Supernatural live thread

Supernatural live thread

First Blood
>After being arrested for the attempted assassination of POTUS Sam and Dean must find a way out of an underground, government-run, detention facility in the middle of nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EYup63QDyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ded thread

america ain't giving a shit brits.

why is this show in a different time slot every other month?

CW trying to kill it

this fucking shit is still happening?

>trying to kill it
>just renewed for a 13th season a couple of weeks ago
lol nah

it hasn't been in a different time slot in more than 10 years

whats up low energy OP

someone refresh my memory. wtf happened that dean and sam were captured by the govt? and who are those guys, cia?

what happened to cas and crowley hunting lucifer? is cas "low energy" or something too? shouldn't he have been able to locate sam and dean and just have rescued them?

ugh, why do they have to take such long breaks!

they kicked luci out of the president but were captured by shadow government agents trying to figure out who and what the fuck winchesters were doing and at least one agent is probably a demon or someone luci installed.

>quoting two separate movies back to back
mfw I have no face

you know all of this would be anticlimactic if it ever occurred to anybody to go "HEY CHUCK/AMARA....." =D

btw i thought this was gonna be sam and dean vs the illuminati (ultimate power on earth) -- still gotta see how the corrupted british men of letters go, maybe they end up being illuminati?

also kellogg's being a dick, eh? i keep waiting for him or old dude to black-eyes (like dude upthread said)

they went operator on special forces, that is a pretty huge hike in their usual getting spanked by idiots so plot saves them schtick.

Every episode should be like this, them just cruising through enemies.

oh nice, the 100 starts next week!

no

they needed to point out to kellogg+old-dude that if they wanted the president dead then he woulda been dead. i'm amazed that didn't occur to anyone before.... but hey they're just setting up the stakes for the rest of the year.

last year they had to deal with god-level-badguys, now they gotta deal with the ultimate human power on-earth/in-america

btw, is this riverdale show an attempt to make a grimdark/gritty archie comics deal?

>is cas "low energy" or something too? shouldn't he have been able to locate sam and dean and just have rescued them?

All the angels are "low energy"/nerfed ever since Metatron used that spell that initially kicked them out of heaven. Even Lucifer's not as powerful as he used to be since Amara & Rowena fucked his shit up.

>ugh, why do they have to take such long breaks!

So they can finish filming the season & such. Plus, The CW always stretches their 22/23 episode seasons from September/October to May.

>After being arrested for the attempted assassination of POTUS Sam and Dean must find a way out of an underground, government-run, detention facility in the middle of nowhere.

What the fuck? I thought this show was about hunting monsters. When did they decide to go full 24?

LOL, sam and dean made another deal. this time with a reaper. these two, they'll never fucking learn

>Worse than hell

oh no it's time for mom to sacrifice herself for her kids. they only want "a winchester" so you know she's gonna go

>killing billy

time for angel to go poof.

CAS NOOOOOOOOOOO

CAS! BOUT TIME THAT BITCH BILLIE GOT IT!!!!!

now what cosmic consequences will they have to deal with? they took care of someone more powerful than god last season.... and now these limey brits are gonna go kill everyone to make the winchesters look like serial killers

they killed 10 good people. jesus fuck

Is it me or has Cas been a bitch this entire episode.
>can't do a case on his own
>muh winchesters

hola mishamigo

how the fuck is this still on

CW didnt show a promo for next week's episode so they just uploaded this to youtube 2 minutes ago (you're welcome) >> youtube.com/watch?v=4EYup63QDyc

>billie ded
I guess that means someone is going to die again because existed mostly as a looming doom of what will happen next time someone tries to cheat death.

if you see the promo for next week's episode cas says that angels that served with him are being killed. it looks like reapers/death/whoever are starting to go after castiel hardcore? they're gonna take it out on him so it seems.

plus billie was a bitch desu. her whole motivation was like "yeah my old boss death thought it was amusing to keep bringing you two back but i'm not him, so i'm gonna kill your asses cuz i'm a big bad reaper and thats what i do"

it's basically a whole lotta butthurt that cosmic entities like the winchesters more than reapers/angels/etc

A new season? Shit I missed the entire last one. How was it?

a lot of people say that it was the best one since season 5. outside of literally having to fight a god-level threat, it got pretty damn campy and monster-of-the-weeky (despite the overarching story arc) and it had a lot of the fan favorite actors expand their acting abilities and have fun hamming it up, so i guess the operative term is /comfy/ ??

in terms of the out-n-out fun of last season, this gif sums it up nicely (from episode 4 IIRC, an episode told from the perspective of the impala)

angel vs reaper cage match

yep, that's from "baby" - one of the best episodes of the whole series imo
it was good. it was 2/3rds motw episodes, which is what a lot of people complained about it lacking

yeah pretty much. i mean you know the show is ultimately sitting on chuck/amara should ever get a bit too real.

i still can't help but wonder if lucifer is gonna reincarnate in that nephilim kid or if s/he's gonna be some new un-nerfed angelic-level threat?

i mean the british men of letters are just a bunch of murderous savages, and i can't help but feel like mary at the end was listening to their sales pitch cuz she wants to figure them out and take them out (likely in a season-ending sacrifice of sorts)

i'm still pretty surprised that a show that's as meta-consicous as SPN hasn't had any of the characters go "hey you know we hung out with god last season, maybe we can ask chuck for help b4 the reaper bitch who wants to make a name for herself off of reaping us?"

i guess their restraint is admirable.... but hey you know i'm still waiting for jake abel (adam's actor) to get desperate for work and see if they're interested in exploring michael's character/big-bad-potential any further.

Because it went to shit and is looking for a place to die.

Do angels fuck? It seems like there's been a laughable amount of mass angel murder since they were introduced. How many of them can possibly be left at this point?

he has been an orbiter for the last few years. he never really got back his confidence

Im assuming their is an angel generating system, the same way there is a way for demons to be made

they have the ultimate plot armor because chuck said he was always watching and guiding things before so he's obviously still doing it. there's no reason to think he couldn't be doing it now.

naw, it's because SPN is "old faithful" for the CW and now they wanna use it and its dedicated audience/fans to go watch their grimdark archie comics bullshit that just came on afterwords.

supernatural survived, what, 2-3 years in the friday night death slot? castiel is technically the angel of thursdays, and he showed up back when the show was on after smallville on thursday nights... but then it went to friday, then wednesday, then tuesday, and now back to thursday?

>do angels fuck?

[pic related] and dont forget lucifer lost his virginity in literally the last episode (setting up the mammon/son-of-satan arc for later on)

>[pic related] and dont forget lucifer lost his virginity in literally the last episode (setting up the mammon/son-of-satan arc for later on)
he was no longer an angel in that pic and lucy is breaking the rules.

I'm in the middle of season 7...it's awful. Who ever took over control of the show sucks. Some of the jokes are "okay" still. It's no loss really, since I just watch it while exercising.

I know that reference. One of the only decent episodes from that season.

btw don't forget that the objectively-worst seasons of SPN (the sera gamble era) were in the friday night death slot. or at least i'm pretty sure like S6-8 or maybe 7-8 or something were on fridays.... you know, "the lean years"

so yeah, it's still kind of amazing that this thing is still going. season 13 is confirmed, but idk if it'll have a crack at going 15? 15 is probably absolute tops, but you figure at least 13-14 seasons.... hell of a run for a funky little show that originally wanted to use sam and dean to present "a different horror movie every week" (MOTW episodes)

yeah i know, but cas has been a vehicle for sexualizing angels for years. when he started losing his powers in S5 dean took him to a whorehouse... then ofc that future/human cas bit. then there was that weird cas/meg lovefest thing circa S6-8, then after that hannah clearly wanted to jump his bones.... hell they gave him a pimp car for a reason.

i wouldn't be surprised if castiel ends up falling in love with mary and they end up creating some kind of positive-nephilim winchester-sister to combat the son-of-satan..... hoo boy i bet the tumblrards would love that =P

oh yeah and who could forget when in S9 castiel was working at the gas station and he thought his boss wanted to fuck him, so dean coached him up for date night but then it turns out that she just wanted him to babysit so she could go out on a proper hot date (wah-wah-wah)

>I'm in the middle of season 7...it's awful. Who ever took over control of the show sucks. Some of the jokes are "okay"

>the big bad leviathan leader dude took over a guy named "Dick" because.... get it? because he's a dick! hilarity!

>THE RISE OF DICK (on the news story about him)

>Do angels fuck?

angels (in angel form) do not have sex. that's canon. they also don't eat or sleep.

I think everyone that still watches the show agrees that the Sera Gamble Era (Season 6 & 7) are the low point of the show. Even though it never gets back to the quality of the first 5 seasons, it improves a good deal in Season 8 & onward

>they took care of someone more powerful than god last season
No The Darkness won last season, and was probably the most unstoppable villain in this entire series seeing as how she fucked around on a cosmic level to not just poof Dean and Sam out of existence every second.

I thought it was going to be something bad ass, like they trained themselves to count the days perfectly by doing push ups and shit. Then they took some pill hidden in a tooth. But nope, MAGIC. Then fuck you we cheat death again.

I think I'm officially out lads

What this bro said. 8-10 was actually a pretty interesting ride and 11 took the show in a new direction or mythology and ridiculousness. I'm actually stoked to see how season 12 turns out but I'm going to wait till it's done.

is animu good?

>Chow Time!

Thanks for the jail flashback cunts.

love this shit

Where do you guys watch this? besides live on tv is there a place to download the same day?

they were pretty non chalant about it as if death meant nothing to them, they're like yeah, whatever.

>now what cosmic consequences will they have to deal with?

Death.

>b-but Dean killed Death!
You're an idiot if you actually believe that

>the same way there is a way for demons to be made

Demons are made by mutilating human souls

Angels do not have human souls and no new ones were ever made after Chuck left

God I miss S4 Cas

>white nationalists are just as bad as islamic terrorists

drumpfsters BTFO!

Please don't do that.

dubs confirm
on another note im glad they kept the devil possessed president episode surprisingly free of political commentary

>islamic terrorists
>real
>implying that the government doesn't let """islamic terrorism""" happen to push a narrative
Enjoy Greater Yisrael