This fucking Muslim piece of shit just claimed that the difference between a Trump voter and a non Trump voter is a...

This fucking Muslim piece of shit just claimed that the difference between a Trump voter and a non Trump voter is a college degree, and everyone I know who is currently a Trump supporter, also has a college degree. Faggot piece of shit needs to go back to Pakistan or whatever middle-eastern shithole he slithered out of. Oh wait he can't land a job he doesn't deserve by virtue of being a Muslim asshole over there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM
youtube.com/watch?v=L0VatZhh3pE
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering their party relies on low IQ niggers and spics I find their claims pretty fucking stupid. That and highlighting college degrees rather than IQ itself is a tell that they are more interested in persuasion than they are in bringing the fundamentals into focus.

Calling us illiterate is the new racist and sexist. Stay strong brother we will have our revenge.

>persuasion
That's fucking it too, I couldn't quite put it into focus. Bastards.

Your registered to vote right?

Yeah, why?

They're going to be laughing with their snark little comments when their mouth is on the curb.

The best revenge is beating the democrats and the whole SJW cadre.

> Pakistan
> Middle east

Might wanna study geography in between your burger binges, my Amerifat friend

Can't wait until Trump is president. Fuck that goofball.

Honestly, liberalism needs to be uprooted and destroyed.

>current year
>watching televised news
WEW

Masters degree here. MAGA.

>help my student debt is KILLING ME!!!!!!
>college is only for smart people

So non whites are voting Trump?

>needs to go back to Pakistan or whatever middle-eastern shithole he slithered out of.

see my flag thats where he is from.

you guys have the same flag, also since when is Middle east just about the arabian peninsula? it could be just as well used for all muslim countries west of the Suez and east of India

Seriously, someone should try opening the borders wide fuicking open and see if that will make them happy. Just let things go. Let the ones that have malicious intent in etc...

If I was a leader, I would do that. Watch all of it burn.

Pakistan is in South Asia, close to the traditional "Middle East." The OP was inferring that this sandnigger could have been from either region.

134 IQ Trump supporter checking in.

I know Pakistan is west of India and south of Afghanistan, it's middle eastern enough for me.

It is being implemented, you are welcome to join the party if you want!

I support Indians as long as they look Asian (from the North) or they are Hindu. Muslim Indians can burn in fire.

UPenn graduate here.
Trump 2016 MAGA.

They're just trying to motivate their main anti-Trump demographic. They're doing the same thing in Britain.

"Yes goy! You are so much smarter with your English degree than all those dumb manual workers that voted out. Be sure to continue calling them dumb so no one would ever admit to supporting leave again!"

The democrats rely on bullshit degrees for some amount of credibility. I've never seen any numbers comparing the % of degrees of Trump supporters vs Clinton supporters.

Zakaria hates Muslims though , he sides with India every time

Dream on, swastika enthusiasts. The sooner you realize the Republican base is the new underclass the sooner you can be ushered into the 21st century.

Kill yourself, cunt.

retarded 129 IQ here. Been legitimately tested in school for placement programs.

Fuck you cuck, the far right is growing every day.

>my politics are motivated by a need to exact vengeance against people who disagree with me
>look ma we won the election we president now take that liberals
The Jews really have us beat.

Cause hes from India!

BS, JD and LLM supporting Trump

That insult doesn't work from someone who is also an American.

With a book like pic related, I might agree.

Here, watch Putin BTFO of this Muslim monkey-man globalist stooge. Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

I think liberal leaders should be executed.

This.

i'm a trump supporter and i have a college degree

Its clear that he and Obama want America to become like Europe. Full of refugees, illegals and muslims. They are doing everything they can to make a new world order. Then you will have nato controlling the US.

That by the way is also Obama's favorite book.

fahreed zakharia knows about as much about non-cuck politics as my chair do-does

These are our asian looking people from north east, who also happened to btfo muslim rioters when they chimped out in their area .

>chair do-does
Put down the canadian myst. Its sunday

Not about what op posted but, this just made me realise that I don't personally know anyone with a college degree...

Yeah he's right because if you attend an american university your woman's studies professor will fail you for not posting a video of you voting for #Her

youtube.com/watch?v=L0VatZhh3pE

nice trips friendo

>the difference between a Trump voter and a non Trump voter is a college degree

Why are liberals always so salty?

Until Orlando we had been asleep, and had always thought it was just going to be Hispanics. They're going to give us both.

I have a college degree

he's just subtly trying to call Trump voters stupid

Bachelors of Electrical Engineering here - MAGA!

Good job man!

Master's in Political Economy here voting for Trump.

yeah it's thug rhetoric from and for """""educated""""" people
they have no idea how destructive they are and probably never will

he said he was secular.
if i remember right, he said he got drunk on conan o'brien's show.
no an exemplary muslim, nope.
he is indian btw.
would get beheaded by isis.

This.

I received high enough results in high school to breeze into top universities, but chose to learn and do a trade (carpentry) for 6 years because after those 6 years I had real skills and enough money to not go into debt at university. They accepted me for the same course I wanted 6 years ago.

However all these 20 something faggots who spent the last 4 years being anal sluts while doing their womens studies degree think they're that much smarter than people who chose to or could only afford to go straight into the workforce.

Most are pass-grade-average students who are unemployable because they have trash degrees.

It's easily disprovable. Whites favor Trump by a wide margin. Whites are mostly college educated. Blacks favor Clinton by a wide margin. Blacks for the most part don't have a college degree.

Statistics 101. He doesn't know it clearly.

Fuck this guy. He can shove his sandman book up his asshole and suck Muhammad's cock (piss be upon him).

I have my master's in taxation and just passed the CPA exam.

>master's in taxation
But is it theft?

Nope. Libertarianism is for autistic teenagers. I'm helping people and businesses pay as little tax as possible, too.

he is highly biased sandnigger. fuck i hate this raghead

Most Trump supporters are stupid people. There's no getting around that.

Trips of lies.

>degrees in social science make you smart

I want this meme to end.

Also,
FPBP

>it's real
Fuck, I hat that nigger. Makes sense, because he constantly tried to shit on American nationalism and promoted globalism during his reign.

Oh my fuck. Reduced to citing - or making up - your academic bona-fides on a message board. As your saviour would say: Sad!

Sorry, dullards. In a few decades minorities will out number whites. And most white women are progressive. Cling to your delusions of goose stepping down Pennsylvania Avenue, though. The educated enjoy laughing at you.

>This fucking Muslim piece of shit just claimed that the difference between a Trump voter and a non Trump voter is a college degree

Yeah the Dems love to pretend they always draw the most educated voters - the actualy demographics of election voters shows that simply isn't true.

>Dems overwhelmingly dominate HS dropouts.
>Those with HS diploma but no College are about 50-50 between Dems and GOP.
>Those with college degree are (And almost always are) majority GOP.
>Those with more than 1 college degree are overwhelmingly Dem.

Those smart enough to complete HS and then go to work and those smart enough to get a college degree and then go to work lean Republican. Those too dumb/unwilling to finish HS are hugely pro-Dem while those who live their lives in Ivory Towers as perma-students are also overwhelmingly pro-Dem.

How did they BTFO the mudshits?

>Most Trump supporters are stupid people. There's no getting around that.

There's no getting around the facts which contradict your wishful thinking.

The dumbest vote Democrat. Obama dominated the HS dropouts and permastudents. Romney took majority College grads. College dropouts were pretty evenly split while Obama took majority HS graduates.

2012 Voter Demographics:

Some HS - 64% Obama 35% Romney
HS Graduate - 51% Obama 48% Romney
Some College - 49% Obama 48% Romney
College Grad - 47% Obama 51% Romney
Postgrad Study - 55% Obama 42% Romney

ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

Trump won every single demographic subset of the GOP repeatedly be it emphasis on religion, moderate or very conservative, or education level

It's just elitist liberals whining because the GOP has a lot of less educated working men and the Democrats want to pretend they still represent that group even as they flood the country with foreign workers and pass trade deals to outsource more

Hold your horses cowboy !

Pakistan is just the muslim part of India who threw a temper tantrum in the forties and forced a separation. One more reason muslims need to fuck of, there is definitely a lesson to be learned here.

Thanks, this actually reminded me to check if I was registered. I was listed as inactive. The jews are clever.

This thread is about Trump.

Fareed Zakaria is for the slightly above average intelligence person who understands that most news shows are garbage. He's perfect at capturing pseudo-intellectuals and making them feel superior.

I have conservative values. I believe in a balanced budget and holding the government Constitutionally accountable.

I also lean liberal on a few social issues, like medical marijuana and getting money out of politics.

Trump is petty, vindictive and spoiled. He's a big fucking disaster for the GOP. I've never been so ashamed of the weak-mindedness in my party, and like Reagan said, it left me.

So I just changed my voter registration from Republican to No Party. I'll be voting for Sanders or Clinton and every single Democrat I can find on my ballot.

This is a punishment vote to put the GOP on notice that they need to shape up.

>He's a big fucking disaster for the GOP.

I don't understand why Republicans don't just try to get some other nominee. It's like they want to lose.

>Make smug and easily disproven assertion.
>Have assertion disproven by rude facts.
>Refuse to engage facts.
>Evade.

Standard cuck debating.

>Pakistan is just the muslim part of India who threw a temper tantrum in the forties and forced a separation.

Yup. Pakistan should never have been permitted to come into existence. But even if the final administrators and governors of the British Raj had the foresight to anticipate Muslims becoming a major problem again (Hillaire Belloc predicted the resurgance of the 'original great enemy' in the early 20th century) I doubt the UK/Empire had the energy to really step in and prevent it by that point.

>Libertarianism is for autistic teenagers
No it's not. It is much closer to the republic we were given, than either of the two major modern parties. It may be impractical in the current global political environment, a little too naive and idealistic, but a viable Libertarian third party in America would probably be a benefit to us.

This narrative of the 'low information' or 'uninformed' or simply 'dumb' Trump voter needs to die. I'm not even a Trump supporter and I know it's bullshit. Early in the primaries it may have been true, but no longer. The media has tried to push a narrative that Trump voters are simply rubes, southerners, or 'others' of some sort. It's not true. Trump won primaries in every region of the country. Republicans in Mississippi and Massachusetts were on the same page.

Someone is not making proper use of the oven in that dwelling.

>minorities will out number whites
Yeah, those are the highly educated voters in America. (snort)

checked

Plagiarist piece of shit. No one gives a fuck though.

Putin is awesome. I love this guy, but he is also tough. There is KGB in it, there is the aura of the old guys like Brezhniev surroundhing him. Understandble though with the difficult situation, the international pressure and power politics going on. I remember his speach in the Bundestag from 2001: he was a very relaxed, open and light hearted guy even. Politics changed him, but he has handled the tremendous challenges of Russia better than a lot of politicians in his stead would have. Like Merkel.

how can one man be so based?

Didn't he get caught plagiarizing several times?
Also he's indian

#deportallmuslims

>a college degree determines how knowledgeable you are in politics