Why dont young teens care about games being good anymore they just want fast shooters and the next flavour of the month...

Why dont young teens care about games being good anymore they just want fast shooters and the next flavour of the month, a game they can toss away after a few months.

They don't have the capability nor patience to figure out anything by themselves. The biggest proof of this I think are the "achievements" you unlock by just casually playing through the game, no extra effort required at all.

Why the fuck should a videogame take extensive effort?

If you're going to put so much work into something it might as well be useful and not a game for children.

Why even play at all? Why not just have a screen that says "You won!"

THIS is why I bought a Nintendo Switch

>if you think this one thing then you must also believe the much more extreme version

Games are suppose to be a fun and relaxing break from real life. Not everyone is a Neet who has nothing better to do than spend 12 hours a day playing. That's why people dont want to do it, it gets to the point where you ask "Why would I put so much effort into a videogame when I could learn to play the guitar or start a business or learn carpentry in that time".

>go to lan
>everybody playing overwatch and call of doody

>win dota2 tournament uncontested
>win broodwar tournament while toying with every opponent
>win overwatch tournament with basic fps skills
>win csgo tournament with basic fps skills

teens these days fucking suck at getting good they just want the game to give them instant gratification and i think i figured out that's why they all love overwatch because every 5 minutes you get a button that makes you strong

My Pc wont run pubg

pubg is an absolute braindead bore if you're playing for leaderboard position which is a shame because it's kind of a fun game when you ignore it.

I'm not even a NEET and when I play games I do it to passs time and relax, but the hadholding and dumbing down really is something else.

>play Dead Space for the first time
>notice "CUT OFF THEIR LIMBS" written in blood on a wall with cat-size letters
Cool, maybe I'll do that
>5 minutes later pick up an audio note with the same tip
Yeah, I know already
>another 5 minutes and an in-game tip window pops up stating the same thing
Jesus fuck...

Why should we have chess competitions then ? Chess is fucking useless
Mind you i fucking hate videogames but your argument doesn't make sense to me

It's not just games. The entire world, all of society is like this. Everything is generic fast paced cookie cutter stuff.

lmao do guys outside of america really care this much about shit that doesn't matter? hahahaha wow no wonder you're all betas getting raped by muslims. you're literally more feminine than our women. lmao everyone i knew stopped playing video games by high school what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Lmfao this

Imagine actually caring about a fucking videogame while Tyrone BLACKS all the women in your neighborhood

>tfw the canadian men play video games all day while muhammad and ching chong rape his wimins

guys muh birth rates muh biRth rates why aren't we reproducing!?!? GUUHH HYUH!

Don't care lol Slavic master race here just going to return to the new Slavic empire by 2040. This country could rot for all I care tbqh.

I play gothic 2, masturbate to sph, sissy hypno, fall asleep to asmr qt girls and watch oz currently
feels good

t. Posts Communist shit in /Brit/

I only post about how I want my bollocks to be kicked up into my stomach

fuck off canadian, you are on pair with americans, your opinion is retarded reddit tier, get out

>sit here playing video games for money while gf sucks my dick under the desk

stay lonely americans

Your motorized fleshlight isn't generally considered a gf

>"achievements" you unlock by just casually playing through the game
Those are mostly for statistics, so the devs can see how far do players go in the game.

>young teens
I am 19 and the majority of games I used to play with my friends is CoD
This is not new