What movies in which Americans exploiting the lenient age of consent rule in Europe or other places?

What movies in which Americans exploiting the lenient age of consent rule in Europe or other places?

What age isn't lenient? 21?

blonde women love to say stupid shit all the time for some reason

It depends on the nationality of the people you fuck

>be 18
>sleep with 17 year old girl
>get labeled a pedo

Americans everyone

>Melanie Lauren

top jewfu

Turns out Scarlett Johansson got a divorce from her French ex-husband last summer, effectively dooming her miserable two year old Jew baby to a horrible life of single motherhood. Despicable! Even if the child is only 25% Danish, it still deserves better than that.

Meanwhile, Alison Brie will marry Dave Franco, who is "proud to be Jewish", and worse, three years younger than herself. (She is 34, he is 31.) It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that this relationship can't last. Alison is already practically barren, she's getting uglier and uglier (older) every day, and will probably end up childless. Sad!

What they should have done is reject Jewry, marry some German American at a young age (24-26), have his children (3-4 of them), and STAY married to raise those children properly (as proud Germanics).

Instead, they've chosen to be subhuman degenerates.

I suppose Kikes gonna kike.

It's legal to fuck 16 year olds in my country. Is pedophilia legal here then?

Fucking ameritards, pedophilia means attraction to prepubescent kids.

First drugs, then homosexuality, and now pedophilia. What's the next step of (((their))) plan

Sup Forums is just an echo chamber.

It's anything but an echo chamber; it's like a second Sup Forums

>Call Me By Your Name

The book had some weird crap going on it.

I wonder if movie the will keep some of those parts.

guy was like 50 retard

Peach scene is in. Didn't read anywhere about the shit scene though

I only come here to meme so an echo chamber is preferable. Whenever someone comes in saying unironic retarded shit like how communism or Batman v Superman are good it just takes me out of it. I don't care about your retarded opinions I'm just here for memes.

anti-semitism IS a meme

The age of consent in America is actually 16-18 depending on the state, not 18 in every state

Allegedly many movies are shot in Eastern Europe for this reason

people are still age=phobic and don't recognize trans-age couples

And that's why I like ironic Nazi message boards. I thought that was obvious.

I thought you were criticising me for spouting "retarded opinions" rather than posting memes.

I was complaining about antifa and DC defence squads derailing good meme threads.