>13 years old

uh.... since when do 13 year olds look like that

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu10IiXVNBk

ca$h me ousside how bou dat

Oh Word?

>ywn cash her ousside ;_;

ITT: Facebook memes
YUP

This is OK as far as normie memes go. I'll give it a week.

Is that girl white?

I don't know why but girls like this really do it for me.

First of all nice almost get, secondly, I love trashy white girls with hood accents too, once they warm up to you you cannot resist at least in my experience

Is that Jada Stevens? Great ass but a bit of a butter face.

I thought the same thing too

God I just want to impregnate her. Something about uneducated whores just gets my cock throbbing.

Looks kind of latina

her tits are amazing for 13-14

phew

Italian most likely

Yeah watch her other two vids. one her tittayz are bangin. 13? i don't get it. if I am a pedo for finding her hot then fry my ass

exactly the same thought

The audience are the ho's?

i'd fuck her (with a condom)

we're all the ho's user, that's the message

TWO TRAILER PARK GIRLS GO CASH ME OUTSIDE

Ok. I understand this now.

She looks like Jada Stevens.

>ywn be a dindu busting nuts in white trash whores before getting shot to death at 27

I just want her to call me Daddy as I'm pounding that pussy. I'd nut so fucking deep inside her womb.

Not a dindu but its pretty fun desu.

Good taste

DA NUH DANUHNANUHNA DANUHNANUHNA DANUHNA NUH

Oh look the Facebook memers are here now.

For a normie meme, this made me giggle a lil bit.

someone post pics

post the pics of her,

Just wait until you children unclasp your first padded bra...

How bow dah? How bow dah?

damn, dunno why but I kekd. Thanks

cash me outside how bow dah

How is she only 13?

instagram.com/slimthuggaforyou/

>for you

I saw her other video on Worldstar and her body is pretty awesome. Something in the water made her look like that at 13.

ITT: Virgins are once again bamboozled by the wonderbra

Her overall body is is great and I have a thing for the trashy whore look for the long nails and plucked eyebrows.

It's the second time you tell us about it, no one cares Pedo fuck

where?

CASH
A
S
H

>normie memes on Sup Forums

We used to be killing it and now this.

I'm not american and I thought this was an accent from random region in the US, but then I heard her mother talking and it's totally different.
Who is the girl imitating?

>We used to be killing it
When did we do that? Sup Forums is probably more popular than ever.

So just run-of-the-mill pedophilia then? Got it.

she looks a lot like my first gf when I was 16

after like half a year she dumped me for some chad she met on vacation, married him, divorced after some time. became a lesbian for some years, became straight again. damaged as fuck

>Who is the girl imitating?
The ghetto. She's clearly faking the accent, because the mom is really white and they seems to have money.

this would be funny but my nigger loving sister speaks sort of like her so I cant find any enjoyment in watching these memes

>pedophilia
How?

Sup Forums has always been trash. Feet threads, pedo threads about child actors, then baneposting

oh boy here we go
No one is going to learn your pronouns, ebeblahblhalia is a meme, you're a pedo

When young girls grow tits and go to malls, African American men see this and do everything in their power to seem cool. She is a young girl who probably already liked rap, because not allowing it and its toxic message into young minds would be "racist". So that allowance plus the African American adult male mind thinking it's okay to corrupt her and others young lives. They do not care. What they do is rape, even if these girls "consent".

So all that combined gets the end result, a 13 year old who's trying to act like a trap queen. Sad! Multiculturalism is the devil!

>I'm too stupid to learn the difference.

It's not about that, she doesn't look anywhere close to 13.

You suck dick, don't you?

I don't care about the difference, you're a nounce who is into kids

>tumblr gifs

>kids
Sorry sport, I'm into women of breeding age. She's a teen who's had her period. Her womb is good to go.

why are you controlling your sister?

But she is...

What if I live in Brazil?

aren't*

Since a while. Were you just born?

Chicks were hot at 13 when I was in middle-school in the late-90s.

You don't

so no then

As far as normie memes go, this isn't THAT bad. I mean that 'Damn, Daniel!' one was like the gayest, unfunny shit I've ever seen

And obviously you shouldn't ever try to bang her. But I'm simply pointing out that she's attractive.

Still a nonce, arguing semantics isn't going to do shit, and I rest assured that none of you can go near a kid anyway because of your autism, much less sleep with a child, also the fact people would murder you for the degenerates you have makes me smile. Stay worthless

Kek

Why are you so hateful?

>whateva, I do what I want!

>gayest
>unfunny
since when has that been a problem for the posters of Sup Forums

Italians are part black

do you think she's had sex yet?

Because you want to fuck kids and instead of seeking help or ending your life, you're trying to rationalize that shit

You keep calling her a child. She's not a child. A child is a prepubescent. She's OBVIOUSLY been through puberty.

You not only fail at arguing semantics, you also fail basic human biology. Go back to /r/eddit.

Who said that people wanted to fuck her?

I know, you've made it very clear that you are a pedophile who is sexually attracted to a child

yeah thats why i said she want white then

At 13, it's probably from toilet paper.

I would seek help if I thought I could do so without destroying my life. But people like you make that impossible.

They're also part white

This. One drop rule.