orbit

Sup Forums is a board of peace and we are not responsible for the few extremists that claim to be part of Sup Forums.

Upboat, like and share so that the media sees the truth!

The remainers started to rig it.
Sup Forums noticed.
Sup Forums went full berserk.
Sup Forums rigged it into undenyable blatency.

Never fuck with Sup Forums.

We need to bot the petition until it reaches the point that more people have signed than are in the UK

Why are you posting as North Korea? Use a UK IP and keep voting until there are more UK votes than the entire population of UK. Real votes will be completely invalidated.

#ProudToBe/pol/

Six million votes from Israel when?

that pic doesn't show the turnout though...

Well, it was raining and League of Legends was on tv.

i r8 8/8 m8

Post code.

There are research stations down there that need internet. They just run a cable through the ocean to Antarctica.

If that's the dumbest thing you've seen all day on Sup Forums, you haven't lurked enough.

THIS

A single website filled with NEETs and autists is LITERALLY influencing world events on a constant basis.

They underestimate the power of meme magic. The force is stronger that even we know. We are one of the rare entities who master the harnessing if it's abilities. Check em.

wheres the script you cunts

I've gotten many keks reading articles about this, you glorious faggots.

It's shit like this that keeps me coming back :^)

>you can never leave

Sick

>we're in control now libtards, be afraid!

And. We. Will. Never. Stop.

most kek image of all time, bet someone sent it to Milo though

>Post code.
Not mine, but here:
pastebin.com/7pPk8xew

Thats what libcucks get for underestimating Aussie shitposting

27.800 out of 3 million is hardly relevant

Libtards dont understand that real "social justice" comes from blank names with no faces

The term silent majority exists for a reason.

What how can i sign it? i want to sign it from a north korea proxy.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

>People adding fraudulent signatures to this petition should know that they undermine the cause they pretend to support, she said.

>Remain Voters are getting BTFO by tactics Sup Forums used to troll PCfags back in 2011 Sup Forums

Jesus

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/lib-dems-pledge-british-return-eu-next-general-election

Kind of neglects to mention that it was a reaction to people already rigging the petition but I suppose the end result is all the same.

>literally campaigning on being a cuck

The good news is that it should splinter Labour even more.

>tfw Australia fuck up "democracy" just for giggles and out of spite for foreign cunts.

Why would they do this when the referendum clearly showed the public wants to leave?

Thanks

Why not just blast the petition with tens of thousands of signatures from little towns in the UK that have tiny populations? Make the fraud easier to hide!

just like in the ussr, make dead people vote lol !

(no but really, they did that.)

1. Farron is a cuck
2. Half the country is salty as shit
3. It's a "combat against xenophobic cis-white men :DDDD"
4. Furthers his political career
5. Makes him look like the champion of the scorned voter
6. Raises his media profile
7. To prove to his school bullies that he's not a crybaby who wet himself while watching Finding Nemo
8. To show that he has a HUGE cock

Need I say more?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

The Vatican city and NK signatures are both below 100.
Looks like they've been removed.

this is awesome. i love you guys!

North Korea strikes again.

>EU is imploding by the day now
>Defining your party on the desire to enter the most horrific economic crisis in human history
>expect to win

The ones with temporary, faux email addresses are definitely. Whoever was using the botscript is going to have to update it in order for the numbers to rise and it to continue. See info in this thread for more please

also tumblr was telling people to sign it even if they weren't British, they pretty much fucked themselves over already

We should pick somewhere like an island, Isle of Wight, Shetlands and Orkney all have small populations.

Last week at the Great Debate I called Tim Farron and his party irrelevant to his face. He just took a deep breath and sighed,