Yeah, tell me again how Brexit was such a great idea

Yeah, tell me again how Brexit was such a great idea...

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-25/real-brexit-catastrophe-worlds-400-richest-people-lose-127-billion
112.international/politics/germany-to-offer-uk-associate-membership-in-eu-6362.html
express.co.uk/finance/city/683117/US-and-Canada-lead-promises-to-maintain-trade-relations-with-Britain-outside-the-EU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>immediate repercussions
>at all representative of long term consequences
WEW
LAD

Come on now, be fair.
We all now libshits know nothing of sacrificing and/or INVESTING in the future. Such things require commitment and responsibility, two things that can never be expected from absolute babies.

It takes time for the final response of a system to an abrupt change to be realised.

>imaginary money

is twitter only for idiots?

>bigots

Apparently the irony is completely lost on these people.

Brexit hasn't even happened yet, they still didn't evoke article 50

shit makes no sense

We haven't left the EU yet
So nothing has happened because of us leaving
The referendum is basically a way of getting the opinion of the electorate
Those bigots totally ruined the economy by saying they'd prefer to leave, stupid cunt

>the UK was the best performing European market following the Brexit outcome.
>Britain’s 15 wealthiest citizens had $5.5 billion erased from their collective fortune Friday after the country voted to leave the European Union.
> the world’s 400 richest people lost $127.4 billion Friday as global equity markets reeled from the news that British voters elected to leave the European Union. The billionaires lost 3.2 percent of their total net worth, bringing the combined sum to $3.9 trillion

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-25/real-brexit-catastrophe-worlds-400-richest-people-lose-127-billion

Remember Occupy? Anyone?

>the same people who camped out the front of wall street bemoaning the international capitalist status quo of exploitation and currency speculation are now willing to fight tooth and nail to protect the policies of the very hedge fund billionaires and investment bankers they wanted to string up and rob of every penny just a few years ago

How the fuck does this happen? Do these people have no self awareness at all?

>mad about a known fluctuation
>too stupid to realize its a short-term response
>too liberal to look past her fucking nose

They're waiting a while, they need a new PM first I'm guessing.

That's not how money works

112.international/politics/germany-to-offer-uk-associate-membership-in-eu-6362.html
express.co.uk/finance/city/683117/US-and-Canada-lead-promises-to-maintain-trade-relations-with-Britain-outside-the-EU

UK economy will be fine, maybe even better

A bunch of rich fucks who manipulate and play with the global economy for fun and profit just lost lots of money. This should be a cause for celebration amongst leftists

??

She is right, just think about germany after WW2, so much destruction, so much misery

a bread costed a million Reichs Mark

>1.000.000

The world destroyed the german economy . . .

Why is it that Liberals are all for change until change is on the doorstep?

Normies get out REEEEE

There's a cost to independence. If money markets and stock prices were all Britain had, maybe this would matter. Britain still has skilled labor and real, tangible assets.

They refused to let the jews dictate their economic worth. They can run their own damn country.

I wonder if shills have any effect on Sup Forums lurkers .
I wonder if its changed anyone who was not still in highschools mind?

Is it working for them, just a slight annoyance for me.

illuminati btfo

yah, I dont get it nothing has changed in the mean time.
Obama is a retard. EU already has trade deals with US.
The only trade deals need to be worked out are the new UK ones.
The Globalist are doing some crazy damage control right now.
Obama should shut his month and worry about doing his job, shilling for Hillary.
Globalist are trying to make things look worse than they are.
Its all a big fucking scam. Globalist are scared the end of the EU is coming and the cant milk that cash cow any longer.
People are starting to wake up, I hope.

Because virtue signalling is easy, change is hard, and no solution is ever good enough if it has even one downside.

It's 350 billion in money that could've potentially been spend by investors, not 350 billion that flew out of Britain's pocket.

good charts, its all fear-mongering

long live the UK

>world's richest "lost" $130Billions
I assure you they did not even feel it

it changed nothing to them.

the 400 richest people can pool $130Billion just like you and me can pool enough money to get a McD.
It's change money to them.

You're right and it's so sad to see

WOW $350 billion imaginary bucks that would have sat in some rich fucks imaginary money pocket, that's completely comparable to actual money from taxpayers.

Not to mention the fact that nothing related to the Brexit has even happened yet besides a poll.

Haha, these people are clueless about markets and trading. So easily manipulated.

That's not how it works. Half a year ago the NYSE "lost" a over two trillion dollars.

babbies first look at the stock market

Well its caused you and british liberals to be unbelievably asspained

>tfw got a D in signals

Idgaf that class was tough but I learned a bunch about signals and systems

>le sinc meme

They didn't lose anything. This is left wing fear mongering.

B-but Brexit ruined the economy!

I bet most of the people flipping out about this shit didn't know and didn't care about the stock market, GDP or whatever before this, and they will stop caring as soon as the media drops the focus.

Leftwing people become corporate whores when money is on their side.

Middle class art students need to stop using modern politics as an extension of their personality disorders.

When we said crash the plane with no survivors, we meant it user.

>lost

these people don't understand the market and economy.

Step 1: Demonize the opposing side
>The jews control the banks, they are the problem with germany. We must rid this country of the jewish theives

>The right are racist, xenophobic white men. They are the problem with the UK. We must get rid this country of those stunting our growth as a people

Step 2: Convince the people that you are the "good guys"

Step 3: Slowly and systematically begin to oppress the "bad guys", stating it's merely a check in their power and to stand up for the little guys.

Step 4: Begin imprisoning those who disagree by sending them to "rehabilitation" in large concentrations.

Step 5: Purge

I swear I've seen this method before

No second thoughts about it too.

wew

They've definitely felt it and they are PISSED.

These people feel every shekel that they lose.

Lazy to Jewgle, wtf happened in 2009
Or is it just more normal

incidentally, this is also a graph of your belief system over time.

>wtf happened in 2009
The global financial crisis? It was pretty difficult thing to miss

>b-but UK is richer inside EU r-right guys?

I heard bankers sold people homes for a cheap price so it made the economy tank because they were too cheap so people didn't make enough money back. that's represented by the line going down, once they raised the prices of the houses the line went back up slowly

Thx, need sleep lol

lel

>Sup Forums
>Not full of babies

i kno rite? Control systems are complicated as shit, but really interesting.

>tfw I switched to software engineer and I'm rich now :^)

>1 post by this id
Faggot

>you now realise you share a board with people too young to remember the credit crunch

>one post by this ID

There's only been ONE DAY of trading after this. If it persists more than a couple of days you can say the sky is falling. The market was steadily going up in the previous weeks anyways, its a net wash for American and Asian markets, and the pound will recover. The markets just need time to reprice.

This whole thing has just demonstrate no one understands economics. People on both sides have learned, oh, something happened to the economy, and after googling a bit, now act like experts. Sad!

Crying about the pure pandemonium unleashed by Brexit when the entire intention behind it was to unleash pure pandemonium is retarded.

>liberals asked for change
>we gave it to them

>liberals said they hated globalist bankers
>so we beat bankers for them

>scots asked to be independent
>we got wales to drag them kicking and screaming into an independent country

Are the left ever happy? Are they the literally just "the status quo is wrong but we should never ever diverge from it" party?

They haven't just lost money. They've lost what they perceived to be a secure EU.

Exactly this. I've seen so many lefties who criticize anyone who wants to lower taxes as corporate shills but completely ignore that Hillary is owned by Wall Street, or even go as far as to excuse or even brag about it. It's a mental illness.

>the pound will recover

citation needed. currently everything is up in the air.

>1 cancerous meme by this ID

That was actually a bullshit post someone made over a week before the referendum. Then it was reposted after the referendum. I was there tearing to shreds that exact verbatim text before the referendum.

Remainers are snakes.

Okay fair enough, but its value was artificially high to begin with, that was the wrong choice of words. Regardless, it doesn't mean Britain's economy will crash. People will be deal hunting with everything being so low. Plus, the stock market is not the economy.

Also top kek at nu-leftists suddenly caring that JP Morgan may have lost some money on the markets.

>durrr it's been 2 days and i think the world is ending

some people are retarded and should not breed.

>lose x in market liquidity
>equivalent to losing y in taxpayer money
and she wants me to explain it lol

What a lack of context to the first drop that occurred, faggot.

> 1 post by a faggot behind this id
WEW

I wonder whethe the markets for Italy, Spain and Greece will rebound next week. The markets on Friday were nervous that the EU may fall apart quickly. But Merkel was pretty calm this weekend, so they might just now think "wait, no, it is not falling apart".

If the EU falls apart, then Spain, Italy and Greece are completely fucked, like fucked out of their nickers, bankrupt, slobby 80% unemployment civil war fucked.

is that a fucking ghost ship from pirates of the caribbean online?

It's just the jews making money on """"market uncertainty"""" while simultaneously punishing the bad goyim.

There's no legitimate reason to believe that the UK is going to economically crater.

No niggers?

Man I wish the KKK would make a widespread public resurgence or NatSoc would make a comeback or something. Then people would see what actual racism and bigotry are, and may they'd stop tossing the terms around so casually.