His ""country"" doesn't have the richest wildlife in europe

>His ""country"" doesn't have the richest wildlife in europe
Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungle_Training_Center
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/26/finland-has-far-fewer-wild-wolves-than-previously-thought-census-shows
naturvardsverket.se/Sa-mar-miljon/Vaxter-och-djur/Rovdjur/Fakta-om-varg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no bear buddy

You forgot adding Refugees to the image

>tfw I'll never see lynx in the wild

>Be eastern French
>Get lynx'd

expected this post

Kek, your wild life is pretty small.
I have more fauna diversity in my farm, than you have in your entire country.

I'll take Sweden and its wild life over Brazil and its mega wildlife + favelas anyday

ha ha Europe is pathetic

I've seen all of those animals in my own state. Wolverines are really rare though.

Oh shit a talking wasteland

this, a country has 4 mammals and thinks it's god tier

>this is a nature preserve in Europe

>his country doesn't have NO native land mammals AT ALL

Most countries are inhabited.

Are we talking about multiculturalism because if so, we have many varied different breeds of verminl inhabiting us (mainly our cities)

>straya

>his cunt didn't exterminate its wolves and bears

top cuck

look at Slovakia, we are last hope of continental european nature

Based Benilux and UK.

>not counting Russia, Belarus and Ukraine as Europe
Nothing to do here. I need a map of bears location in Russia! It's kind of vital for me!

remove wolf
fucking Oslo hippies have watched too many Disney films

I live next door and here it's also pretty good.

>Norway's wolf population is located in the south-east, close to the Swedish border, and consists of around 68 wolves.[25] The population is protected and compensation is paid for livestock damage,[4] however in 2016 Norway planned to kill more than two-thirds of its population, with as many as 47 at risk of being shot. In 2015 more than 11,000 hunters applied for licenses to kill 16 wolves.[26]
The norwegian wolf population is close to being remov

Rich Transylvanian wildlife

close is not enough
remove

If Russia, Belarus, or Ukraine is European then I am the fucking Queen of England.

Fuck off citydweller, go live somewhere else of you don't want awesome wildlife.

what? it's the citydwelling MDG voting nu-males that want to keep the wolves. wolves are a fucking pest. they have no place in Norwegian fauna

Nice to meet Your Majesty! If we are talking about diversity in Europe, we should look for whole physical Europe.

They're European you fucking idiot.
Buy a map

Big deal we have all of those too. Why are Sw*des so arrogant?

tfw no wolf bf

Just the European part of Russia is over 3times larger than every other european country. It gets pretty unfair to compare it

Your country isn't European. It's also about the same size as all of Europe so that's not shocking at all

>American l*nx

>in europe
>UUUUUUUUH, EXCUSE ME WE HAVE THOSE TOO!!!!
why are americans so fucking stupid and self centered?

Slovenia has a great diversity considering how small it is. And lynx is our national animal and a nickname for our hockey squad.
I've seen lynx in the wild

>"""richest"""
>doesn't have wisents
step it up

We wanted it that way. The english killed the last wolf in the 16th century we Germans managed to kill the last wolf in 1860. Now we want them back because we are schizophrenic

Well, sorry to destroy your dream but my country is full of apes. How rare ad diverse is that ?

>mfw French Guyana alone have a richer wildlife than all Nord*c countries.

>UK, Germay, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium
This is sad

lmao what the fuck america

not so fast Slovenia, we have a lot of wildlife as well!

>being proud of having useless creatures like bears and wolves that could easily kill you

This
It just means your ancestors were to weak to kill everything dangerous to us

You shouldn't use Sup Forums for geographical references.
It may not be a reliable source of information.

Having nature is something to be proud about actually. It's a damn shame that europe is just a big chunk of concrete.

My country has the least exotic fauna in the Americas.

Outside penguins we literally have no animals that are remotely remarkable. No monkeys, no weird cats, jungle fun creatures, just pumas, the most generic animal in the Americas

kys smelly hillbilly motherfucka. god i hate those lowlife norwegian rednecks we got here in this country.

looks comfy

danes just banting
i love you

>rich wildlife
>europe

Oh wow, what a tremendous accomplishment

I know some French soldiers and Legionnaires who worked in the French Guyana ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungle_Training_Center ), it fucking sucks to have a rich wildlife

>In their barracks, they have to sleep in hammock because if they sleep on bed spiders will come to kill them at night
>mosquitoes everywhere
>the fucking humidity
>you can get malaria for life
>Everything who is alive (including other humans) in the jungle will do everything to kill you
>they can't shave because infections
>Brazilian illegal immigrants

t. stockholmer never been to norrland

t. Glenn Pedersen fra Bærum som aldri har satt en fot i skogen

>be proud that your country has literally no free space to place a real forest

You have like half the wolves we do, and we don't even have that many to begin with. We also have 1000+ more lynx than you. I'd call it even at best since you have more wolverine and bears.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/26/finland-has-far-fewer-wild-wolves-than-previously-thought-census-shows
We have at least 300 wolves. We also have 2-3 times the moose you have

300 wolves in your dreams maybe
nobody cares about hippies and guardians, our wolf populations are transitional anyway between fin and rus

What's that animal in the top left?

Your wildlife aren't very rich.

Where do you get the data on this? I'm curious about it now.

Search it up. We have about 300 living exclusively in Sweden.

naturvardsverket.se/Sa-mar-miljon/Vaxter-och-djur/Rovdjur/Fakta-om-varg/

We only have about 100. FUCK.

My respects, Your Majesty !

>there are wolves in western europe

hello your majesty

it really is not lmao

Why didn't you colour in Russia for muslims, mr. 15%?

600 in Poland.

I've seen polecats upclose.
I've seen lynx, bear, and wolf tracks, but not the animals themselves. I've been like 50m from a bear though, but didn't see it.
The most common animals I see are deer, badgers, and hares. I've seen elk up close, and a boar herd from like 10m twice. Boars are really rare nowadays, there was a plague that killed most of them.

Not Europe™
Beside ours are not arabs but kazakhs and ventral asian muslims

>Swedish wildlife

RARE FLAG SIGHTING!

we suddenly have coyotes. I don't think we've ever had coyotes, but since we've gotten rid of wolves coyotes filled their niche. Live on the east coast btw

ever heard a coyote? Eerie as fuck

>his "country"'s wildlife doesn't have polar bears

What? Don't you have plenty of abos?

too bad it will get fucked by the gov. :(

You will never travel there to see them so does it really matter?

that thing scavenges mcdonalds leftovers

yes, it matters