What are Sup Forums's deepest sexual fantasies? Mine is

What are Sup Forums's deepest sexual fantasies? Mine is

>locked in chastity by black/shitskin woman
>she makes fun of me for being white and having a small white penis
>sucks BBC and spits the cum in my mouth
>makes me lick black men's cum from her vagina after she is pounded by them
>all this while I'm being dominated by her and still in chastity, wearing a buttplug

Share yours

cuddled, fucked submissively while my back is scratched, gutted and intestines eaten

BDSM from a female Russian soldier

SUOMI
KYLLĂ„

perkele

sex, affection, that's about it pham

relationship based on trust and loyalty

Fennoswede pls

>the average finn

Geebus man, whatever happened to trios with celebrities or getting stranded on a desert island with a cheerleading squad?

Why does it always have to be some extreme bizarre thing out of homoerotic H mangas?

Romantic sex in a bed of flowers where he pounds me gently and takes our time together. :3

I'd quite like an older, wealthy divorcee that treats me like the son she never had but she is also very much into tying me up and doing as she pleases (just nothing gay)

or maybe a trashy Japanese woman with a fat arse that's married to someone with Yakuza connections and we have a night of degenerate activities and then there's a knock at the door and I have to quickly get dressed and run outside

I never understood this. I see absolutely nothing in flowers and candles and normal PIV. Do people actually enjoy this?

Grasp partner's hair and cum on her face

My wife's best friend is a petite and fragile girl and I sometimes fantasize about sexually abusing her with my wife.
Things like:
>going a2m from wife's ass to friend's mouth
>force friend to eat the cum out of my wife's pussy or ass
>violently assfuck friend while wife sits on her face
>fill friend's holes with cum while wife pees on her
>cuddle wife while friend sucks my cock and finger's wife's pussy
Something like that.

Having sex

I wanna fug an blonde american girl with an english guy

a woman who wants to hold my hand and not my penis

Yes. You'll be more faithful with your partner, although I couldn't guarantee about the heart of the significant others because matters of heart is too complicated.

I just want a european woman to kick my balls, call me a subhuman halfbreed tell me my shitskin mother was a whore, telling me I have a tiny cock, that I have no manhood whatsoever, tells me I should just become a girl, tells me she can make me as pretty as her, puts me on hrt dresses me up in slutty clothes, shaves my entire body, makes me wear a tailplug while I'm not getting fucked by men she chooses, tells me I don't belong anywhere and I have no purpose in life except to entertain her and all the men who are better than me who are actually masculine and have a future
She will only let me orgasm from being fucked in my butt, I'll never be allowed to touch my cock again, I'll never be allowed to even touch a woman and she will keep me inside her place where I will be a housemaid, clean the floors, sink, do the laundry, cook food etc

She will humiliate me everyday, stub cigarettes out on the tip of my tiny clit of a cock, call me a dirty shitskin whore, crush my balls with her fists, heels, let the men who fuck me beat me afterwards and call me a shitskin faggot while she laughs because this is what I deserve

fuck off poleaboo

poleaboo isn't a halfbreed hes a brown paki
besides you really think poleaboo would write as shit as me

what the fug op

just hug until my penis finds its way into a hole

I want to fuck Yoko in front of Ayaya, not sure if that counts.

get out assburger

doable stuff, having sex with a girl i don't know the name of, having a girl fuck me, snowballing although the idea repulses me the second i cum
undoable stuff, all sorts of really fucked up shit like scat, beastiality or hardcore bdsm, but i don't aspire to actually do it, it's really just fantasy

also genuine affection, trust and love

would love to be dominated by a qt black american grill

but not into that eating other men's cum shit

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I want to be kidnapped and tied up in a completely dark and damp room, laying on a filthy mattress and having to use the bucket to piss and shit.
From time to time a guy much bigger and taller than me comes into the room, feeding and washing me.

I'll also have to clean the whole house while being leashed and while I'm on my knees.
If I make mistakes or if I'm too slow he'd beat me up and lock me in the room for the next 24 hours without any food or water.

I also want him to rape me on a daily basis while I'm tied up, gagged and crying.
He'd also choke me if I'm not squirming and crying.

but thats just gay, he won't even dress you up as a girl?

I just want a gf

2bh get off the internet my man. you've been on here too much.

Boys are cuter than girls anyways.

Geesteziekje aub