Why can Messi win everything with Barcelona, but can't win shit with Argentina NT?

Why can Messi win everything with Barcelona, but can't win shit with Argentina NT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0W-EE6W3C88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SYSTEM
Y
S
T
E
M

farcas achievements are inflated by

playing against literal whos in loliga
assistance from refs to carry uefalona in a pinch

and yet people are shocked messi is flattered to deceive smhfamingo

he's been to a lot of cup finals with a team that doesn't have a talent edge that barca does

Barca have always had a good midfield, at least until last season

Argentina have always had a shit midfield

what about the chili midfield cucking di marias, biglias, pastores, agueros, mascheranos twice?

He reached 3 international tournament finals, everything depend on luck at that point.

but can he do it in high altitude at Atahualpa?

Because:

>either he had absolute shit managers as Maradona in the past
>or he had a team not as talented as 10 years ago as he has now

Does Sup Forums think he will become a manager after retiring?

I cant imagine having a manlet manager

'Cause he's spanish. He don't give a fuck about Africantina.

Midfield work is mostly about cohesion and social interactions. If the guys don't go along well, you can stack every big name you want it will never work

basically everyone is shit and Messi is not one of them.

Comfy pic

>malaysian
>chink calling someone else a manlet

doubt it, he can barely communicate with humans

I don't think so. The irony is I think Cristiano, who people see as selfish and self-obsessed, will end up doing it.

Ronaldo was basically player-manager of his NT when they beat France

Because he's a spineless coward. He has a lot of raw talent but the shittiest mentality. He's the opposite of clutch.

I have never seen him play well under extreme pressure. Everybody says that the rest of the team is at fault, or that Messi generates chances but nobody but just look at:
- Final vs. Germany, he generates no chances but misses a one-on-one, lost the ball a dozen times, threw the last free kick to the stratosphere instead of going for an assist
- Final vs. Chile, he generates no chances, lost the ball a dozen times
- Final vs. Chile x2, he generates no chances, lost the ball a dozen times, sent the penalty to the stratosphere
- Last 2 games against Venezuela (!) and Peru (!), he generates no chances, but misses a few easy goals, including a tap-in, and loses the ball a dozen times

In all games that I mentioned, Argentina received no goals. Argentina received 0 goals. The defense was literally perfect. All Messi had to worry about was scoring one (1) goal in any of them. Seems like 1 goal is too much for "the best player ever".

This. It's why he'll never be the legendary GOAT that Maradona is. Messi is tremendous but he's used to having the team help him; Diego grabbed his team by the scruff of the neck and dragged them to glory.

youtube.com/watch?v=0W-EE6W3C88

lmao the faggot was simply getting camera time pretending to do shit

>I have never seen him play well under extreme pressure
he has done it plenty of times with barcelona
>Seems like 1 goal is too much for "the best player ever"
1 goal was too much for practically all the players in those finals, considering the results

>he has done it plenty of times with barcelona
Like when he missed the penalty against Chelsea?

or when he did nothing while neymar was orchestrating the comeback against psg?

>w-why can't messi win with argentina??
he's playing with players who are not even good enough to play in Europe

>that front three around Messi

Jesus Christ

>player missed a penalty
oh wow unbelieveable

>neymar was orchestrating the comeback against psg?
ayyy
>score free kick on a foul drawn by messi
>score penalty on suarez on a pass by messi
>assist sergi roberto
I give nerman all the credit for the win but he didn't do shit in 180 minutes against psg

miss them yet?

Spotted the Catalan apologist

>Romero
When will this faggot fuck off?

>Otamendi, Mascherano
could be much worse here, so I won't complain
>Acuña
what
>Mercado
the fucking state of our side defenders if these guys are starters

>Paredes
why
>Banega
lazy as fuck, not even that good of a passed
>Rigoni
average, but since Lavezzi went to shit, we gotta use someone else
>Papu Gomez
meme player, but since Di Maria can't cross a ball anymore, we gotta use him
>Messi
Poor son of a bitch, he has to work with that dumpster fire of a midfield. Even Riquelme himself defended him recently

>If I were returned the passes as they are returned to Messi in the National Team, I would shout on them until I had no voice, I do not understand what's wrong with these kids, I do not understand how they play so badly here. Leo must be losing his patience all the time.
- Juan Roman Riquelme, former captain of Argentina

>Benedetto
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OUR FORWARDS
This guy is doing well at Boca, but my god, he's not near national team level. Problem is that Higuain is a no-go anymore since he disappears in big matches and being protected so much at Juve isn't going to help fix that, and Kun is injured. Alario just moved to Bayer Leverkusen after not playing for a while because River Plate's board threw a hissy fit over him wanting to leave. Icardi should get another chance, he's in the squad after all. But boy, if this is what we have to work with, then holy shit.

lmao argentina doesn't deserve to be in the wc with that shit line up

I wonder why messi can't simply win the games by himself while the rest dance with papu

>win everything with Barcelona
But Barcelona has been utter shit for a while now

>only win cup after treble and double seasons
>shit for a while

>hurr let's blame Romero even though Argentina received almost no goals in like 3000 minutes of knockout games since 2014

yes especially the Sultan of Spaghetti

He's the definition of a system baby

>Romero
Literally best GK from Argentina, he's elite.

>Mercado
Probably the best we had during these games

>Papu
He's having a great season and he was one the best players last game

The only problem in that whole formation is Banega and not having a striker that can score.
We probably have the most desired strikers in the world and they cant do shit in the NT, disgusting.
And fuck Di Maria seriously.

He chose Higuain, a chocke artist, and Aguero, a ghost in the NT, instead of Tevez and Icardi

if you ever watched argentina's games and how they preform you would know how stupid your question is. Especially lately

You are fucking retarded. If the argetina team did not field 10 shitters every match, then all the shit messi does would be more noticeable.

Next time, just focus on him, and see him make runs all fucking game long to open space for beneshitto and shitgoni, only for those faggots to miss an open net.