It's will be no easy task to top this film this year

is this McKino

wtf i hate mcdonald's now

im glad keatons career is failing again

The film has only been out for six days in the United States, and it's already made an almost two million dollar profit. Not bad.

yeah but it has 0 oscar nominations when it was clearly designed to be oscar-bait

Burger King is better.

Why is this board so obsessed with everything being Oscar Bait? It's possible they just wanted to make a movie about this and there's isn't some secret jew agenda to win awards.

If I watch this movie in 4 parts, could I call it a Quarter Founder?

Still more than 300 days to go.

this guy, i like this guy

If you look beyond Keatons acting the rest of the movie is actually not that great.

>THERE'S A FOX IN THE HEN HOUSE!
>WE LET IT IN!

>Meet guy for the first time to discuss one plot point
>shoe horn in another plot point by having him fall in love with his wife at the same meeting

>We need to show he's down on his luck
>So show him not making a sale 2 times
>Nah, better make it 7 times so the audiance gets it

>He goes to a bank to discuss one plot point
>New character conveniently happens to be there and over hears him

>Milk shake mix is shown by married woman Keaton is in love with
>Have the cup right in front of her cleavage so the audience gets that there's sexual tension

>Updeat montage scene
>Penguin cafe orchestra Music For A Found Harmonium starts playing

>Want an OST
>base it entirely on bolero de Ravel

>Spirit in the sky

>TELL HIM WHAT YOU SAID
>I said...
>HE SAID "XXXXXXXXXXX.....
>That joke was funny, let's do it a second time
>This writing is supposed to sound natural.

keatons acting is the worst part of this flick

is there a torrent out?

If you thought his acting was bad it's probably because you're too dumb to tell bad acting from bad writing.

KEATON
I
N
O

that movie's from 2016 you retard

kek, just face it,keatons career is back in the shithole where it belongs

It was released last year as Oscar bait and it flopped and will be forgotten in a sea of capeshit and sequels.

Did he really make a comeback though? He was only in like three noteworthy movies the last few years and only one of them was actually well received.

It didn't come out in time to be part of the Oscars, so, wrong.

>only one of them was well received

He's been in the past two Best Picture winners. I'm not saying the Oscars are a measure of objective quality, but they aren't going to hand Best Picture off to an

Premiered at festivals last year. Premiered in actual theatres this week. Same case with The Lobster, why it came out in 2015 but because it got a general release in 2016 it was eligible for Oscar nominations this year.

no, it shows hes back to getting shitty roles.

I think it's interesting that this is the same director of Saving Mr. Banks, a movie where an artist (the author of Mary Poppins) doesn't want to sell out, but an ambitous business man (Walt Disney) ultimately gets his way with her, but Walt was also portrayed in the movie as a fellow artist who faced similar struggles to Travers and actually did genuinely care about his art.

And here we've got an ambitious business man convincing some smaller business men to hand over their property, partly screwing the guys over, but also doing it because he wants to do something big and innovative in the business world.

He's starring in motherfucking Beetlejuice 2, that's going to make him a huge star.

Official release date was December 7, presumably so it would be eligible for Oscar season.

i liked it but the acting outside of Keaton was really, really weak

bump for McKino

Oh if it's the Saving Mr Banks director I expect a respectable but also boring film

It's a shame Weinstein company pushed "Lion" instead of this for academy awards. It's quite good
Based Keaton again