NYG:Sterling Shepard considered week to week
GB:Davante Adams catches 2 TDs, game winner
DAL:Dak Prescott's four TDs not enough against GB
GB:Aaron Jones explodes for 19/125/1 line in win
GB:Aaron Rodgers leads another GW drive in DAL
LAR:Sammy Watkins: Zero catches on four targets

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3ledl
ganggreennation.com/2016/4/4/11358586/how-accurate-are-the-bill-parcells-rules-for-drafting-quarterbacks
twitter.com/OllieConnolly/status/917230071831781376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only man who can save the offense.

fuck the chiefs

SMETH

CHIEFS

streamable.com/3ledl

theres those big grains falling

worst 5 TD game in NFL history

>not even the highest rated QB in your game

Should they just switch back to Savage at this point?
Seems like the only logical choice
Obvious Watshit isn't gonna work out

Didn't he get a degree in communications? What even is that? And what is he getting a PhD in? Also, academics doesn't have anything to do with football. Not saying he's dull or anything. Obviously you have to be both fairly academically intelligent and a good time manager to complete a degree in 3 years, but I don't see how that translates to football.

APOLOGIZE

but I thought ryan fitzpatrick was the greatest QB of all time

Which team will be the team that saves us from chef-posters?

Are the Raiders elite?

>The Chiefs have lost starters for multiple weeks due to injury in every game they've played this year.

when will the chiefs become the queefs again?

Nigga what?

Hello

FUCK DALLAS!

>not committing ritual blood sacrifice to sustain your perfect season

Broncos or Bills

>no faith in Stafford

No. Watson is the better choice just by raw talent alone. The offensive line can't protect a much less moblie QB that takes forever to get the ball out of his hands. I like Savage and I feel bad for him, but he's just not starting material. Watson might not work out in the long run, but he's the best choice the Texans have in the here and now.

>it's our tape and we own it
>it's not how you react it's how you respond
>we'll get back to the lab and back to work
>gets btfo again by a shit team with a shit QB who barely had to try

What does he mean by this?

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

The answer you are looking for is the Denver broncos

>Semen
>playing better than Smeth

The scary thing is, most likely not until playoffs.

Smiff doesn't really get injured, hopefully Kelce will be able to play, but with Hunt, and Hill the offense is still dynamic enough.

I mean look, really look at the rest of this season and pick out more than 4 losses.
4 is the most they'll lose.

were all not gonna make it huh?

>His offense doesn't consist of two #2 WRs, a #2 TE, a #2 RB, and a bust LT with a handcuffed QB

>bitch about antonio knocking over a cooler
>throws 5 interceptions

cut ben already

Fitzy was an okay journeyman QB, and his smarts were a meme.

Wait until the Chefs and the Checkdown Champ play a proven defense with actual Super Bowl wins

>bu-but muh Siemian

Oh you mean the third year QB who's already better than your small-handed fag QB?

I made a thread a minute late apparently. sorry everyone.
anyway.

>raiders going for the 1st overall pick

fire capers [spoiler]please[/spoiler]

I made too many typos in the last one

Real post

it means Tomlin is one of many highly over rated coaches in the NFL thanks to having a franchise QB to rely upon, looking at you, Belichick.

Lobby at Ohanas at the Polynesian resort in Disney erupted when the Packers won. Felt real good.

So the lions might actually make it to the nfc division game based off of their easy as fuck schedule and their ability to make a come back.
Who in the NFC will crush their dreams again?

Well this explains a lot about o-line performance

Definitely the Packers

We've beaten you 3 out of the last 4 times we have played

It happens to the best of us

>Semen
>playing better than Smeth

When he throws for 300 yards then I will

>muh past
You think queefs would know better than to use this argument

NFC South > AFC West > NFC East > NFC North > AFC South > NFC West > AFC East > AFC North

Prove me wrong

We beat you in the first matchup last year, if only Benny Fowler fell down instead of scoring the TD

and y'all bitches are lucky we didn't make the playoffs

Thats my main fear. I think the two season games between them will be a fucking blast if they both keep their momentum. And as much as I love to see the cowboys lose, it hurt so much to see rodgers fuck them wih the same dick he's fucked us with for so long.

>implying the loins won't cuck themselves

Nah, Cleveland is gonna get their pick of whatever QB they wanna drive into the fucking ground and ruin forever

I almost wish there was a law to prevent Cleveland from drafting promising players and ruining their chances at NFL success. It's total bullshit that a players earning potential is gutted because they played well in college and happened to go high enough for the browns to get them

Fuck Cleveland.

>NFC East > NFC North
wrong

NFC south is a meme

Busc and Panturds are overrated. Saints don't have defense. Falcons are good but we all know what they're gonna do in the playoffs

just remind me tomorrow and i'll try to dig the article out. one of bill parcells rules was if you want to win a owl you're qb needs a degree
ganggreennation.com/2016/4/4/11358586/how-accurate-are-the-bill-parcells-rules-for-drafting-quarterbacks

but someone actually did a study of it and found a guy needs 2 of 3 things
a degree
23 wins
3 year starter

throwing this in there when i look at qbs I add in must be accurate
60% or above accurate rating
right height weight ratio starting at 200 5'11 6' 205, 6'1 210, 6'2 215, 6;3 220 6'4 225 and up
then hand size 9 inches atleast and up
and usually 20 yard shuttle time under 4.6

I know it sounds autistic but i bet on games and rookie qbs are easy money

>Watson had a nice outing, but it wasn’t quite as impressive as the five touchdowns would suggest. He completed just six of 16 passes targeted 10-plus yards downfield. He had an adjusted completion percentage of just 58.6 percent, third-lowest among quarterbacks through Sunday’s games.

Dak is a disgrace to the #4

>We beat you in the first matchup last year, if only Benny Fowler fell down instead of scoring the TD

Uh, chiefs went undefeated against the Division last year?

??
???
????
??
?
??
???

DOLPHINS OL COACH CAUGHT ON CAMERA SNORTING COCAINE!

Giving up on Kizer already?

Why can’t both the cowcucks and iggles just both be shit in the same year so we don’t have to deal with their annoying ass fans? I swear to god, if it isn’t one, it’s the other shitting up Sup Forums.

bros... smith is elite and there's nothing we can do about it...

You are literally retarded, Chiefs swept the divison last year and are 13-1 and have won the last 12 division games.

Is Andy Reid the best coach in nfl history?

I would unironically suck Alex Smith's dick if he asked me too. You know, if it'd help him win.

Rate these quarterbacks from best to worst and also guess which one is widely considered the "GOAT" by Sup Forums and E!SPN.

The Iggles are better than any NFCN team. The Cowboys and Redskins are good too. The NFCN is just fodder for the packers

>J.J. Watt was not on the field for just 10.1 percent of the Texans' defensive snaps from 2011-15. Entering Sunday, he was not on the field for 70.6 percent of their defensive snaps over the last two seasons

JUST

browns are using 6D analytics now bro

Get some sleep Rodgers

those are week 4 stats lad, update your shit

>AFC South better than NFC West
>NFC South anywhere but the garbage tier

Thanks Aaron

"I really really like smeth"

- rodgers, probably

>implying raiders haters aren't the worst.

he doesn't have any rings yet.

0-5

How many rings did that translate into?

Yeah, a guy who has been in the league for 2 decades and never won a single championship is the best coach in nfl history.

>lets use that moneyball thing Brad Pitt used to win a world series

Oh wait.....

>QBR

is the dolphins defense actually good? I still dont understand how a team that has scored 41 points through 4 games is still .500

As the clock winded down, Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers knew they were in trouble. Alas, the clock struck 0 and Packers were served their first loss of the season at the hands of Alex Smith and the San Francisco 49ers. The cameras rushed on the field to interview players. As ESPN's cameras ran towards Aaron Rodgers, they caught him shaking the hand of the joyous Alex Smith. "Congrats!" said Aaron as their eyes locked. Smith pulled Rodgers in closer. "You played well." Smith whispered.

Aaron walked into the steamy locker room and began to undress. His gigantic dong flopped out of his uniform. A thundering bang was heard when it slapped against his leg. He hopped in the shower and began to cleanse himself of sweat and dirt. After his shower, he put on his normal attire: Boxers, shorts and a t-shirt.

>you now remember ben dumpstered the chefs last season
>he hasn't had a good game since shitami tore his mcl
God why I would trade my mcl for one last season of 2014 ben.

meanwhile everyone else is playing football

Was Lynch a bad choice for us? I feel like he still has potential if he can get tapped in, and if our O line would work a little better for him. Richard and Washington arent doing a whole lot better, and looking at Murray's stats im pretty glad we didnt keep him.

Not a browns fan. I just hate that they ruin so many players with shit coaching and ineptitude and toss them to the side in search of fucking Tom Brady

They don't let players develop, they just fuck around and then blame the QB or whatever when they cant turn that shit-sandwich into a playoff team or even a 5 win team

Again, fuck cleveland

Aaron said his goodbyes to team mates and coaches and walked to his car. As he approached his car, he began to feel very odd. He looked around and saw nobody but felt as if he was being watched. As he continued to walk, something was not right. As he approached his car, a hand wrapped around his mouth and said, "Don't make a sound." As he began to panic, the hand pulled away and Aaron could hear laughter. Alex Smith was on the ground laughing. Aaron looked shocked. "Alex, you asshole!" He then playfully slapped Alex. "Sorry, I couldn't help it!" The two embraced each other and began to kiss slowly. Alex whispered, "I'm sorry that I beat your ass on the field and now I am going to beat your ass in your backseat."

Aaron began to unzip Alex's pants. He grabbed his monstrous pecker and began to move his hand up and down. "Oh yeah, Aaron. You know how daddy likes it." Aaron dropped to his knees and put this huge thing in his mouth. He sucked up and down, licking the throbbing member quickly. His slobber coated Alex's penis. "Ok get up Aaron." Aaron quickly stood up and took his shorts off. "Fuck my boy pussy Alex." Alex thrusted himself deep inside Aaron's anus. Alex was grunting and Aaron was moaning. "Yeah, take it you little bitch." Aaron kept taking the dick into his hairy asshole. "Fuck me harder!" Alex pumped away. Aaron could feel his penis begin to swell. Within minutes, Alex blew his gigantic load inside Aaron's tight little butt hole. "Well, I hope I see you in the post season." whispered Alex.

>The Cowboys are good too

We are fucking ass my man

A,C,B

>falling for p12 meme

I've been waiting for this

p12 meme?

>cards are shit and have no offense
>niners are fighting for the first overall pick
>seahawks are going to get watson killed
>rams are okay
>jags have the best defense
>titans and texans are solid
>colts will be good again when luck returns

I stand by my previous statement

>DeMeme Watson has another game where he puts up most of his stats in garbage time and he praised for it

Nice

Run defense is. Corners still suck

>chorjars
>matt casslel
Das how

I thought by know you know how the cycle works
>tfw time to root for the heat

*gets ruined by cleveland*

>Cowboys schedule

wew

The Dolphins cocaine story popping up right now is hilarious.

twitter.com/OllieConnolly/status/917230071831781376