/FFG/ Gurley exposed as fuck edition

/FFG/ Fuck Cooper and Fuck KAreem Hunt.

>4-1
>No injuries to my guys
>Doug Martin back and looks great

feeling good boys, still pissed at myself for taking rudolph over ertz and passing up ezekiel elliot in the 2nd round tho

Not sure why people thought this year would be different. Carr favored Crabtree all through last year, and Cooper has done nothing to help his case with all the early season drops.

what if i just.....kept matt ryan on the bench n let carson wentz do his thing? is matty ice washed?

Guy wants to trade me Demarco and Billal Powell for my Davante Adams. Take?

Rest of squad (12-man standard):
Winston
McCoy
Gurley
Baldwin
K. Allen
Z. Ertz
K. Benjamin

Yeah

Need 10 points standard scoring from Diggs to get to 5-0. Confidence level?

>wake up
>deshaun "the next Blake Bortles" watson gave me a 1 point lead with killer garbage time
>still have Diggs

feels good for a change

I need him to get less than 8 points.

So he'll probably get 10

You should be fine. Minnesota's offense should be out a lot as Mitch "Titty Kisser" Trubisky probably won't be able to move the ball.

Meanwhile, I had my week ruined by elite fantasy mainstays like Cole Beasley, Javorius Allen, and Davante Adams who took a semi-truck to the head last week but still played

>implying he won't get 9 to fuck you both up

Who Dalvin Cook and OBJ here?

;_;

Dalvin Cook, Greg Olsen, and Chris Carson here

>5-0
>just dropped Houston D for Jacksonvillve and Redskins
>Picked up Aaron Jones (most definely an RB1 now) and Murray to replace shady and elliot on their bye week
>dropped matt bryant for Harrison Butker since the chiefs offense can't be stopped and falcons offense is struggling
>picked up Funchess off waivers and now he is a WR3
Oh my god, My first year of fantasy is going great right now. Knocking on wood. I'm the only undefeated team left. I have like 50 moves in waivers, moving players around and shit.

12 man PPR
>QB1 Rodgers,QB2 Siemian

>WR1 Crabtree,WR2 Sanders,WR3 Funchess,WR4 Shepard ,WR5 Wallace

>RB1 Elliot ,RB2 Shady,RB3 Jones,RB4 Murray
>K Butker,Washington D,Jacksonville D

>he didn't start aaron jones

In talks for a trade, other guy is willing to do L.Miller for Demaryius, or C. Thompson for Garcon. I'm leaning Thompson for Garcon, which seems better?

>oh wow i got every big waiver add last week uncontested, why is fantasy so easy

Life is good.

Who else 0-2-2 here? Thinking of killing myself

I started Jamaal Williams...

>Start out 0-3
>After this week be 2-3
feels good desu, i didn't even deserve the win

Who else had a pretty bad week but save by > wentz > devante Adams and garbage time hero > Hopkins.

personally i'd go thompson for garcon

Ok guys. I'm up by 17. No players left. Opponent has J Howard tonight. Standard scoring. How safe am I? Standard scoring.

>wentz baby!

Can I have some peoples opinions on this trade situation in my league?

A receives Latavius Murray
B receives Matthew Stafford

Player A sucks, is losing, and needs someone bad on a 5 person bye week for his team. He now has a starting running back on a decent team with ground control.

Player B is the best in the league. His current QB is Watson, 2 weeks started already.

The idea was a 2 week trade borrow so Murray can be used by player A when player B doesnt need him. Player B has Stafford to sit on his bench for no reason, who was picked up of FA the night before the trade went through. Stafford and Watson have the same bye week and he said he planned on starting Stafford week 6 over the Saints....but Watson is playing the Browns...

Collusion as fuck if you ask me.

Also I hate my draft....

r e g r e s s i o n

I need Cohen to get -2 points so I can win. What are my chances?

I have Jordan Howard +5 points. He has the Minnesota Dst. I'm safe... right?

>opponent next week has Denver D against the ded giants at home

You lost sorry

1-3 here, had one of the worst weeks ever

Who's your top WR target on the waiver wire? i need some help desperately, mike evans and cobb lost me my week

Funchess

Bell, Evans and Hyde made me less than 18. Need 18 from Minnesota's D to win.
How fucked am I?

i need a 4 point game from howard tonigh, wish me luck lads

No one cares lil guy

Im tied up 121-121, I have Howard going tonight, my opponent has Cohen. i just need anything besides a repeat of week 2. Howard makes me nervous desu

Was just offered Larry Fitzgerald for Christian McCaffery in PPR.

My WRs: Evans, Landry, Alshon, Maclin, Fuller.

My RBs: Howard, Martin, McCaffery, Gore, Smallwood.

Any thoughts?

I got Dalvin Cook but everyone in my league wasn't too smart and just let me accumulate running backs.

>QBs Watson, Luck
>RBs Zeke, Fournette, Thompson, R. Kelley, Giovanni Bernard
>WRs Julio Jones, Tyreek Hill, Shepard, Agholar
>TEs Witten and Eifert
>Stream defense
>Dan Bailey

I think I'll survive Cook's injury but I know I'm thin at WR.

Hilll is a fine wr2 don't be a bitch. Shepard was mine until he went down now mine is cooper fucking kupp

I'd probably take that. Fitz is a clear upgrade over Landry and Alshon and you still have two mostly RB1s plus Gore, who is a nice safe flex or serviceable plug-in for byes. What are your comparative records? McCaffery scares me, he's not a bell-cow and his usage fluctuates week-to-week.

I'd take it unless you are greatly improving his team.

Trade proposal. Deshaun Watson (me) for Amari Cooper, Frank Gore.

I have Stafford on my roster. Receivers I have are Julio, Fitzgerald, and Sammy Watkins.

First of all, thanks for your sound advice. McCaffery has actually been super consistent points-wise, but quite inconsistent usage-wise, whereas Fitz is the opposite.

I forgot to mention i also have Mark Ingram, for what that's worth. Dude is not great but has gotten 10-12 points every week.

My record is 2-3 and his is 1-4. His team is shit. Mine is sorta shit.

I would try to get a different WR or maybe just try to trade for one better RB. Who are your backs?

Who else /RidingErtztothePlayoffs/ here?

Aaron Jones, McCaffery, Eddie Lacy.

Then definitely, you have surplus depth at RB. McCaffery isn't even the best rookie scat-back this year, it's Cohen, he's a legit RB2. McCaffery is a flex IMO.

How are you only 2-3 that's a solid lineup?

Yeah Fitz is a stud for sure, the Cardinals are bad enough to be playing from behind a lot it seems and he's future HOF and still productive at 34. It's going to be sad when he walks and goes somewhere else for one more payday in 2018.

That's fucked. 12-team? Aim higher for an RB, but take Gore if that's all you can get. Gore would basically be your RB2, he's probably going to get a bit of a bump when Luck returns, usage-wise (Colts will be playing to preserve more leads instead of Brissett laboring to put up points faster than the defense surrenders them).

I agree with this user, try and get a running back instead.

2nd most in points against my friend. I've played against the two highest performances in my league this year. Shit happens, my luck is bad but if i keep tinkering and my luck gets better i can go on a run.

I had Cohen, actually. I flipped him for Landry. I owned Howard and was sick of having both of them. I'm still not sure if i won that trade or not.

Since Deshaun Watson is balling out of his mind and Carr's targets dropping everything, should I consider keeping Derek Carr on my bench even after he gets healthy again?

>I had Cohen, actually. I flipped him for Landry. I owned Howard and was sick of having both of them. I'm still not sure if i won that trade or not.

Landry has a nice, though low, floor, and he could get a nice uptick if Parker misses significant time.

I agree. I also just really like the way the guy plays. Speedy, slot YAC guys are always exciting to watch.

I probably would've hung on to Cohen if I hadn't owned Howard, though.

ed dickson or george kittle. who is better or are they both flash in the pan TEs?

Hardcore flashes in the pan. Those will be the best games of their careers.

who do i replace OBJ (and maybe AJAYI) with?

Deandre Hopkins
Chris Hogan
Davante Adams
T Y Hilton
Michael Crabtree
Devin Funchess

Any analysis for next week, /ffg/? All my matchups are either completely done or wrapped up for now. I made a trade this week with Muscle Hamster returning, got D. Thomas for Gore. My RBs are stable as are my starting WRs, so...

Flex (1 PPR):
Christian McCaffrey (vs Phi- Thurs. I'll move him to an RB slot so I have the flex open in case of surpruse injury)
Demariyus Thomas (vs NYG)
Alvin Kamara (vs Det. I also have Michael Thomas if that impacts picking Kamara)

I have this problem in one of my leagues. I'll see how Carr's health is and consider him during Watson's bye week (Week 7, Oakland has KC), but if I find a better option I'll reluctantly cut Based Carr loose I guess.

TEs man. who is someone to target for that position.

Jesse James from Pittsburgh? IDK who is till available on waivers in your league. Maybe Jack Doyle? Zach Miller would be a speculative add given how different the offense will be with Trubisky. The Bears are going to want to protect him more since he's the franchise so the TE should be on the field a ton.

>mfw 4-1 despite losing DJ, Carson, and TyMont (pls come back tho)

Kroft has a bye week this week, but if Eifert keeps being unhealthy i think he can continue being used and steal the #1 spot

I like ASJ longterm, especially against the Pats

Vernon Davis seems like has some value even with Reed back, we'll see what he does week 6

0.5PPR, Jamison Crowder is on my waiver. Is it worth picking him up?

who would you be giving up for him? his ceiling is cobb-lite, and he's most likely a wr3/flex gamble

I'd probably drop Hurns.

I wouldn't do it. Sure Cousins is a much better qb than bortles, but there's too many mouths to feed on the redskins; pryor, doctson, grant is even getting targets, reed, etc.

if you have doctson on waivers i'd take him before crowder. 1st round draft pick last year with incredible legs and hands

Should i pick up Chris Hogan or Deandre Hopkins?

They're on waivers?

it is a small league...

Also Mikey Crabtree and T Y Hilton, but i need to prioritise for two at best.

It's a bullshit league is what it is. Get Hopkins and Crabtree, and try for Hogan too.

doctson over pryor, ye or ne?

Why fuck kareem hunt?

Arob, OBJ, Corey Coleman here

i wouldnt touch lamar miller

if you have an open spot why not, he could be a decent flip in a few weeks

naw not yet

i fucked up so hard starting the texans D. now i need 25 points from thielen

WHO /150+/ STANDARD LEAGUE SCORING HERE

>smeth
>hop
>full
>gord
>zeek
>brate
>tucker
>ravens

>w/ a meme play at flex that didnt matter kek

2 man leagues are great

>1-4 in my league now
What should I do?

Adams is only amazing when Jordy is out. Otherwise Rodgers spreads the ball out too much for anyone to get high targets unless you're white.

Hopkins and Hogan

Cooper isn't worth the trade.

I need 17

If you didn't pick up Kendall Wright the minute they announced Trubisky as the starter you're doing it wrong

Should I drop Kupp for him? :^)

Kendall Wright is taken in every half-intelligent league cuck

> tfw tried to trade for him but couldn;t get him

he's gonna be legit the rest of the season

>Started Diggs and Cohen

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

game just started tiny cuck

idk who the fuck is gonna get a touchdown in this game. some kicker might do good

>halftime
>3-2

Yeah nah

haha i hope diggs cost you faggots your week

>the punter

gee i wonder who flexed that motherfucker

Should I pick up O'Donnell for QB?

As a Latavius Murray owner should I be worried about McKinnon? Murray is only my 4th best RB, though.

grab mckinnon as well .

>Tarik Cohen
>2 touches, -5 yards
It's like the fantasy gods knew I only needed like 5 points

Who should I drop to grab him? Cobb, Garcon, Fuller, or Tyrrell Williams? My other RBs are Gurley, CJ Anderson, Lynch, and Rob Kelley.

> just needed 26 yards from Diggs
> wont get it...

Eh, you have a lot of holds there. Murray's clear the number one but mckinnon is gonna have the big plays