To all the Israeli bros that may be discouraged by the jew memes here, MOST of us still love you

To all the Israeli bros that may be discouraged by the jew memes here, MOST of us still love you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lRqyZYfrmE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause non of you has foreskins rly
gas the kikes race war now

gtfo zionist scum

We love you so much, we made a room just for you in our house!

Jews hate themselves more than we hate them. Their politics are fucking brutal. Also most Jews hate the reptilian Jews. But the minority of Jews fuck it up for the rest of them it seems.

>Most Jews are good guys honest!
>#NotAllJews

>MOST of us still love you.

no

I love Jews. When they keep to themselves.

thx greatest ally

Unlike our government

i like you guys

We know that not all of you want to kill us and the ones that dont respect our struggle against the white guilted eurocrats. Warszawa - miasto dwóch powstań.

GAS THE KIKES
A
S

E
M

A
L
L

A 2008 study of male infants born in the US state of Maryland found that the circumcision rate was 75.3% based on hospital discharge data files, and 82.3% based on maternal post-partum survey data.[29]

Data from a national survey conducted from 1999 to 2002 found that the overall prevalence of male circumcision in the United States was 79%.

That's disgusting

>Israel merchantposting

This is why I love Sup Forums

there are no americans. just english speaking jews

>According to the 2009 American Community Survey, there were 38,093,725 Black and African Americans in the United States, representing 12.4% of the population. In addition, there were 37,144,530 non-Hispanic blacks, which comprised 12.1% of the population.[32] This number increased to 42 million according to the 2010 United States Census, when including Multiracial African Americans,[30] making up 14% of the total U.S. population
100%-14%=86%
>A third significant minority is the Asian American population, comprising 19.4 million in 2013, or 6.0% of the U.S. population.
86%-6%=80%
so about 1% of whites are not circumcised , rough estimate, but well based on Wikipedia life is like this.

Thanks for the info Estii bro I've never thought of USA as a country but this is just immense

I don't, your country is a lie built on bloodshed. I hope you get nuked. It is a shame we managed to lean our lands of jews. I would have taken pleasure in beating you to death when the day of the rope finally comes.

Love!
Ethnic purging when?

to all genuine Jews, I love you

to all son of satan jews, get bent

We don't.

Israel will be kicked out of palestine and into west africa.

>(((most)))

Israel = fine
Globalists = not fine
The Globalists don't live in Israel.
They blend in here. You can't nuke 'em

how can I know which one is me?

if you have to ask...

If he wasn't dead, Hitler would tell you

I wonder if the Republican party tomorrow said "we changed our minds and will not be aiding Israel anymore, we wish them all the best in their struggles" if any news would support Republicans anymore?

Die in a gas chamber right next to the kikes you love so much.

jesuits will be judged accordingly all those who conspire and aid the jesuit to power will also be judged

TOP KEK user

WE GOT A TIDDLY TOP KEK HERE

OHHHH HE'S FROM Sup Forums

#NotAll
youtube.com/watch?v=9lRqyZYfrmE

That's because you have no idea what you're talking about, are Jewish, or a shill. Israel could literally not care less about your filthy goy opinion you suck up cuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Soo...we jigglin'? Or....

it's quite good 2bh

are u even jewish

ethnically or religiously