/éire/ /eire/

Anarchy edition

>/eire/

Irish edition here. Let this 404 or use it as a containment for the mentally slow people who can't type é.
sage of course.

here I mean

>Ibrahim Halawa verdict postponed by three weeks
Shocking stuff

Stop bumping this thread and post in the other one.

Why? This was first

Not trying to offend, but why are you guys still speaking english?

If you were to travel to an Irish city tomorrow what language do you expect to hear the locals speaking on the street?

>Poist i mBéarla.

ポストイングリッシュ

feasgar math

Lads I just found out about how our calendar is different to the rest of the world for the seasons and I'm feeling legit shook over it

Different how?

Wish I'd more Cardcaptors to watch lads

They measure them differently. Their Winter is December to February instead of November to January, for example.

I was taught it like that in school but meteorologically and everything else they seem to follow different season with August in summer instead of autumn.

Quick question @ lidl. Jam/ preserves, what's the difference? Which one goes with oatmeal?

Preserves are usually chunkier

Ok, bought that because they had less sugar. Also, are you taking the anti-plastic bag thing extremely serious or dId I make an autism again stuffing my pockets with my preserves, salt and tinned wine leaf rolls and taking my plums and oats cylinder in my hands?

>Also, are you taking the anti-plastic bag thing extremely serious or dId I make an autism again stuffing my pockets with my preserves, salt and tinned wine leaf rolls and taking my plums and oats cylinder in my hands?
Plastic bag thing is heavily ingrained in us at this stage.

That's quite interesting. We're always told we're the best at environmental awareness and all that, but everyone still takes a big plastic bag as soon as they buy two items or more.

>takes almost a month to even reply to a scam report
>another month goes by
>"turns out CCTV isnt saved for this long sorry!"

Was that the little girl who conned you in Supermacs?

Hahaha you got btfo, did you hop on the first flight out of Ireland out of fear?
I just imagine you cycling desperately back from howth to wipe those accounts and lock everything.

Gardai are seriously understaffed, a joke it'd take them over a month to even investigate.

Bump.