What do you listen to while you bathe /moo/?

What do you listen to while you bathe /moo/?

Attached: v.jpg (1920x1040, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZvSgLHWR16o
youtube.com/watch?v=sfcywtI5irY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the sound of me cumming underwater while jerking off with lavender scented shampoo

true patrician music

Does my loud ass shower count as Harsh Noise?

>cumming underwater while jerking off
Redundancy is useless and unnecessary, and reiterates the point we already get.

Bad first post.

Where can I listen to this?

Bed, Bath, and Bjork

Attached: 6ddaa64871c994a8f52da4bfe93d1d9f.jpg (382x640, 34K)

Attached: j.png (1008x1014, 1.56M)

the two thoughts in my post were "cumming underwater" and "jerking off with lavender scented shampoo," it would not have made sense to get rid of "jerking off" because that would leave "cumming underwater with lavender scented shampoo," which does not elucidate the fact that it is what I'm using not only to wash my hair, but what I'm also using as lube
sage

What doesn't add up is how you use lavender scented shampoo as lube while being submerged enough to cum underwater, unless of course you stand up to jerk off (dangerous) and then sit down rapidly while cumming (sad!)

is it in flac?

The sounds of me crying bouncing around the shitty cramped bathroom.

Valtari

male or female?

Attached: 1509857552580.png (396x400, 44K)

How can any self-respecting man choose to take a bath in his spare time? Cold showers are the only option you fucking faggot.

Bathe. Learn to read niglet.

And bathing and taking a bath are the same thing, nu-male

The phrase "Cumming underwater" already insinuates that you were masturbating to the reader, since you perform such a hedonistic act in order to release the substance. Therefore, that implications makes the "jerking off" portion of your sentence moot. And "cumming underwater with lavender scented shampoo" is a coherent thought, because of how you're using the shampoo to lubricate your penis, in order to release your semen into the water.

>: to wash in a liquid (such as water)
Learn 2 dictionary smelly permavirgin faggot

the sound of me sitting on the floor of my shower in the fetal position for a half hour

t. hates black coffee and dark liquor but drinks both anyway to posture

Imagine being this insecure

But how can it lubricate his penis when its underwater?
>inb4 bathcel
Wouldn't the shampoo diffuse in the water?

Shampoo burns your fucking dick wtf

I don't know about you, but my bathtub is shallow enough (or my penis is long enough) to elongate out of the water to the surface, where I can easily lubricate my penis there.

Anyway, here's a great song to listen to in general! It is very melodic!
youtu.be/ZvSgLHWR16o

Is your dick 2 feet long or is your bathtub 1 foot deep?

dam'n shes hot,,,,

this

yea'h,,,,

Attached: HH_Mr_Hands.jpg (300x300, 36K)

I take herbal baths once a week. It's good for your hair and skin and good for muscle recovery from working out. Soaking in the hot water aids in blood circulation and cleanses the body of built up toxins. If you think this is a bad thing you are neither self-respecting nor a man.

Attached: 1513619051979.png (476x648, 625K)

Organic. Coconut. Oil.

based

saved

bumpf

>insinuates

You mean ‘implies’ fucknut. If you are going to be a pedant make sure you know the meaning of the words you are choosing yourself.

this

also I just came out of the tub and listened to pic related

Attached: contact.jpg (1200x1200, 492K)

I don’t know how this album cover manages to make me feel nauseous yet slightly horny at the same time.

Anything C O M F Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=sfcywtI5irY

Attached: a2129077846_10.jpg (1200x1200, 100K)

Are you fucking retarded? It's possible to cum without masturbating, you incel faggot.

one of my vaporfaves

I pay $2500 a month to live in a cuck shed on the SF Peninsula. I pay for a full bathtub, I use the bathtub. Not about to light money on fire while cleaning myself standing up like a peasant.

Wrong. Insinuates is also the correct word to use, as it is a synonym to "imply." In the original post, the phrase "cumming underwater" was an indirect suggestion to masturbation, inserted into the context of bathing. You're merely just erasing the constellations on my Starry Night in order to sabotage my infallible logic.

Attached: You're an idiot..jpg (1080x960, 220K)