All of these fucking retarded goofy accents

>all of these fucking retarded goofy accents
Learn english or don't speak it, especially english and australians. You idiots are like nails on a chalk board. At least other accents are somewhat endearing, mostly for your women. Don't talk to me until you can talk like an adult.

>english
git out commie limey, we only speak American in this nation

>Americans call pop "soda"
Barbaric 2bh

no we don't faggot like one state does that

OI MOITE I GOTZ ME A FIZZY DRINK :F

>Americans pronounce z "Zee"
>Americans call serviettes "knapkins"
>Americans call Loonies and toonies "one and two bucks"
>Americans call eavestroughs "gutters"
>Americans call serviettes "napkins"
>Americans call chesterfields "sofas"
>Americans call processed cheese "cheese"
>Americans call chocolate bars "candy bars"
>Americans call a mickey "13 ounces"
>Americans call washrooms "restrooms"

>Hey Cregg, would you mind taking your Hoonday and driving Meegan to Walmart to get some urbz? We need bayzil, orEGGano, and cilantro. And don't forget the aigs, Gram Crackers, zucchini, and eggplant. Oh and remember to check your meer sweety! We don't want a Neesan hitting your trunk like last time!

Is this how bongs think yanks talk?

Oi nah yeah nah get fucked cunt

you're canadian you fucking faggot you're literally the closest to american without being american fuck off with your copypasta

Australian women probably have the worst accents on the planet desu senpai

then it's californian women

then it's southern americans

then it's mexicans

then it's germans

seems pretty much spot on for the wisconsin accent pham

>hoonday
>meegan
>neesan
nobody says this
also
>bayzil
>oreggano
is how you actually pronounce it you fucking degenerate retards. your dumb fuck way is literally only used by you. every other language pronounces it like we do. this is why you and Australia need to be eliminated. take your fucking muslims and your muslim fucking mayor or whatever and fuck off.

>bayzil

>Americans call toques "beanies"
>Americans call napsacks "book bags"
>Americans call stag parties "bachelor parties"
>Americans pronounce about wrong

YEAH FUCKING >BAYZIL GO EAT SOME FUCKING WAFFLES BEFORE A REFUGEE BLOWS UP YOUR WINDMILL OKAY

EYO VINNIE, GO TA THA BAKERY AN GET SOME BAYJELS WUD YA? I'M FRANKIE FROM THE BRONX

fuck off nobody even likes those people. major metropolitan areas in the USA are disgusting and only retards go to them, let alone live in them.

*screams in spanish*

Y'ALL COLOURED FOLK NEED TA GIT BACK AWN THE CAWT'N FEELEDS

>The popularity of American media will result in the slow death of all other Anglo varieties like in the case of Canadian English.

Yes please.

my town speaks german and is whiter than wherever you're from, mudslime. bis bald

>like in the case of Canadian English.
WRONG. Americans always tell me I have an accent and speak funny because I'm from the maritimes.

canadians sound like retards.

>my town speaks German

SCREAMING. when will Americans stop with this muh heritage thing, stick your 23andme results up your arse, bunch of insecure mongrels.

>trying to keep whites from caring about their culture and heritage
a non-white flag, who would have thought... go vote in muhammad to have mandatory muslim man white women impregnations that you raise. go defend yourselves against the mus- oh wait you think guns are so bad!!! aw darn :) looks like you'll just have to deal with getting run over and blown up because your country is so refined and smart and sophisticated and progressive!

AYO AYO HOL UP HOL UP DAS MY SHIT MANE

56%

unironically less degenerate than english and austalians
my entire state is ~95% non-hispanic white sorry jorge we don't speak spanish here.

there's nothing wrong with enjoying your heritage, but it's utterly pathetic to base your whole life around the fact your great x10 grandad was born in Germany. I'm trying to imagine what a pathetic, backwater runt you are but I'm having a difficult time, the fact you go off on such a tirade over the smallest thing says everything I need to know

>my town speaks German

Chortling

>jajaja My town speaks German vato puto

my paternal grandfather was german, and my maternal grandparents were italians and polish/german mixes. they spoke german, italian, and polish. why the fuck do you fags think that everyone in the USA is muh heritaging about people from like 300 years ago. yes, my parents were born in the USA. the fucking mexicans and indians and koreans and chinese here MUH HERITAGE all fucking day long and they were here before my family was. fuck the fuck off with your white guilt pussy attitude. start learning arabic, you're going to need it. you euros are so brainwashed it's fucking insane.

Two key things to understand here:
1. American "English" is a bastard creole.
2. You sound like effeminate manchildren, all of you.
Stick to Spanish.

>is how you actually pronounce it you fucking degenerate retards.
Its Bahsil
And OregAAno

No it isn't. your faggot version doesn't apply to everyone else. stop defending the fucking english just because you're closer to them than us. there are more dutch and germans in the US than fucking beta britain, stay on your fucking side.
your entire accent is nails on a chalk board. your country is insignificant and your males are betas. i've never even seen a fucking mexican in my life or heard spanish you total faggot. go run over an abo or whatever you losers do all day.

The Maritime accent is all kinds of fucked up though

I don't even speek the Queen's English. It's a mix of Dutch and northern English

Oy i erd ya chattin shit again innit. Im gonna bash yo fooked ead in mate innit. Fooken silly cunts mate i tell ya

>maritimes
eugh...

The weak should fear the strong

>americans call wunderbar boxes "computers"
truly hysterical

a bit of a cheeky slag really

So... is it Bah-sil or Bay-sil? Ore-Gah-nk or or-EGG-ano? I have always thought the latter were correct.

What if you just gain whatever fluency you can in English and start a second language? That sounds much more useful.

1. Bah-sil
2. Oh-ree-gano because it's fucking Italian and I'm already mad that I had to spell it like a retard because Anglos won't be able to understand that the concept behind written language is to standardize pronounce instead of going "lol just make it up as you go"
Fucking subhumans

kek you're pathetic

>canadians call bathrooms 'washrooms'
>canadians call knapsacks 'napsacks'