Will they finally fug in Episode 8?

Will they finally fug in Episode 8?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_television_programs_with_LGBT_characters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daisy fucks a horse

I actually unironically like the idea of Finn going homo for Poe. Rey's story shouldn't have a love interest.

No. Finn gets with the chubby asian and Rey with Kylo.

i hope rey fucking dies, that'd be a great trick

He can't satisfy her with his tiny XXY dick.

My light saber is too dim and pathetic for Daisy

;__;

I don't know but I hope Rey fucks my ass with her big thick white cock while she screams at me with that British accent calling me names and then at the end she bites my head off with those gargantuan teeth

Same, and agreed. They have way better chemistry, too.

They won't even meet in episode 8.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

you fucking disgusting faggots should kill yourselves

Amen to that sister, fuck that horsefacing looking bitch

Why does she always act slutty? She's pure right?

Yeah they should've made luke and han gay too, right Sup Forums?

We can only hope. All I wanted from these new movies was more Luke and Disney couldn't even do that right.

As pure as cocaine

Can we get a best (white) women power ranking going? In terms of quality as a long-term partner. This is my personal list

1. Australia (yes, really)
2. Finland/Baltic states
3. Poland
4. Ukraine
5. Belarus

POWER GAP

4. Balkans
5. Russia
6. New Zealand
7. Greece

POWER GAP

8. Iceland
9. Norway
10. Sweden
11. Denmark
12. Ireland
13. Spain
14. Portugal

POWER GAP

99. All other European countries
100. UK
9999. Uganda
999999. Canada
99999999. USA

>She's pure right?

Kys

Fuck off cuck

No but why don't you just say fuck? what's wrong with you OP?

Rey and Kylo are cousins, moron.

So what?

>abloobloobloo if they make two guys kiss it might make me feel funny in my pants!

Han and Luke had antagonizing chemistry, they were both into the same girl, and besides that Luke's character worked better without a romantic interest. Just like Rey would. Finn and Poe start out as good buddies clearly not competing for a girl, and clearly enjoying one another's companionship. Let me put it another way, Finn is TFA's Leia.

So it's not gonna happen.

It's fucking Star Wars, not your gay shit!

Fuck off faggot. If I wanted to see gay shit it's everywhere these day. Keep your faggotry out of star wars.

this
>finn and poe will be in the han/leia story from Empire
>rey will get training from luke, eventually has a premonition about finn/poe
>goes to save them, kylo will tell rey that luke has a big secret
>poe or finn will be captured, set up for ix

Brother and sister is fine but cousins that's where you draw the line?

Name one action movie that has a gay male as a main character.

Brother and sister didn't do anything. She kissed him on the mouth once, no tongue, and it was when they didn't know yet.

Only Rey has memory trouble. Kylo probably already knows.

The jews want to push incest into the minds of young Americans so that they get fucked up kids, it's just part of (((their))) plan to destroy the white race.

what an attention-starved prancing la-la man

lol

We are in the Trump timeline now, no more gay or race mix propaganda in movies thank god.

>In Hillary Timele
>War with Russia few days to happen
>In my underground garage P2 waiting for the Happening
>See Kikebook
>Liberals happy to die in nuclear fire since Hillary allow all genders and they can put other mens dicks in their mouth
>Tfw to shy to say to my parents that my gender is an Apache Attack Helicopter

Why would I? Who the fuck besides faggots like you wants to see that garbage?

second this

would be perfect

>Finn/Poe happens in Ep8
>Darth Rey captures him unconscious at the end
>returns him to her master's lair, an old man with white hair and a steely gaze
>rescues Finn from the depths of homosexuality using his electric shock power
>Finn/Rey occurs and balance is brought to the Force

Let it be done

>fuck off gays are in everything I see
>name one action movie with a gay male lead, then
>w-w-why would I want to see that? FAG!

If you're going to claim bullshit, have proof to back it up, shitdick. Fucking embarassing.

with this post I will remind you

Its a lewd word

i hate faggots and representing them in movies, but i hate even more do the nigger on white chick meme,
so this should happen

are you reddit or something?

The point was faggots get enough representation in media, most people don't want faggots in star wars. I'm pretty sure they put gay shit in the new books if you're that desperate for it. No one is going to pay to go and see an ass fucking action hero.

you're in luck, neither is going to happen

>1. australia

No. Finn is getting with the chubby asian girl, Finnrey is dead

>gays get plenty of representation
>literally, objectively, not a single action movie with a gay main character
>factually zero representation = plenty of representation

You are retarded.

Are you really such a stupid fag that you need me to list shows and movies that feature faggots for you? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_television_programs_with_LGBT_characters
There should be enough faggotry here to keep your type away from star wars.

Hell no, I would rather watch Rey get blacked than have the romance of the movie be two homos.

Here's a wake up call for you, no matter the color your skin, it's still a man and a woman.

Why keep acting like one of these things is going to happen?

I would love to have an Australian wife as an American white male.

I specifically stated ACTION MOVIE MAIN CHARACTER. Learn to fucking READ. The only shit gay males ever get is comedy and drama TV shows. And that list contains almost zero gay males. All lesbian or tranny garbage. That's fucking it, period. I don't know how retarded you have to be to think that a bunch of sob story bullshit and godawful modern """comedy""" totally covers not having a single action movie in existence with a gay male lead. Absolutely moronic to think that. If straight white men were only ever put in horror movies, would it be acceptable for me to say "hey here's a list of dogshit horror movies, 99% star women and they straight white guy is almost always the most pigeonholed stereotype you can imagine, but they should satisfy you and keep your kind away from other genres, right?" you'd think I was a fucking mongoloid.

How many times do you need to be told? no one wants to watch ass fucking action heros. If you just want a gay fix why not watch queer as folk, mr robot, house of cards. Faggot.

I can't believe that a person can even exist who is this gay and stupid.

It probably won't because Disney doesn't want to trigger anyone with any romance so as to not offend anyone.

How about this dose of reality that a fag would never get himself into the position of an action movie protagonist?
He would run away screaming like a little girl.
No gay guy would ever go full Die Hard mode.

They are not.

Israel > rest

please stop posting retarded faggot