/brit/

2010 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sikh-couple-adopt-white-child-barred-cultural-heritage-sandeep-reena-mander-berkshire-ethnic-race-a7810796.html
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11092924/Why-is-Britain-so-terrible-at-domestic-architecture.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK THIS GENERAL

*fucks this general*

*fucks this general

good post
bad post

I’ll be a god exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it. And you do deserve it. Just for the crime of living a better life than me.

All you popular kids. You’ve never accepted me. And now you’ll all pay for it. And girls, all I’ve ever wanted was to love you and to be loved by you. I’ve wanted a girlfriend, I’ve wanted sex, I’ve wanted love, affection, adoration. You think I’m unworthy of it. That’s a crime that can never be forgiven. If I can’t have you, girls, I will destroy you. You denied me a happy life. And in turn, I will deny all of you life. It’s only fair. I hate all of you. Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so.

You deserve to be annihilated. And I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy, and I will show you none. You forced me to suffer all my life, and now I’ll make you all suffer. I’ve waited a long time for this. I’ll give you exactly what you deserve. All of you. All you girls who rejected me and looked down upon me, and, you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men. And all you men, for living a better life than me. All of you sexually-active men. I hate you. I hate all of you and I can’t wait to give you exactly what you deserve. Utter annihilation.

just saw a bloke in a hugo boss hat and smacked him for being a nazi sympathiser

naw

farting out enough gas to kill 6 million more tonight

The foreign owned empty property thing is a complete lie. Utter fucking dogshit peddled by Corbyn and his cronies

The mayor ordered a study into it and found out it was complete bullshit. Labour as usual. Teenage anarchist spastics chatting absolute shit on Facebook

little fucking faggots

Hate traffic me
Hate driving anywhere during rush hours

ATTN: Russian

I know, it doesn't.

>housing crisis

isn't there like shitloads of empty land?
can't you just build some new towns and move people there?
surely that's a better use of the governments money than whatever the hell they're spending it on

told my dad i went to therapy last night

>tfw have a qt Polish twink that sends me pics of his bp in exchange for dick pics

it's true matey, people have understood that well before any so called labour conspiracy
here lefties will get mad if you suggest chinks buying up all the property are to blame for prices

There is a spectre haunting Europe. The spectre of the alt right.

White nationalism is spreading in Europe, Marine Le pen came second in the French election, Geert Widlers is still getting votes in the Netherlands, we are suffering a brutal Brexit caused by racism and hate. We have 'Génération Identitaire' and 'Defend Europe' these movements that advocates the preservation of national identity and a return to 'traditional western values'. It started in France in 2002 as a conservative youth movement deriving from the French Nouvelle Droite, these people they want to oppress people of colour and preserve the white normalised standard of Europe. We, all decent people have to fight against this.

But what can we do to fight against this?

Simple, myth busting. The bizarre lie that Europe was once somehow a white continent needs to be stomped out. Europe has always been diverse with Africans and middle eastern people contributing to most of what we now racistly call 'western civilisation' (sounds nicer than white civilisation though doesn't it?) ever since Roman times brown and black people have been here, there and everywhere.

Also exposure. I don't see how anyone could say black and brown people are not under represented in the media and when they are it is only because a far right wing extremist committed a terrorist act. We need to stomp out the white normative standard. Cut down on blue eyes, blonde hair and other non inclusive physical traits. Media has normalised the white look as the standard of beauty which leads to unearned superiority while oppressing people who can not physically have such features leading to exclusion which is oppression.

What else do you think we could do?

Ah yes lets ruin our country to build ugly yellow boxes so that cretins can move in

shan't

i imagine all of england as looking like dunwall from dishonored

is this an accurate image?

bit gay

Reminder to vote no

wow colour me sourprised

>tfw cat is almost completely mute and only meows when she's on the windowsill trying to get inside
quite cute 2bh

No kek maybe 1860s London

nowadays its ugly as shit, depressing

I'm not saying build new towns on every square mile of land
just a few of them here and there to help alleviate the pressure

feel like pure shit just want him back ;_;

could heem both of them with one punch

There are already plenty of towns in the UK
But everyone goes to London as does all the investment

I unironically enjoy brainletposter's posts

dunno m8 dunwall is pretty fucking grim, even without the plague and that

don't be mean to me~

1/3 of the UK is violent, criminal, inbred underclass

Wish we could do something about it

stay jelly losers

>I unironically enjoy brainletposter's posts

>But everyone goes to London as does all the investment
then create a policy to stop people doing that, since it's clearly not beneficial to the country in the long run

a horrific betrayal

Ok bae I'll do that right now ',;^*

the real victims of islam are muslims, i'd go mental if i couldn't have a wank or drink beer too

>daily mail
hmmm ah yes

Why question the source? No other newspaper will write about it so DM has to

bit of a fuck up
not worth worrying about really

>I unironically enjoy brainletposter's posts

choosing beggar

Because he's a cuckold traitor. Simple as.

>taken from her family and forced to live with a family of muslims

ah right so her parents were white trash and were doing a terrible job
gotcha

fuck off paki

broken hearts make it rain

>bit of a fuck up

this was a calculated move

doesn't excuse the fact that she was exposed to a barbaric culture and taught to hate white people

wouldn't surprise me if the social workers were muslims too

>fuck off paki

to achieve what? the conversion of one young white girl to islam or to massively discredit tower hamlets council and remind people how shit muslims are?

And then put in system approved brown trash islamist family.

All social workers are black yaas queen women

might start abusing cold medicine

>all social workers are black women
source?

to genocide the white race

>learning a second language is bad

English people are so fucking stupid

hmm

my parents did foster care for years

Counterpoint:
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sikh-couple-adopt-white-child-barred-cultural-heritage-sandeep-reena-mander-berkshire-ethnic-race-a7810796.html
to be fair, fostering's a different kettle of fish from adoption and depending on your jurisdiction the authorities will choose on the basis of availability
If it's tower hamlets of course your new mum's going to have a burqa

accidently called my mate a runt for buying expensive trainers and he thought I said cunt

phew almost got outed as a virgin aha

social workers are mostly lefties who take away children from homes that don't agree with their politics

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11092924/Why-is-Britain-so-terrible-at-domestic-architecture.html

Fantastic article

Brainlet poster is a literal paki, explains why he doesn't wanna discuss anything on here

i know lots of white social workers

I don't think this is true, do you have any evidence?

I remember this foster kid who was my primary school
he was a twat and he supported aston villa
also his foster parents were sri lankans

knew the brainlet poster was a paki

it's just leftypol

>Brainlet poster is a literal paki, explains why he doesn't wanna discuss anything on here

sikhs are also not muslims

>supported aston villa

islam is a cancer

behead those who insult britain

shia muslims are bro-tier

it's okay, the housing crisis won't be a thing once the mass starvation kicks in

Literally grim
Not that we're much better but there's at least hope here that the good will thrive and the bad will be replaced in time

horrifically racist post

always sad seeing people defending muslims here. all the death, destruction and social disharmony they bring and they still get pathetic cuckolds defending them at every opportunity. must be something wrong in their brains.

brainlet poster here lads

love curry
love noncing
love wiping without toilet paper
hate footy
hate pints
hate england

simple as

rythem is a dancer

shia muslims are bro-tier

>at least hope here that the good will thrive
screaming

pakis are solving the housing crisis one pipe bomb at a time

those 20 kids in Manchester won't need a house any more

wtf i love pakis now

they are actual pakis tho

I don't understand the kind of people who come to Sup Forums just to regurgitate the same tired liberal dogma everyone had heard a million times from every form of media already.

At least the more creative proper leftists have done some reading and can come up with more interesting talking points than just twitter quotes

there is an actual sharia law court in bradford

Ali was the first imam

listening to some judas priest

>hmm, these people are posting opinions that I disagree with, they must be pakis

(secretly they're just trolls that you really ought to ignore (you dumb cunt))

>tfw singlehandedly destroyed the brainlet meme
feels good

there is nothing more pleasant than a Victorian street

you realise you're just talking to a anonymous imageboard where half of the stuff posted is to annoy people, yeah?

Muhammed was a pedo

reckon the brainlet meme is even worse than the chad meme

>15 weeks holiday
>£30,000/year
>retire at 50

lmao