Try explain yourself amerifats

Try explain yourself amerifats

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_and_Canadian_football_leagues#Leagues_outside_North_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organized_baseball_leagues
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ice_hockey_leagues#Eurasia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_basketball_leagues
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canadians play football too you stupid nigger

isn't it illegal to be on Sup Forums, muhammed?

T.butmad amerifats

Enjoy your """"""world""""""" championship

Can somebody translate this into English for me?

Thanks.

Literally answered his own question.

You guys are welcome to start teams and join

Americans, tell me: How can you be world champions of a sport that only you play? Don't you realize the absurdity behind that notion?

how finna ya'll gon be world champ when ya'll is dey only muhfuckas playin

I think the problem is when they even call the NBA champions "World Champions"

whew, now I get it!

>I think the problem is when they even call the NBA champions "World Champions"
The US national basketball team has not lost a game in 13 years. Not just a tournament, a single fucking game. I think we're more than justified in saying that the NBA champs are world champions. Of course you were the last country to beat us, but that was all the way back in 2004.

The fuck this wannabe nigga (it's impossible to be a real nigga if you come from that pasty ass island) talking about?

Bball got a world championship and we dominate that shit. Dominate the gold medal game too.

We just won the baseball world championship.

If this fuckboi brit nigga dont like we crown the SB winners world champ, then the nigga is totally free to step up with a team and challenge.

>We dont play your handegg Amerinigger

No shit. Until then we world champs.

And fuck I hate British niggas trying to act hood. Only hood shit they seen is getting attacked with a butter knife.

arent we world champions of swimming.. and shooting.. and gymnastics and cycling and judo and shot put and long jump and doubles tennis and the triple jump and basketball and the other 30 events we won?

they pretty much are honorary world champions, it's not like they could be beat by any other country
also technically speaking, they are the reigning world champions, same for baseball

the only sports where it doesn't make sense are hockey and handegg

but still wrong. Not saying that even Meme NBA teams would be better than any sudaca team... even most european teams are bad nest to the NBA

America is the world dumbass

name a collection of non american basketball players that would beat the golden state warriors

see It's not about their quality, it's about proper grammar

>handegg

NFL champion would beat the CFL champion 99 out of 100 times.

>foreign niggers
They need to be put in slavery

Why are you typing like a coon?

I know this is meant to be shitposting bait, but it's worth mentioning that the American moniker of "world champions" actually does make sense.

>NFL: Like the brit nigga in your post says, we're the only ones who truly care. By default, the NFL champ is the world champ

>NBA: Lots of international players, but the best all play in the NBA. The best NBA team is the "world champion", it has little to do with being American. Look at San Antonio or Dallas, both led by Europeans when they won their titles.

>MLB: Even more than the NBA, it's about club not country. Dominican players like Ortiz and Rodriguez, Japanese players like Matsui....it has nothing to do with Americans calling ourselves the world champs, it's about recognizing that our teams bring in the very best international players.

i would deport that guy

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. The best NBA team is unquestionably the best basketball team in the world. The nationality of that team is irrelevant, even though the winning team is usually like 90% American. I have no problem with calling the best NBA team "world champions" and you shouldn't either. Guys like Manu Ginobili came to America to play with the best and beat the best, they deserve to be called world champs.

I don't believe the Stanley Cup champions call themselves world champs anymore.

I also think the reason we call the Super Bowl winners (and NBA and MLB winners) "world champs," because at the time, those sports were pretty much entirely American based, so the best competition was domestic.

Furthermore, the rest of the world isn't guiltless here. They created a "Baseball World Cup" in 1938 that only allowed amateurs to enter. UK won the first one and called themselves "World Champs," even though anyone with a brain knows a UK baseball team in that era would've lost 100-0 to an American team composed of the MLB's best.

Dragic/Delly
Batum/Manu
Wiggins/Sefolosha
Porzingis/Thompson/Dirk
Jokic/Adams

"nigger"

Why not galactic champ then? Or universe champ?
Stupid amerifat

You're right

>Furthermore, the rest of the world isn't guiltless here.

Ice hockey "world championship" too.

The IIHF "World Championship" usually doesn't draw the NHL's best since it overlaps with the NHL playoffs and occurs at the end of the season, meaning players don't want to go and risk injury.

The real world hockey championship has always been the Winter Olympics Gold Medal game.

I'm more pissed about the "World" Series desu.

Y'all are welcome to get a team together. Or shit, in the spirit of "hands across the water," we'll send the the Jaguars.

Enjoy that.,

This makes no sense though. When the World Series was first played the MLB was 99% American.

>Only hood shit they seen is getting attacked with a butter knife.

Come to ends and say that rude boi, you coons have literally ruined America

Why does anyone care about this?

literally every major sport we have has Canadian teams except football

t. britbottle obsessed with america

Aren't the Jags unironically good this season?

rahh senpai uno ya dunkno

they're all over the place

Nigga, you cant handle real life hood shit.

We were fuckin raised in shit that looked like beruit while you fuckbois were sippin tea and tryna do work with butter knifes and cricket bats.

REMINDER

I dont think Galliec football or Aussie rules calls their league winners 'World Champions'. It's just an American thing

My american friend thinks they've got players ranked top 10 in the league in every position, they just have no chemistry.

Should I kill him?

NIGGA YOU BETTER HOL THE FUK UP TALKIN SHIT BOUT BEIRUT THINKIN U HOOD CAUSE YOU NIGGAS OVERDOSE ON WEED DON'T YALL TALK SHIT UNTIL YOU'VE LIVED THROUGH BOMBINGS AND WARS YOU CODDLED BRATS

>thinking those niggas could get it done on a cold night in Stoke

American coons are literally worst niggers on the planet.

euros absolutely btfo

And the jewish/liberal media glorifies anything niggers do, even if its minor things any race wouldnt see as an achievement, and then the mandem from europe or wherever have new idols! And they become niggers too

players from all across the world play in the MLB, its probably the most diverse of the big 4 sports in the US. Calling it the World Series isn't that bad.

Nigga dude that got lit in that video molested one of the nigga's sisters.

And I'd light up your busta ass the same. You can't see these hands bitch boy

Series like Cubs x Pinar del Río or SF Giants x Tokyo Giants when?

QED

yawn.

>jewish
You mean capitalist, whatever keeps the blame on the people not in power. Words are magic, everything is an opinion.

They really should do that. Be fun.

Britain blacks aren't as bad, crime stats are significantly low compared to American blacks

American black women are cancer, constantly crying about SJW and feminist bullshit

Yeah with different rules you fucking retard.

Even if the NFL would adapt to CFL rules, the Superb Owl winning team could beat the CFL's best 99% of the time.

why does it trigger brits the most?

Basketball is the only sport where they can truly call themselves world champions

hitting the gym isn't a sport

but those play in the NBA

It's just this one Brit who keeps shit-posting about the NFL. He's mad because he knows we're going to stick England with the Jaguars.

Good post

Why are you so obsessed with us? I don't give 2 shits about soccer but you Yuropoors can't go 2 minutes without mentioning us and our sports. I see we live in your head rent free.

>h-heh fucking fat Americans
>posts pictures of athletes
>UHMM WHAT THE FUCK STOP BEING NON FAT

You know, for someone who doesn't give 2 shits you sure were quick to come to this thread and bitch about muh yuropoors

I was the 70th post

>Implying you waited 69 posts before replying

>Yuros make thread after thread about us on an American website
>"lol you're the obsessed one"

>Immediately replies to the thread about how little he cares about Europeans or what they think of you
Sure showed them

>again "immediately replies"
>my first post was 70 posts in

Try another argument

Immediately when you saw it. Again
>Implying you waited 69 posts before replying
Why are you Americans so stupid?

Put together an American football team and come play an NFL team of your choice. Good luck.

Football
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_and_Canadian_football_leagues#Leagues_outside_North_America
Baseball
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organized_baseball_leagues
Ice Hockey
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ice_hockey_leagues#Eurasia
Basketball
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_basketball_leagues

so why do we keep beating europe in olympics with our shit tier atheletes?

america refers to canada and south america as well you down syndrome crooked tooth limey fuck

>needing assumptions for your argument

I'm posting substantial known facts you're posting assumptions because you have no other argument. I've been on spee for a good 45 minutes now and have run out of things to post so I came here.

Fuck off back to your containment board, weeb foreigners

all the weebs on Sup Forums are american,mexican and russians mostly. The rest of the world don't care about weebshit

If I'm the only person who does something in the world, then by default I'm the best in the world at it. Don't see how that's a complicated concept

do any aliens play in the NBA or NFL? didn't think so fry

>The real world hockey championship has always been the Winter Olympics Gold Medal game.

Wrong. Historically the top tier tournament was the Canada Cup. The full list of international hockey tournaments that matter

1976/1981/1984/1987/1991 Canada Cup
1996/2004 World Cup of Hockey
1998/2002/2006/2010/2014 Olympics

Why are Europeans so obsessed with American culture?