Who are your favorite anti heroes of film history?

Who are your favorite anti heroes of film history?

pic unrelated right? that's a hero fool

ozymandias is the anti-hero

He brutally murdered an unarmed man who was restrained. Sure the guy was a piece of shit but that is deep into anti hero territory.

A hero doesn't have to be a cartoon character

The guy also raped and murdered a little girl.
I guess you could technically call him an anti-hero based on his tactics although in his mind he was actually upholding the values he considered to be the bedrock of heroism and vigilantism.

>Guy rapes and murders a young girl and feeds her body to dogs
>Implying you would't hack that scum's head into pieces

Nigga please.

Not technically film, but still.

Also going with that I could technically argue that Batman is an anti-hero for letting the Joker live and murder hundreds of people just to uphold some shitty principle that didn't do anything to strengthen Gotham's justice system in the long run.
If they could have done anything they would have brought in the death penalty to take out the Joker and Arkham's Finest.

>not murdering a person makes you an anti hero

E D G Y
D
G
Y

>it's edgy to want a guy who's viciously murdered hundreds of innocent people to die
Fuck off Joker

>murdering him illegaly without any authority is the same as putting him on trial and giving him a death sentence

W E W
E
W

Your own (or anybody's really) personal definition of heroism has nothing to do with what defines an antihero.

An anti hero is simply a protagonist who goes against the standard heroic archetype.

Rorschach believed in punishing evil and refuse to compromise even in the face of Armageddon, but even if you felt he was heroic, he is still an antihero simply because he doesn't fit the standard archetype of a sliver age superhero. He doesn't get along with the rest of his team and he lives on the streets.

Batman even in his most goofiest phase is often considered an antihero simply because he has a scary facade and doesn't have powers, which is an antithesis to rest of the justice league.

That makes him 'antihero' even without him killing people.

By that logic Batman shouldn't be allowed to even operate in Gotham since he has no legal authority to do so, also there is literally no good reason for keeping the Joker alive and allowing him to escape from Arkham time after time.
He could have easily even used Mr. Freeze's ice gun to keep him stuck down alive at the bottom of the batcave.

nodding and pointing.meme

emotionally reacting to something that can't be reversed anyway isn't the correct route for justice: you put that guy in a cage and humiliate him and prove your moral superiority and ethical purpose.

Just butchering the guy or playing jigsawgames with him is emotionally 'satisfying' (if you don't really think about it too hard) but it erodes your claim to reason and moral rectitude.

>be batman
>live in magical capeshit world
>kill joker
>he comes back to life with supernatural powers

>film
Maybe leon
>overall
Tony soprano

Why the fuck would I kill someone over their murder of someone I don't know or give a shit about? The whole prospect is cartoonish and ridiculous.

Fuck off retard

dude in other thread: AWE YEAH, RORSCHACH RULES!

me: ...

kill yourself pedophile

user, men go to jail, dogs get put down

he should have said that before he cleavered the cunt for a better impact. Imagine it.

that's a flick at best

hands down

>Implying you would't hack that scum's head into pieces
I don't want to go to prison.

>Not technically film
What are you on about? You mean it was shot with digital cameras?

How would Tony be considered a hero in any respect though?

A real bigger impact would be if they actually kept the scene the same as the graphic novel where Rorshach gives him a saw to saw through his own leg and sets the building on fire as he watches and listens to his screams.

But noooo I guess that's too graphic for the normies or something. Fucking bullshit.

Snake