August 28th, 2017

>August 28th, 2017

How are those goals coming along, Sup Forums?

What goals?

The ones you made to know you're on the right track in life

not bad, almost got my chemistry diploma and then i'm off overseas somewhere to celebrate, still tryin to decide where to go though.

Oh, I don't really have those

I just kinda go along day by day

go Tasmania

How's that working out for you? Are you making progress to where you want to be?

pros
>mental health improving
>job is good enough for now
>getting exercise again
>curing my phimosis one day at a time

cons
>avoidant loner schizoid

>lost 55 pounds since Jan
>got accepted to uni
>finished college with a 88%/3.5 GPA
>more social
>get up earlier
good so far

Good work

What university?

It's a bit of a mixed bag, I'm doing well in my studies, but I'm rather socially inept

But I guess I'm better than I was this time last year, at least I don't live with my parents anymore

It's a waiting game for now, but yeah, I think I'm on the right track. I'll be able to start applying for jobs once I know the specific location of my wife's new assignment.

i don't wanna watch people fuck their relatives i wanna eat good food and get drunk for cheap so probably korea or japan

Oh nice I wish to move out soon too.

Why not Thailand like all the other Aussies?

MUN famalam
>tfw tuition's only 3600/yr

SEA is where all the bogans go, especially bali

it's pretty much the shithole all the people go after finishing high school or tradespeople with no education on holiday.

I was considering singapore but it's almost as expensive as it is here.

Was considering going there desu but seems like a meme school lol. What program?

I'd say Mexico, Puerto Vallarta but that's far AF from you. Idk then senpai

history/post-secondary education, their whole teaching/education program is built into the school as a faculty rather than being an independent school which saves me a fuckton of time

Cool senpai. St Johns supposedly cheapest city in Canada too.

I'm going to work and re-do some courses this year then apply to university. I live in Ontario

oh yeah, you can buy a home in the city for 150-200k and it would be decent too

gl in ontario m8, great schools there but watch out fr those denbts

Free or close to it though with the new osap meme I'd just need to cover living costs