Miami Dolphins O Line Coach On Vid Snorting Coke

Vid here. Prolly gonna be fired soon.

twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre/status/917240775531954177

>lelphins

only in america

>I wish I was licking this... off your pussy
Goddamn that's good

only in Florida you mean

I lived in Miami my whole life, and doing cocaine is just par the course. Literally, no one cares.

>50 year old man does cocain
>this is supposed to be weird in 2017

god damn i wish i grew up in the 50's

>using a $20 bill to snort coke
well you can take the man out of the trust fund but you can't take the trust fund out of the man

i thought this was the norm in miami

kek what

It is. It isn’t a meme that everyone in Miami has at least tried coke.

Cocaine is no longer en vogue anymore. All the cool people here do pure (as pure as possible) MDMA

Wtf I LOVE Miami now!

>ever trusting a woman

wew

coke feels great but the effects only last like 20 minutes. it's just not worth the cost

>inb4 booty blasted flyover states get mad that coastal cities get real drugs while they're stuck cooking meth

>Only 20 minutes

Maybe if you do it constantly. Spare usage will have you riding a high much longer than that.

everyone has done coke, it doesn't matter if you're from miami or not you stupid spic. these days it's as common as weed.

>everyone has done coke

sorry, i'm not a crackbaby

I sometimes wonder if coke was legal if that would take away much of the mistique about it

i know, right. once they legalize alcohol, all the bars will shut down because getting drunk would no longer be cool

That’s bullshit. Everyone who has gone to college has used adderall at some point or time, but coke is hardly as common as weed.

>o line coach
>line

Keked. But seriously tho who hasn't done a line of coke before

>everyone has done coke, it doesn't matter if you're from miami or not you stupid spic. these days it's as common as weed.
>this is what degenerates think and say

found the flyover faggot

it's called a figure of speech, virgin. you're even dumber than raul over there.

t. crackhead floridian

Miama's oline is very good at getting in the news. How do they do it?

I'm autistic and geeky as fuck and even I do coke lmao @ you fucking boring ass altar boys

Coke is for loser tryhards
t. Someone from NY

Oh, you're right, there--Chicago. Within just a few minutes I could probably buy from 10 of my neighbors. Only, I don't and neither does anyone I know, because that would be degenerate.

>t. poor person with no friends to do it with

fixed

>t. loser from NY

anyone who has tried coke has nothing bad to say about it because it's fucking great, and trying to shit on people who do it just exposes you as a loser

Drugs are bad mmkay Sup Forums dont do drugs guys.

now i see how they beat the falcons

If you made it through college without trying coke you were either a Tebow tier Christian (good for you I guess) or a massive loser (lol)

If you're poor and have a shit 8-ball, yeah. If you have a quarter ounce and some smokes you can stretch that shit all night.

It would. It would also be safer, it wouldn't be cut with other drugs or toxic chemicals if we went the route we're going with weed with dispensaries and shit.

why are the dolphins such a shit show?

>implying I was just talking about their offense

>muh subjective feelings
Get a life. Every person Ive spoken to who has done coke has said it was shit and that MDMA is the real deal for the cool kids. Seeing that you're Canadian, your opinion is lagging ten years behind my new york information. Get with it

>never had the good blow

lmao loser

Some teams gets high off winning.

The Patriot Way

>Arguing over who is the biggest degenerate
>Sup Forumseddit

i'm from new york too and you're an idiot. all drugs are popular and easy to get here.

In the states, we refer to good blow as "adderall"

Seriously, coke is a meme for faggots

No wonder they picked up Jay Cuckler. Entire FO is probably snorting powder.

You're retarded and have no idea what you're talking about. Good, proper cocaine with actual scale texture to the rock beats any other drug out there.

t. someone who had tried most drugs by the age of 18

>everyone has done coke
Maybe in your city of degenerates.

Sup Forumseddit would be virtue signaling about how cocaine gets mexicans killed

I'm a Christian and I've never done any drug weed included.

You do know there are thousands of pot churches that use weed as a Christian sacrament right

>incoming video showing Gase's cocaine train ritual before spending one on one time with Cutler. Says it's neccesary for him to handle the teams qb

You're a fucking coastie but this is some top fucking bantz negro

fucking madman

Why would you ever film yourself doing illegal drugs? Why are people so retarded?

>Protestants

>he thinks Catholics give more of a fuck about weed than the average Protestant
Catholics are degenerate out the ass (even though weed isn't degenerate)

>Guy does his job well (presumably) for 25 years, is by all accounts completely in control of his life, no arrests etc
>Decides to ingest powered plant material on his own time, hurts no one
>Gets filmed
>"lmao time to ruin his whole career for no fucking reason at all, that'll teach him"
Why does life have to be this way?

Pussy. Did you not see the video?

>hurts no one
No one you know, to be sure.

Blame the government and anti drug moralfags, it's 100% their fault, not the users.

LOL called it

>"Surely this will help the NFL's tanking ratings!" thinks Floridaman

>get a sheboon stripper pregnant
>get blackmailed

Idiot

Hi Sup Forumseddit!

>tfw the players start protesting to uphold his right to do coke

wouldn't be shocking would honestly be a better argument than their retard current protest

1 SNIFF
2 SNIFF
3 SNIFF

SNIF, SNIFF, SNIFF, SNIFF ,SNIFF

DON'T SNIFF DE COKE! DON'T SNIFF IT.

Anyone else think Jay Cutler might somehow be behind this? Takes the heat off him for a few days.

>haha all the arguments against drug acceptance are Sup Forumseddit haha
Neck yourself.

lol

He obviously doesn't give a shit about himself or his conscious mind, his life deserves to be ruined

My fucking sides.

> Implying doing coke in any way affects your day-to-day life

Coke is the best drug out there, gives you a quick high but it doesn't mess with your brain like MDMA does.

another Sup Forumseddit as fuck post

Her statement is literally peak 2017.

Nige'ers gonna Nige

whitey BTFO

You have to go back

she's the "woman" he's trying to impress in the video? I'm glad I've chosen the virgin life desu

this is the girl that posted the vid to facebook

tittyfukk

>I know youre gonna keep that babby

fuuuuuck

Gross

need to see the ass game cause the face game is not good

A pure christian woman, if she was in Britain she'd be quintessentially British!

Also, that doesn't mean guy gets a free pass, he's a fucking moron for that and I hope he gets fired tomorrow.

what lol? people do coke everywhere

>Also, that doesn't mean guy gets a free pass, he's a fucking moron for that and I hope he gets fired tomorrow.
Agree, he's gotta pay the toll. Or however the reverse works.

>being a friendless virgin who doesn't know how to have fun

>Kijuana Nige
what kind of name is that

Canada please.

only kangs and YAAAS QUUEEEENS are gifted with that kind of name

I hope her career dies, what a fucking cringe bitch

>Paradis, NV
Wait she works as a legal prostitute? Stupid bitch nobody is going to fuck with you now that you are a snitch

So she tried to extort him and he said no. I hope he recorded her.

what's he gonna do? call a ho out for being a ho?

send her to prison?

It's drilling for oil, but it's the same fucking toll.

I mean, I think it's just as cool if Vick wanted to do hoodrat shit, as this dude sniffing blow