Why are there so many good lines in this fucking thing

why are there so many good lines in this fucking thing

>the ocean washed open your grave
>call it blackstar, call it painstar, the same thing happens when you touch it
>those are you got some nice shoulders I'd like to put my arms around them
...and so many more

aoty

Attached: twinfantasy.jpg (715x704, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lamezone.net/lz1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself.

thanks grime cuck

This album is like a 7. Don't know why its so revered desu. Nervous Young Inhumans is great.

I've only heard the new version though, maybe lo-fi is better.

This album is like a 0.*

This album is like a 7, don't get why its so revered. Nervous Young Inhumans is a lot fun but that's the only standout. Is the lo-fi one better?

You're not wrong, but stop throwing arbitrary numerical ratings on albums. You sound childish and it's difficult to take you seriously.

Such a shame """fame""" got to Will's head. He could have been great.

Can you explain why it is so good? Seems kinda lazy like the talentless idiot you'd find in a coffee shop trying to be bright eyes (who also sucks)

never listened to this memeband, what should i expect?

Self promotion isn't allowed

>call it blackstar, call it painstar, the same thing happens when you touch it

The fuck does this mean

I heard it's a reference to a Cate Wurtz comic where some star comes to Earth once every 2000 years and when you touch it immeasurable excruciating pain runs through your entire body for a split second

because the lyrics aren't originally written to pander to an audience, they're mostly his personal expression.

it has some catchy surfy tunes and the lyrics have resonated with a lot of people emotionally

Why are you here every thread? lmao do you guys still have your grimes general

new version is definitely a 7. the lofi and the raw emotion in the 2011 one is what makes it a masterpiece imho.

If this shit is supposed to be good I feel I should give up as a songwriter. It all looks like pretentious wank to me.

A good songwriter can make lyrics like these sound a million times more powerful in the context of an album. That's precisely what Will did.

bingo

THESE INDIE BRAINLETS, AM I RITE??? LMAO
thank God we have our bastion of superior music taste GRIMESKEK to show them how to PARTY!!!! YOU GO GIRL

okay, gather around kids, it's storytime

Attached: 28.png (998x6849, 2.39M)

and of course Will, being the uber furry he is, is going to mention it on one of his song

Twin Fantasy was AOTY in 2011, not 2018, dummy.

whole thing here, btw--there's a couple of subtle references to Wurtz's comic in Twin Fantasy (satanist with braces, being "sober to death", and, er, dogs, etc)
lamezone.net/lz1.html