youtube.com/watch?v=Bl5UH6EZXIM

UNFUNNY IRONY!

Other urls found in this thread:

geekcrate.in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I disagree

Ok

Rogue One was good

YOU JUST KEEP HITTIN' THE FUCKIN' HOME RUNS, DISNEY!!

AT-STs!

yeah, because they're your friend simulator. incidentally, that's also why you have no friends. Pleb.

no your my friend simulator

>Nothing says I love you like a black guy holding a gun

Best RLM video in years tbqh

Mike breaking out into laughter as the camera's almost fall was 10/10

what if Rich had really broken their cameras

>but complex in it's subtleties
>those fuck hand signals they make right after

jesus
their content has been getting progressively worse since 2012, but it's taken an absolute nose dive lately
guess it was just a matter of time before they started pandering to teens like every other yt channel

no, you're mine

mad starcuck detected

>NO RICH, WATCH OUT

I wonder if they'll ever re-review star wars episode 7?
its hard to take their hateboner for rogue 1 seriously when they loved force awakens.

Why do I get the feeling that this whole Nerd Crew thing is like some kind of like collective self-mutilation?

underage fag detected

Ghostbusters toy had me crying

lmao. best two videos in a long time. love this capeshit bashing

gif or webm of this please?

>I'm Mike Stoklasa, FOUNDER of red letter media
Was it a power play?

>tfw all of this irony is making me appreciate people that have these kinds of podcasts

this kind of humor is depressing. i know they probably don't take it too seriously but they should really do something else. i don't like seeing Jay do this kind of stuff

Holy shit Jay is so cute when he makes that face. I've never seen any of them actually worried I can't stop watching that.

Best thing they've done in a while.

saved desu

It's just beyond me how they like TFA but not R1. all the things that were not to like in R1 are in TFA too only a million times worse.

>all these people who are butthurt over rlm making fun of their favorite shitty podcasts
that video was funny as fuck

Did anyone else notice the Spider-Kino poster in the background at the end?

I just wish they would review good movies and not just adam sandler movies and Capeshit.

I get that gets most views probably but it'd be nice to actuallly get something out of their videos every once in a while apart from mild entertainment

This is maybe the best RLM video since the episode 1 review. Rich figuring out the ghostbusters action figure killed me.

I don't think I ever laughed harder at a RLM video. Freaking out over the new star wars logo and the ghostbusters doll were hightlights.

>no rich, don't doOOoo it

>don't watch faggot podcasts
>watch this video
>it's still shit

loved it

KEK
Great episode

Did Mike, Jay, and Rich just kill Lootcrate?

Mike seems like he actually has pretty pleb taste in movies. Jay's a little better. They're both plenty patrician enough to bash capeshit.

If you don't like these videos you probably get lootcrate and watch the shitty kinds of podcasts they're lampooning

>bash capeshit
Except they don't, you clueless retard.

This was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen RLM do.

OP BTFO.

>bash capeshit
but they unironically like capeshit, which makes this ironic podcasts make even less sense

>the ghostbusters action figure
>the old hot dogs rich was gagging over how they smelt
>the camera knock over
>Jay not being able to hold his laughter for 60% of the video

fucking LOL

>unfunny
it was funny tho

This gave me a chuckle

The Avenger's hotdog bucket actually made me laugh

who is the baby?

Me personally I loved this video

bergmanesque

SHUT UP NERD, and consume more Disney STAR WARS movies!!!

>mike and jay watch the holocaust.

They just can't escape 9/11

Are the anons in these thread going for UNFUNNY IRONY when they say gay shit about Mike,and Jay being cute or are these RLM thread really filled with this many gays?

>2015
>we need to shill Star Wars
>2016
>bash Star Wars non-stop

What happened?

I like to believe they Mike, and Jay are cute memes are just that memes. no homo

Mike and Jay watching Rich react to the items in the boxes reminded me of Ricky and Steve watching Karl doing and saying random shit

Easier to be 'Ironic' then 'Funny' it is

>2015 say New Star Wars is great as of way of shitting on George lucus for note releasing original Star Wars movies in HD, and other shit

>2016 be truthful

Star Wars became a yearly thing.

Rich Evans

Oh cool, no BOTW for over a month.

But thank god we got two of these.

The segment now known as "the joke that went too far but was never funny to begin with"

Don't call your life a segment user

Except neither mike or j are as loud and obnoxious as ricky

that cunt ruins everything

Didnt they specifically say they werent going to do any more BOTW 'for a while' after they did the whole wheel in one episode?

this was objectively hilarious

check your shit taste my man

Someone should do a step forward and start mocking and criticize all these ironic "critics" and make a circle

First one was better.

Why don't they ever talk about Rich's child acting career?

why do steve and ricky bully karl

> not being able to recognize the Rich Evans baby painting

you'll next tell me you can't recognize the black baby jesus picture either

The ghostbusters toy was fucking hilarious

that was because they ran out of weird vhs tapes to put on the wheel. Best is for watching movies, but Wheel was for watching crappy info-tainment self-help seminars, sent in by the viewers.

Both Plinketto and Wheel of the Worst are subsets and included in the 'Best of the Worst' umbrella.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that people in the double IQ digits are here because they're a big part of society but it always amazes me.

shut up you retarded child

Didn't they skewer Ep.7 in the first Nerd Crew "podcast"?

They don't need to re-review ep. 7 because it was good. Grow up.

Can you post Mike? New computer, I lost my folder, relaxed/angry/nazi Mike, any kind of Mike

>when the joke goes too far

I like this one.

Did someone save my hillary kaine mike img? tyvm

#rekt

kek

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Has he even reached his final form?

the nerd crew is the best and funniest stuff they did in years
suck it you capecuck

Is...is this real life?

geekcrate.in/

kys

>Everyone who doesnt like what i like is stupid
>But if too many people like what i like then i hate it and they are stupid

>Nothing says "I love you" like a black guy with a gun
M A D M A N

I fucking hate geek culture.

Lootcrate cucks BTFO'd so hard they will never recover from this one. Better hope there's some sunscreen in your next shipment.

Jesus fucking Christ was the last person this badly crucified

>This is the best thing they've ever done
>This was fucking hilarious
Holy shit none of you are over the age of 25. Unsubscribed and thumbs down.

Ever since Jessi left him he's been a bitter manchild bitch.

Trump. look at that American flag. that baby is /ourPresident/.