Which holy nation do you support in the World cup?

Which holy nation do you support in the World cup?

Japan, as I usually do

germany

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, France, Iran and Syria

England is literally the protagonist of human history. Every other choice is a meme choice.

Japan

The Teutonic Order

>there will never be a Holy Roman Empire football team

;(

my nigga

The country God chose, France

>badguy every time
>overall protagonist

you mean the antagonist

England is literally the farce of human history. Every other choice is a better choice.

England is shit skin, same with switzerland. Japan and Poland, although not white, are ethnically pure to themselves, so definetly them two.

>Holy

It's coming home la

Is there a truly white nation left? I know for a fact France is 85% nigger, England and Germanistan are at least 50% nigger/muslim, Italy and Spain have never been white in the first place.
Is Denmark white? Not expecting much from Sweden.

>inb4 USA i said white not african

Japan desu

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

It was german

If you consider Polish people white, then Poland, they are like 99.9% Polish

Yeah they're pretty white. i consider the white part of Chile/Uruguay as white as the white parts of USA/France. To me these countries are all about 50% white.

I'll go with Poland then.

Switzerland because of this girl I met

this coalburner* you met

Nigeria

>England is literally the antagonist of human history
ftfy

Both of your countries were created by us. Without us, you wouldn't exist.

That's why England is the protagonist of history. We are the creators of the cultural sphere which currently rules the world - the Anglosphere. Plus, our empire was the largest that has ever existed in human history.

Of course the other nations in Britain have played an incredibly important role as well. Without them we would never have had such success. The Scottish Enlightenment thinkers, for example, are some of the most important pioneers to have ever existed. And the Welsh coal mines fuelled the empire - and their poetry is some of the best Britain has produced. And Northern Ireland have done a fantastic job over the years of holding back the Fenian scum.

>holy

Japan is not holy, Nakamura

I'm from Quebec I would exist without you sit the fuck down Sadiq. Also the West is falling and it's falling quick. Your anglosphere is dead.

Ah touché Pierre!

Your country still wouldn't exist without us. Brits have always been the largest and most dominant sect of Canadians. Without us, you would just a poor little French colony... perhaps a bit like Côte d'Ivoire? Or Algeria? Lol.

>Also the West is falling and it's falling quick. Your anglosphere is dead.

Sup Forums's been saying this for 7 years, can you maybe give me a timeline for when this will happen?

hey HEY in the early years they really tried their best to be holy

kind of

Sup Forums didn't exist 7 years ago, dumbass

>what is /new/

We just called them stormfags then

Well I agree with him that the West is falling, but it's still the case that Britain is historically the most powerful nation to have ever existed. And it's also the case that the current Anglosphere is still dominant, even if the West is declining.

But I certainly wouldn't blame the West's decline on Brits - every single Western country is declining. Perhaps we should blame Americans, since their ridiculous identity politics set the standards elsewhere. But then again I'm not sure - the Scandinavian nations have managed to drive degeneracy very far just by themselves.

I think all Western nations are equally culpable in the decline of the West.

england: island goblins and always arrogant
poland: eternally butthurt about germany
japan: full of NEETs and robots, also cant into football
switzerland: mountain jews whose nt is half albanian

VERY tough choice but i will really pick england this time.

Yet, your post is in English.

>every single Western country is declining.

How? Our economy is in the toilet right now but we've been doing pretty well recovering since 2008.

You've finally seen the light

We're culturally declining. Rampant degeneracy everywhere. Not a strong enough opposition to tons of people who enter our country with the intention of hating us and killing us.

Eh I dunno. I guess scientific advance has a lot of advantages though. That part of the West is going alright.

>poland: eternally butthurt about germany
That's only a vocal minority (I'd say about a quarter of us) of people who are eternally butthurt about literally everything ever. Most of us stopped caring about nazi crimes and prior animosities a decade ago. Not that you should ever support this shithole ever under any circumstances, we are just a different kind of awful. Probably still better than Ahmedstan will be in three decades.
As retarded as their cuck culture disguised as honor culture mixed with latent psychopathy is, I'd still go with Japan.

Right so you're just a reactionary Sup Forums retard on about "muh slippery slope". Get a grip and leave the house for once in your life.

A measurable way in which Britain is getting worse: genital mutilation. It's going up every year for a decade. Also acid attacks.

Japan, I hate everyone else

England

Is this a new alliance? Are Japan Poland and Switzerland our bros now?

>I'm from Quebec I would exist without you
Calm down Montcalm, Wolfe died so you could post this in English.

Irrelevant country thinks too highly of himself, this world is fucked up.

Serbia.

t.volksdeutsch

for me its the pagan Lithuanian kingdom

>mountain jews whose nt is half albanian
That's not fair. There are Africans and a Latino too.

This: Mate, being in the real world is what made me become reactionary.

Don't you just fucking despair at how PC the world is these days? Everything is just infected by politically correct shite, it's like you can't do anything, it's so fucking stifling.

But maybe you're right, maybe I have been too influenced by Sup Forums. A lot of people on there are clearly losers. But still, I just think it's rational for nations to look after their own interests, and I don't see why we don't do that more. The migrant crisis especially pissed me off.

Mine.

Russia, Greece, and Ukraine. Gods countries.

Brazil
100% Jesus

Needs more peru

poland because
>muh heritage

>yfwdbwdso

Ingerland>polski>Japan>Albania B

Is that the ranking of who you're supporting, or quality?

>Your country still wouldn't exist without us
>We wuz inventor of CounTRies NshiiiET

Supporting
Swap Switzerland and poalnd around for quality

MÉXICO SIEMPRE FIEL.

Poland

Any Muslim country. Preferably Sweden.

>enGLAND
deserve 7-1 anal obliteration
>POOland
want to see them BTFO even more to bring those jew boxhead slavs down to reality
>GLORIOUS NIHON
deserve at least RO16 for anime and vidya
>Mountain Jew
this team of mercenaries also worthy of only death

Japs

Japan, followed by Poland.

Once upon a time, but not anymore. Doubt there's even a 'protagonist' nowadays.

Follow who you like footballs coming home la

That's because we were Pierre

You were Pierres indeed

Anime

lel your empire got destroyed by some farmers and poor ass indians

>Invasion de plages vides
>EMPIRE

No.

Croatia, Poland and Russia

SLAVA

go England, I support my dad

I am not a newfag and I don't know what are you talking about