Give me 3 (three) good reasons you voted to Leave the EU...

Give me 3 (three) good reasons you voted to Leave the EU, and 3 (THREE) good things that will happen as a result of brexit.
Easy, right? [spoiler]Wrong, you fucking can't.[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-referendum-tory-campaigner-admits-brexit-immigration-some-control-a7102626.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eternally buttblasted scots

PRIMA
NOCTIS

>no argument
>posts buzzwords instead
As i thought, cuck

I salute everyone who voted LEAVE for the best reason: To watch the world burn.

Fuck off paki

I only have one reason.

Leave:
1 Pound, we will never join the Euro now..
2. Self regulation
3. Spooked by the massive refugee situation gaining EU citizenship

>Eu legislation going through the EUSSR machine and overruling the laws of England
Impact : return to the common law

>Unelected bureaucrats
Magistrates elected by British people.

>6 gorillonz regulations of every minute details of our lives
Freedom

>Trade with the rest of the world needed to go through the EU machine, ie was severely impaired
Bilateral deals with other countries possible without even asking the EU about it

>6 gorillonz refugees
Border control

That's it, go on and weep over your 0.3% or so losses on Friday because you have your savings on assets exposed to a Brexit vote instead of buying gold one month ago like sane people (and even Georges fucking Soros).

Simple

Voting remain would have thrown away our one weapon against the eu

I do not want to be part of the eu as it currently exists

I don't want to be part of a super state

And I don't believe it will reform in any direction other than towards a super state

Thus leave was my only option

I would have preferred a slower and less traumatic method of exit but the purpose of the referendum was just to get a remain vote and shut down euroscepticism forever and ever

So Cameron backed me and everyone else into a corner and we chose leave

And we won! :^D

Freedom, nationalism, and the collapse of the EU.

1) Don't want to be a part of a European super state, I hope the whole project collapses now
2) Force political parties to work for the people and stop only caring for London
3) Put the UK back in its rightful place as a completely independent country
4) fuck the Germans

1. Get
2. Pakis
3. Out

There was only one reason.

They are deathly terrified of foreigners. Their "men" clutch their handbags when they see a brown person on the street..

>implying the Brit elites wont impose essentially the same self-serving immigration, trade and regulatory policies as the EU elites if not worse ones
>voluntarily isolating yourselves from your working-class comrades in the EU
>implying the average Sup Forums-posting working stiff had significant investments to lose

>not realizing this is a class war that has fuck all to do with international borders

First we remove the ECHR, then we remove kebab. That and lefty tears. No other reasons.

You go for a meal at a restaurant where you have booked a table in advance.

When you get there, your table is gone as it has been given to people less fortunate than you.

You choose to wait until a table frees up.

After repeatedly having to ask if a table is free, the rude staff finally get you on and it is in the gender neutral bathroom. As you sit down, your waiter chains you to the table.

The wait staff tut at you when you complain that a tranny just pissed on your starter.

The starter is ruined however you still choose to wait for the main.

It arrives and consists of a bucket of tranny shit, mixed with refugee tears.

The wait staff hold you down and make you eat it.

Again, you complain but nobody listens.

Your dessert arrives and it a creme brulee topped with the receipts of every other guest in the restaurant.

You pay the bills under duress and now your own bill arrives.

You refuse to pay and the staff argue that you could have left at any time if you did not like it.

You explain about the chains and they deny all knowledge claiming that there are processes that exist to allow anyone to leave at any time.

They argue that since you chose to attend and stayed for the full meal, you must pay.

So you do, you are let free and then you make another reservation for the following night.

This is the UK's place in the EU, we just chose not to return to the restaurant.

Turns out, we were keeping it afloat and now the staff are shitting themselves since who will pay all those bills?

Other diners caught in the same trap are waking up too.

Soon the place will be closed and the trannies will have nowhere to piss.

>Eu legislation going through the EUSSR machine and overruling the laws of England
The EU have passed four laws for the UK in the past year, all of which are 100% sound.
>Unelected bureaucrats
We elect the EU parliament, the bureaucrats have almost 0 influence on EU law. The house of Lords is completely unelected, and we're about to get an unelected prime minister.
>6 gorillonz regulations of every minute details of our lives
This is a fucking myth, there are a few people like to shout about like 8 year olds not being allowed to blow up balloons, there are hardly any EU laws like this and hundreds we pass ourselves.
>Trade with the rest of the world needed to go through the EU machine, ie was severely impaired
Have fun getting better trade deals as a country with virtually no industry than as a part of the EU, the fucking best trade patner anyone could have.
>6 gorillonz refugees
>Implying we're not going to get them anyway
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-referendum-tory-campaigner-admits-brexit-immigration-some-control-a7102626.html

I'm all for this, but will it realistically happen? What about all of those shitskins in Calais? Are the French going to be so butthurt that they just allow them all into the Chunnel?

Will England have the balls to fill said Chunnel with poisonous gases if this happens?

>implying my working-class "comrades" weren't coming to the UK and undercutting the minimum wage of the working-class who already live here

It is a class war, but I don't see how putting ourselves on the back foot by continuing to partake in the EU corporatocracy is helping the cause of the working-class

1. for the keks
2. to fuck up Germany
3. to fuck up England

>Soon the place will be closed and the trannies will have nowhere to piss.

>le EU is going to become le one state
give me any evidence this isn't just a fearmongering meme.

1. regain souvereignity
2. damage EU
3. leftist butthurt

There, and I'm not even a fucking Anglo.

Same reason we left you guys

1. Muh
2. Free
3. Dom

You're right on one thing, which is that Britons can't sit on their laurels, but have to keep up the fight against the elites on the immigration question.

They cannot let Boris, Carswell, Hannan and their ilk shut out Farage and keep the borders open.

>Force political parties to work for the people and stop only caring for London
How will this happen

>give me any evidence this isn't just a fearmongering meme.

The way EU directives work.

The fact that the EU even has the ability to write our legislation for us is perverse. The best days of the EU are long gone and it is only getting worse. Just look at the state of unemployment across the majority of EU states. Look what they did to Greece -- a supposed ally of the EU -- left out to dry.

The EU commission do not care about the people, they only hope to expand their reach. They want more power and more control, that is it.

All of the people who run it are euro federalists

It was set up for the purpose of ever closer union

Germans and French are already preparing to pull together as a demonstration that the project is alive and well

The point is that it only reforms in one direction: more integration, less power for national governments, more power for eu

So if you hope to "remain and reform" you are kidding yourself

Only in Britain is this even a contentious political issue, on the continent it is common knowledge they just make sure to stop talking about it whenever a eurosceptic comes into earshot

Pic related.

another butthurt muslim that's mad because the people won't tolerate corruption anymore.
You lost muzzy, get over it.

Cameron looks upset that he killed Jo Cox for nothing in this photo

You're a tiny island with almost no resources, no empire and a sluggish native birth rate. You're relying on imported food so you don't starve and you rely on US military support to defend yourselves. Your sovreignty is still a result of the good grace of the international community, and your working class has drastically less bargaining power alone than it does working in tandem with the rest of the European working class

Fighting the corporatocracy from within is a much better play than isolating yourselves

Wow. Good write up bro.

>people actually believe you can fight the EU from within

Literally the reason it exists in the first place

Where the fuck have you been? it's already vassalized Greece to the point where the local government has no power whatsoever. They're voting on an army, centralized bank, and centralized stock market soon

What leverage do you have from the outside to stop the globalist elites from imposing an even worse system than the EU's on you?

Especially since you've left them in power in your own country

you cannot achieve positions of power from within without being completely servant to them. There's no fight from within

>I hope the whole project collapses now
You better PRAY that the whole project collapses now or you will essentially have zero leverage in trade deals. If the EU stabilizes and continues to trade as one, you're fucked. You have to be naive to think that they'll let Britain in on good trade deals. They'll skull fuck you as punishment, and you'll have to abide by their trade rules anyways

Very simplistic and infantile analogy there, bud

>no democracy, president and ministers appointed rather than elected.
>the EU will tell a state what to do, state cannot or barely go against it.
>corrupt, one example; millions of euros ''donated'' to make worthless bridges in Spain that don't get used or arent even connected to road.

i have more if you want?

You dont fucking get it

You are absolutely right, the British government can't do shit to protect their working classes from the globalists within the EU. However, Britain doesn't have any leverage from the outside either AND they have plenty of native globalists that will be perfectly happy to buy into the globalist order without the EU twisting their arm AND they haven't even bothered to remove those globalists from power so the EU starts negotiations with Britain's government largely compliant

By remaining within the EU, Britains working classes could find solidarity with the working classes in the other EU nations - who are also getting fucked - and fight the global capitalists together on much better footing

Any attempt to fight a global class war - which is what this is - along national lines is pretty much hopeless

>Freedom,
>nationalism
Choose

Get the fuck out of my sovereignty you mudslime fuck

Britain has plenty of leverage. They've enjoyed their position as the middle man between Europe and the rest of the world. They will remain in this position only they now have the option to walk away from Europe. This gives them more power

Just look at the British markets compared to the European. The continent took a much greater hit from Brexit than Britain because they lost their middle man

Pls more

>regain control of our laws, borders and national sovereignty
>more freedom to make deals with emerging economies around the world
>we'll be shielded from the next European financial crisis to a much greater extent

hahaha, okay if its story telling time in the UK ill jump in.

you have a 1/27 partnership in a restaurant.

every owner gets a free meal every week.

since you only go there once a month you pay less for your ownership.

additionally every owner has responsibilties like doing the dishes and cleaning the restaurant.

every time you go there you complain about something and demand different treatment than the other owners.

the other owners say"we are partners and friends. its okay for you to have this and that advantage over the other owners."

one day you show up at the restaurant and tell the others: i wont do the dishes anymore, so either allow that or i will not take part in the restaurant anymore.
the other owners grudgingly accept and allow you to not do the dishes anymore.

the next day you publicly state that you will not be part of the restaurant anyway.
but you still want to get the free meals.

the other owners tell you to fuck off.

>that delusion

You overestimate the Brit's importance as middlemen. They are convenient but not essential, and without that middleman standing they are completely fucked

Temporarily the EU is worse off but long term Britain has so much more to lose

The border agreement with France has nothing to do with the EU.

Isn't finance an important part of GB's GDP ? Plus auto manufacturing, 50% of its production is sold in the EU ?

Since GB is out of EU a big part of bank operations will go to paris, frankfurt, etc.

Same with auto manufacturing, it will become more interesting to do so in Spain for example.

Plus, GB might fall apart because of Scotland.

How can England recover from that in the long term ? They have no particular industry they exceed at contrary to other big european countries like france and germany.

Heavily indebted small countries either lose sovereignty (imf) or become total shitholes tbqh. Just because the EU protected its own interests doesn't mean we would get a better deal. We voted for Chaves enthusiasts ffs.

>Give me 3 (three) good reasons you voted to Leave the EU, and 3 (THREE) good things that will happen as a result of brexit.
>Easy, right? [spoiler]Wrong, you fucking can't.[/spoiler]

1. Brussels Bureaucrats rule by edict
2. Unlimited refugees being allowed to run wild
3. Merkel's globalism is the surest way to war

1. Nationalism and sovereignty are the keys to a peaceful nation and world
2. The UK is stronger economically without the EU ( and it will be )
3. Self Rule

return of national soverignty from brussle sprouts
cameron btfo
allow trade to places like india again

>things that will or have happened
cameron btfo
EU salty already, want us out asap, return of said soverignty imminent
already shaking up trade possibilities and current establishments, MP's resigning, media can't push libcuck agendas without having to explain why anymore, and getting shot down when they insist and pointed out they are against public opinion.

>you can't
just did.

Sorry to break it to you make, Pakistan isn't a member of the EU, and won't be for quite some time.

numbers confirming i'm not wrong, kek be with you.

>and you rely on US military support to defend yourselves
Ever heard of Trident?

1. Sovereignty: we can make our own laws without the unelected European Commission getting involved.
2. TTIP would have opened public services like the NHS to privatisation, lowered regulations on food safety etc. to US levels, caused millions of job loses in the UK and allowed corporations to sue the government over policies that cause a loss of profit.
3. To end the free movement of people and control immigration from the EU.

This. Everything is an expeirmentation and nothing even matters so fuck it.

>EU law supersedes national law
>EU laws are made by the European Commission, who is unelected.
>Commission members swear their fealty to the Union, not to their country.

>Can make your own decisions
>Not bound to laws that don't help you created by a foreign power
>Don't have to prop up failing economies through subsidies

Hollande recently released a statement saying that refugees in Calais who want to go to Britain will not be moved on. Not only is that truly commendable considering that's an easy way out for them, but it's also shows the France wishes to maintain good relations with Britain.

By the time the negociations will be brought up he won't be there anymore though. And be it either Sarkozy or Juppe, they are both strongly for the EU (Juppé inherits from Chirac which was a Gaullist, and you know what De Gaulle thought about the brits joining the EU).

>Freedom
>Broader commerce
>No """refugee""" quotas

That was easy.

I think it's fantastic that you britfags have proven to the world that you're incapable of responsible self governance. Maybe the Queen will step up and take the reigns. Or maybe the U.S. will save you from yourselves by making you a territory.

Or maybe the world will just let you rot. Cheerio.

What are you celebrating next week?

We're gonna let them rot, while pointing and laughing. People this stupid deserve no better.

>thinking you can spoiler on Sup Forums
fucking newfag

I obviously didn't vote in your referendum.

3 good things that will happen as a result of brexit:
>OP butthurt
>EU butthurt
>Merkel butthurt

Bonus:
>Obama butthurt

I can't belive "people" voted for leaving.
Now war is inevitable and the world will probably end.

Good:
1'freedoms',
2 if somehow your youth and benefit ppl start to work it might be good for economy
3. Less 'us', lithuanians etc.

Bad.

1. Less 'us', lithuanians etc. Economy ruined.
2. More muslims - democracy op
3. Scotland and Ireland will fo, and since ur uth is stupid and lazy, this shit might go hardcore.

Reasons:

1. Self-determination
2. Self-determination
3. Self-determination

Good things:

1. Self-determination
2. Self-determination
3. Self-determination

You only posted two pro's and one con, user, and on, and on

Independence from a multitude of monumental cocks

Maybe we can show those monumental cocks that even being independent from themselves will make them as great as we are

1. Banter
2. lulz
3. tomfoolery

1. hilarity will ensue (and it already has)
2. labour will implode (it's in the process of doing so)
3. Boris will be PM in 3 months and every day will bring new hilarious events