FAMILY GUY 11:00 PM 1748 0.9
VENTURE BROTHERS 11:30 PM 1117 0.6
SUPERMANSION 12:00 AM 821 0.4
TITAN MAXIMUM 12:30 AM 713 0.4
ROBOT CHICKEN 12:45 AM 660 0.4

IT ACTUALLY BOMBED HARDER THAN LAST WEEK

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT SHIT WON'T BE AIRING COME SUNDAY NIGHT THIS WEEK

Other urls found in this thread:

metalinjection.net/latest-news/bummer-alert/metalocalypse-creator-brendon-small-says-hes-all-but-finished-making-dethlok-records
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78121939/#78121939
programminginsider.com/ratings/final-nationals/sunday-final-nationals-nfl-conference-championships-fox-cbs-deliver-mixed-year-year-comparisons/
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/sunday-cable-ratings-jan-22-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[as] is dead to me except for whenever the new episodes of the Venture Bros come out

I hope they fire Mike Lazzo when they make the move to L.A. it's time for some new blood.
After I heard about how AS(actually ML) fucked over Brenadan Small and the Metalocalypse finale fuck him and the network.

MDE still sucks though.

that fucker also fucked over dino and cancelled Moral Orel when it started to get "too serious".

>when they make the move to L.A.
Damn? They're leaving Atlanta. That makes me sad...

I recently found out Stone's Throw Records' Indigo Children live at Adult Swim Headquarters dvd with MF Doom actually performing live is up in full on youtube. The whole aesthetic really took me back although I noticed DJ Peanut Butter Wolf is kinda outdated with contemporary technology

If you hate Lazzo and his influences so much you should be happy

It's been like 15 years. I'm 31. I like old AS, sure, but I don't idle on Cartoon Network like I did when I was a teen. I think most people who'd be nostalgic over these shows are generally around my age and probably in a similar situation. So of course viewership is going to suck, for more reasons than just that too.

Family Guy and Futurama always drew in the biggest numbers. Maybe ditto on KotH but probably less so than Seth's shit and Futurama.

Yes, but as someone who grew up on 90s and early 00s Cartoon Network and lived two miles from Turner headquarters (and actually visited a few times), I'm a bit conflicted.

yeah that's trash

Anyone remember the original Adult Swim lineup, between 2002-2004?

YuYu Hakusho
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Megami Kouhosei
Outlaw Star
InuYasha
Big O
Mobile Suit Gundam
Tenchi Muyo
Lupin the 3rd

Best block lineup in television history. I would sneak downstairs and watch as much as I could every schoolnight

I could cry thinking about it, how did it get to this point?

This, and they didn't do the best promoting for the night either. I doubt they were expecting to really make number from it though, especially if its true that they plan to go digital only

>yeah that's trash
>Anyone remember the original Adult Swim lineup, between 2002-2004?
You're think of Adult Swim Action. Regular AS was a whole different game.

Lets be honest though, Trigun and Inuyasha was chick shit

>Anyone remember the original Adult Swim lineup?
Yeah the original lineup was Home Movies, Brak, Sealab, Aqua Teen, Harvey Birdman, Space Ghost, and then Cowboy Bebop.

Maybe that's the thing. Atlanta even though it's a major metropolis is still in the south with solid connections to the east coast, because planes and trains was still too backwards and under the thumb of the bible belters.
Smart edgy vs stupid edgy, smart will lose out because it confuses and angers the rubes.

Chrome Children, not Indigo Children

Forever and ever

Adult Swim needs to go back to being all anime like it was at the beginning

AS hates money

metalinjection.net/latest-news/bummer-alert/metalocalypse-creator-brendon-small-says-hes-all-but-finished-making-dethlok-records

It was never ever all anime. Even Toonami was rarely all anime.

Adult Swim was always split between comedy and anime from day 1 you morons

Well they DID co-fund FLCL 2, I'll give them that. They need to do the same for Big O.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

You're thinking of toonami midnight run

The original AS lineup was ATHF, Birdman, Brak Show, Sealab, Space Ghost, Trigun, Bebop, YuYu, and Lupin III

you forgot home movies.
literally the first thing AS ever aired.

MDE isn't bad at all. Hyde says some things that make people mad and sometimes its hard to tell if even he knows if he's being serious sometimes. He and Heidecker have a lot in common in that they mastermind a type of humor that speaks to an extremely particular audience. They both criticise the ugly people that we get told we can't make fun of in real life, and thats important.

I really believe fans of both are actually on the same team regardless of beef

MDE was not my cup of tea at all, but whatever. AS has aired worse.

The fanbase is easily the worst part about the show and Hyde.

they shilled this shit so hard on here too and it still failed

how could moving to LA be beneficial for the network at all? adult swim was a breath of fresh air specifically because it was without LA touch

>they shilled this shit so hard on here too and it still failed
I really doubt that it was actually anyone from Turner/AS shilling.
Sup Forums has always loved the classic Adult Swim shows especially Space Ghost and Birdman.

I tune in for the 8 o clock episodes of king of the hill and then change the channel

>inb4 DVR it

it's not the same

>they shilled this shit so hard on here too and it still failed
Hello buttmad MDE fan. I remember you and your friends from this thread.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78121939/#78121939

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78121939/#78121939

Truly the most cancerous """fanbase""" on Sup Forums

why would they shill it here?
nobody on Sup Forums has a neilsen box so it wouldn't affect ratings at all

Anyone who wants to make it in showbiz in the US comes to LA or NY. Both have their distinct flavors and they are both close to resources needed to attain goals, agents, writers, animators, etc.
I'll agree the "LA touch" is cancerous but it's very aware of it and can mask it just the same as NY. It's all about making that dollar.

Bring back world peace

mde is autistic
but you're even more autistic for this post

>American Dad reruns outperform Reddit & Memey

Even Robot Chicken does better.

How sad.

It's post cancellation shilling since Sam is out of a job him as his fanbois shill for YT views and trying to stay relevant.
They've been quiet here since HWNDU has been keeping them occupied in or to parasite exposure.

I know that Samboys shill here, but that person was referring to Adult Swim.
Are MDE fans so deluded they think a network owned by Time Warner is actually shilling 15 year old reruns here and that anyone who likes or discusses those shows openly on Sup Forums are "shills" too?

Sad

Also, those shows are mostly all on Hulu. And I suppose their website as well. 15 year old shows that are readily available, whose original (here, targeted) audience has largely moved on--yeah, no shit?

>Also, those shows are mostly all on Hulu. And I suppose their website as well. 15 year old shows that are readily available, whose original (here, targeted) audience has largely moved on--yeah, no shit?

And somehow the FOX shows all still do well. Ultra-normies I guess.

>cancel xavier renegade
>cancel world peace

cancel yourself lmao

The only source I can find for any of this is your post. Also the way you formatted your numbers is retarded.

programminginsider.com/ratings/final-nationals/sunday-final-nationals-nfl-conference-championships-fox-cbs-deliver-mixed-year-year-comparisons/
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/sunday-cable-ratings-jan-22-2017/

I can never respect you if your going to play the ratings game.

I mean fuck, if you are gonna do that why not just play Everybody Loves Raymond all night.

Adult Swim started to care too much about ratings after around 2010 or so and purposely began filling up the lineup with as many fox reruns as possible. It worked for a while. Family Guy reruns often brought in over 3 million viewers in 2013.

Now with cord cutting and online streaming taking over, Family Guy reruns bring in only half as much. It's a losing game and they're still playing.

Traditional tv will be dead soon enough, why not go wild?

This.
I am a fan of both, Awesome Show was amazing television 10 years ago. I still think that MDE was what we needed now though, and I think Brett Gelman fuckery had something to do with it.

IMO the OP is an actual shill at AS that hypes every schedule change on this and every other form of social media.
I have no assumptions about the ability of Sambois to be deluded.
Perhaps AS pushing the old catalog now is to promote more sales/views of related content.

Whoa look at how obsessed this faggot is.

>cancelling the best show to air on television, XRA
>keep dogshit shows like rick and morty
yeah go fuck yourself AS

If you don't like Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law you're a fag

>tfw the adult swim wall will probably be torn down
Feels bad man, can't believe I've been watching this block since the first night.

your a dumb faggot

I mean, that new Seth Green stop motion show is real trash.

Kind of show that damns you as a franchise.

What are some adult swim kino?
I've enjoyed these
>XRA
>Home Movies
>Metalocalypse
>Superjail
>Third season of Orel Morel
>Space Ghost
>ATHF

This is a solid block and should be repeated until the sun dies.
I can't fault you for mourning.

all of those suck ass
world peace is the only good show they've ever done

>Futurama
>Mission Hill
>Home Movies
>Cowboy Bebop
>The Big O
I miss those days...
Adult Swim really aired some great shows in their heyday.

stop baiting, we get that you hate MDE but you don't have to go this far, faggot.

I know you are only pretending to be retarded but I think the first season of MDE was a bit terrible other than a few sketches, but it wasn't really given a chance.

>tfw they finally started playing Space Ghost for the first time in a decade because of C. Martin Croker's sudden death
>tfw they'll probably stop playing it soon to bring back Cleveland show reruns or some other garbage
They own the rights to so many cool shows, it's fucking lame that they don't play any of them just to play the same overplayed garbage twice a night.

I swear the block is unwatchable past 1 AM these days when the whole point of it was supposed to be for night owls.

Mine list in no order:
The Venture Bros.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Black Dynamite
The Brak Show
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Home Movies
Metalocalypse
Moral Orel
Superjail!
Xavier: Renegade Angel

Seriously they air 4 hours of FOX shows a night (not counting repeats, which brings it to 8 hours) and maybe a double dose of "eugh" Robot Chicken and then Aqua Teen or Squidbillies. Every once in a while you luck out and get something like Space Ghost back on the air again but it's become increasingly more rare in recent years.

If you see the multi part feature he has on YouTube about children remembering childhood abuse you will change your mind.

At this point I only watch it for King of the Hill, Space Ghost and Aqua Teen.
It's just so fucking boring now, even their original shows are going to shit (although I like Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell).

I mean shit I can just watch TBS or go on netflix if I want to watch all this Fox garbage, whereas their older stuff is a lot harder to find and they never play old, forgotten shows like Oblongs or PJ's anymore.

Just install Jon Glaser as head of programming.

I just remembered that they gave Boondocks the worst season of all time and cancelled Black Dynamite after only 2 seasons

Is there anything Lazzo can't ruin?

His own career?
But the writing is on the wall.

IF AS offered John K Mike Lazzo's job when they move to LA,. Do you think AS will be the better for it?

John K wouldn't approve any show on the network that doesn't fit his animation style

harvey birdman was good tho

>dude adult swim used to be great
you're blinded by nostalgia

>tfw sequel to the Harvey Birdman wii game never ever
Probably the best ace attorney ripoff ever

>dude everyone I disagree with is a nostalgiafag
>I'm superior for coming into a thread over something I don't like lmao
I will never understand this mentality

John K is the most patrician of animators but perhaps he can grow and push the envelope in the landscape of of AS programming.
He's felt the pain of being snubbed and blackballed from the industry I hope he's learned from it.

The fact that there was a fucking harvey birdman video game made (and for wii) no less seems really odd to me

They did do the same thing for Big O Season 2. We could have gotten a season 3 but fuck it.

O yeah that's right.