What do you think is the inherent problem of modern pop music?

What do you think is the inherent problem of modern pop music?

Attached: 4F03B730-A67C-4490-9211-1566A387C5EE.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tGkksySdqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reliance on formula, afraid to take chances.

It's not made to be good, it's made to get in people's heads and get cash.

An inherently boobs oriented culture (Jung: Milk=Calcium) has been systematically shifted into an ass oriented one (Freud: Faeces=Rorsarsch)

both of these

Fucking kek. I’m quoting this from now on lmao

It's literally a few Jewish men

i think this board is obsessed with popular music when it should enjoy shit that isn't

isnt tit orientation more infantilised

spotify has fucked everything up

pop producers DESIGN songs to engage people for at least the first 30 seconds so as to grab the stream revenue

its the clickbait of music. it has encouraged everyone to follow the magic formula and nothing else. there are probably at least 5x more iconic pop hits from last decade than there have been now. its like everything since web 3.0 "content creation:" shallow and homogenous; nothing -- made to be consumed for a week and then we move on

it's POP music, why do you care? if you're above it, why talk about it. it's like complaining about mcdonald's

The fact that it's fucking consumerist in nature you fucking morons

Attached: 1501547866148.jpg (483x695, 22K)

its a part of a bigger problem for society as a whole. mass production is nothing compared to whatever is happening right now. this sort of robotization of things that used to be human. its not good at all

look at how people catalogue music in a place such as this. because there are pretty much no spaces left to actually socialize locally and build a musical map in person, everything just becomes this homogeny of "this is what x music is, this is what the best album in x genre is, this is who we pay attention to atm" rather than any sort of organic movement happening.

>mcdonald's isn't worth complaining about
when bad things spread, people complain about them. sorry if that's too edgy for you

that's just what you're focused upon, and believing to be true and using as an excuse not to go find some soft pussy and enjoy life

you seem like a bad and selfish person that i do not want to waste my time with

you see what you want to see based on what you feel

so does everybody. thats how you organize reality

unfortunately the consensus is currently influenced heavily by people like you who intend on seeking pleasure only for themselves until they die. some of us have reach a little higher because we dont want to be dumb animals

you're sifting and believing that what you see is me, but you are talking about yourself.

no im talking about you, mr "cmon maaaan just relaxxxx get a lil pussy smoke a bowl and chillll everything is an illusion mannnnn"

haha these are your thoughts

im almost done with you

you're almost done with yourself

Hyper sexualized, all the best producers stick with justin beiber to sell more merch. more focused on image than music

INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION!

Attached: F5A4C014-F7F6-4C95-A51F-F57520DCAA51.jpg (271x185, 23K)

It's almost all designed with the sole purpose being to sell

kill yourself my pathetic cowardly and self-centered man

you are suicidal and scared. what happened that traumatized you?

its pop music

Capitalism

Lack of meaningful lyrics and guitar solos

Attached: tears-for-fears-tickets.jpg.640x420_q70_crop-,5%_upscale.jpg (640x420, 35K)

/thread

>implying older pop music isn't just as bad

no emotion in lyrics and not enough bass sound, or if there is a bass sound it's made by a computer and not a person putting in the effort to learn the instrument

Major labels no longer have a stranglehold on the public's access to music so they try to pander to the lowest common denominator, because anyone that wants good music can just go on the internet and find it.

I don't know. But Nicki Minaj's fat ass definitely isn't one of them.

>Plastic
Eww

I'd still fuck her

This.
t. soyboy

It's a shame because pop music can be really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=2tGkksySdqg

Jews wanting to brainwash the youths with more straightforward tactics. Since youth has been de-sensitised through other jew endeavours such as movies, tv shows and radio.

All this has made things that were held in high regard, such as quality, artistic integrity and a good moral compass useless.

So this is modern pop.

And modern life.

And it will only go downhill.

Attached: 1429512466298.jpg (567x599, 141K)

bro i would fuck the shit out of her I dont care how bad her music is

You do know asses were what made us identify each other way back when, right?

So we're basically going onto our roots with this kind of music. Like it or not.