ITT : moments in movies where you reacted like pic related

ITT : moments in movies where you reacted like pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interstellar when Dr Mann betrays Cooper.

>Bruce Willis was dead the whole time

La La Land, when it ended and I realized that I got scammed by critics and shitposters.

Hell or High Water when the Injun guy's brains get blown out.

>musical
You only have yourself to blame

Arrival when I'm told that understanding an alien language allows you to perceive all of time at the same time

I don't get why this movie get's meme'd so hard

The VVitch when the goat turns out to literally be Satan it was still pretty cool

No country for old men, when the guy dies in the motel in a jump cut.

the ending of The OA

Chasing Amy - the threesome suggestion to save the relationship

District 9 when Wikus hits Christopher with a shovel, gives him up to the soldiers and runs away

Lost Highway
>wow this movie is pretty weird
>2 hours later
>wow that dude is escaping on a highway and is head is moving like crazy
>I really wonder how they are going to explain everything
>credits roll
I'M DERANGED

When watching The Master that's supposed to be some insane masterpiece and instead it was 2.5 hours of Joaquin Phoenix sperging out and PSH sweating

The last 20 minutes of The Neon Demon tbqh

When the German soldier let the American soldier live at the end of Fury, even though the American and his squad annihilated hundreds of Germans

Visitor Q, from the first moment to the last.

Season 7 of TNG

>2.5 hours of Joaquin Phoenix sperging out and PSH sweating

sounds like a masterpiece to me

this
>lol they push her on the pool floor
>she doesn't move
>is she died?
>movie continues to go on and nothing happens

Star Wars, when Kirk meets Gandalf for the first time

Well she was obviously dead

But where the fuck did the makeup girl go?

They also fucking EAT her

the election of Donald Trump

nice edit

here's the real one

The ending of krampus.
I was expecting a campy horror film but got a trope filled thriller that took itself way too seriously.

It's my own fault though, I thought it was rated R.

In Hacksaw Ridge when the one soldier with the B.A.R picks up the torso of a corpse and uses it as a shield to blow away four Nips which is made even weirder because the movie is praised as being a serious look at war

>There's a naked man in the flying pyramid

in lights out when the meddling kids find out how to hurt the imaginary shadow monster the mom blows her fucking brains out and ends the movie.

I watched this movie when it came out and then again a couple of years later and I had forgotten this happened. I can't believe people don't talk about it more, it's fucking crazy.

>being a foreigner

>the end of dope

>we wuz kings n shit

From my point of view, you're the foreigner.

>was like 3 Am and they'd barely begun counting
>meh, this looks like a chore and it'll be a landslide anyway
>go to bed
>next morning wonder what bullshit about "WUMINZ" did Shillary say im her winning speech
>open BBC app on my phone
>Donald Trump elected president of the United States
>almost trip over myself running to the computer to check every SJW site's autistic screeching and laugh uncontrollably

Okay, ew. Stop replying to me.

Sup Forums was a mistake

Inland Empire, when... Whole movie, i guess

Optimus Prime has this admirable Clint Eastwood quality in the entire Bay series.

Never once does he make a "stupid good guy" mistake, he's ruthless as fuck.

While you're at it go ahead and remember Optimus killing this guy while shouting "GIVE ME YOUR FACE"

Then you are lost.

Same for Mulholland Drive

this whole fucking scene

I actually kinda get it in the end.

When the bug creatures started grabbing up people from Batman v Superman dyring bruce's vision of the future

>Trinity dies

I understand the general plot and the dream shit but all the fucking side characters and scenes that go nowhere really don't do it for me

I still don't understand how any bad future ends with Superman in charge of Darkseid's army

Explain it to me in at least 400 words

>Predestination

YOU CANT GIVE BIRTH TO A NEW ENTITY, GO BACK IN TIME AND LEAVE IT WHERE YOU LIVED AND ITLL BECOME YOU

Worst fanbase since Star Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4

DDDDUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR *Fart noises*

^
Thats u

i am just now realizing that i think i may like the michael bay transformers movies because they remind me of Bionicle

>open BBC app

Oh it shows, Sup Forums, it shows!

This entire thing

Last 10 minutes of Arrival

REALLY? The culmination of the first alien encounter is the main character getting a man and a baby?

Do they fug

>suddenly vampires

Kino ending though

It's a beautiful vision of the future

Watch it again, dumb shit.
Maybe in 1x speed and not on your laptop

remember when they rebuild the future without any white men? Sure, we don't need engineers or mathematicians, bring the ballerinas and musicians

>suddenly
How did you go into that movie without knowing vampire.

In Interstellar when he goes back in time with the power of love to see his daughter I literally got a butterknife and grabbed the DVD out of my friend's DVD player and just kept scratching it until he had to pull me off. Didn't even pay him back for the DVD.

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.

that's way more fucking funny than it should be

>mfw i'll take YOUR FACE

the downright cowardly and retarded ending to this after its flirtations with being a near masterpiece

instead of the actual ending, if they had suddenly just had the comet come thru and strike earth and end all life as we know it just after she decides to stop running and gets hit by the truck i legitimately feel like it could have bordered on being one of the greatest movies of all time

instead we get this pussy sort-of-but-not-really feel good garbage that doesnt follow through on any of interesting themes or elements its spent so much time setting up

cant even describe how fucking betrayed i felt

Oh, I enjoyed it
But I still went ''what the fuck''

Naomi Watts was betrayed by brunette and was jealous to her talent in reality and hire a killer to kill her. Then she get a blue key which is a sigh that job is done. Most of a movie is her dream-fantasy world, where she is perfect in all ways but then real memories make her dream fucked up, she wakes up, start to remember what really happens, goes nuts and kill herself

Don't act like it's some deep shit that only deep people can understand. It poses the question Would you change the future if you knew it would be tragic. But they went on a giant time wasting way of bringing it up.

I'd never heard of it and it was just on tv and like 11pm. This was in like 2005 before Sup Forums, so I went in completely blind.

Genuinely had no idea what was going on

not that poster but the first time I watched it was on HBO back when those shitty cable boxes didn't tell you what the movie was called. So I was legitimately surprised when vampires

That part in BttFII was pretty dark.

Add more words

My penis knows her dance by memory.

I think you may have autism, user

top kek

I'm not. Nobody said that.

What I'm saying is it's not "The culmination of the first alien encounter is the main character getting a man and a baby"

>suddenly just had the comet come thru and strike earth and end all life as we know it just after she decides to stop running and gets hit by the truck

fucking hwat

a post ironic masterpiece in the making?

Every Terry Gilliam movie

I boiled it down to make a point. It definitely left going "that's it?". The payout felt very insignificant. I had nothing invested in that relationship that turned out to the main part in the end.

>yfw he was litterally Donald Trump

The ending of Birth.

What was up with that? Was there to give Bridges ample motivation for the rest of the movie and imo the best scene when he's talking to Pine at the end

The Departed. You fucking know the scene.

really makes you think...

the american people.... a free democracy founding on the principles of freedom liberty and equality.... voting for hitler and ... electing him into office

we must.... go back .... to the future

>end of nightcrawler
so he got away with it?thats it?so whats the moral of the story?

Ha! Ha! Nice man. Like, whenever someone pretends to like video games and calls Link Zelda, I just wanna take a butterknife to them too. Lmao.

>bionicle
my nigga i loved those toys

When pointy shout man pointed at the guy and shouted at him?

It was supposed to be sudden. Also I think if there are no casualties and Bridges straight up bursts his head it would feel off

>Whiplash
>Fletchers sent a truck driver to crash his truck into the Andrew's car, just to test his motivation to still go to the audition

>every film my normie friends convinced me to watch in the last 3 years

Except this one.

ANNIE WAS A PERFECTLY GOOD CONTRIBUTION TO WESTERN CULTURE AND A MONUMENT TO THE CINEMA

THIS

Man I wish I'd gone into that not knowing about the vampires.

>shyamalan's cut

NOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

>surprised
>apathetic

Your day will come when the Emperor declares the unworthy to be purged

>watch Drive
>mfw he drives

>