Americans will never find joy in watching international competitions and engaging in banter with rival countries in...

>americans will never find joy in watching international competitions and engaging in banter with rival countries in their favorite sport because no one gives a fuck about kneeling for 11 minutes
lel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_l-GvqjJC7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>because no one gives a fuck about kneeling for 11 minutes
had a good chuckle

>16 games a season
>11 minutes each
>16 x 11 = 176
>there is less action in an entire handegg season than that is in just two games of football

i'm sure they enjoy foreigners obsessing over them on Sup Forums though.

It's always a delight.

it feels so nice

We already do the best in the olympics. Who gives a shit about other international sports?

this

It's literally one guy winning 30 medals in swimming.

Boxing is fun

This tbqh

where do the other 90 come from then? Plus Phelps had like 7 medals or something this last olympics, he has 28 total and 23 gold

>30 minutes of advertisments
>5 minutes of kneeling
>10 minutes of players standing around
>2 minute of actual game play

More impressed by GBR's performance

Kazakhstan got more medals than (you) lmao

t. 0 world cups
lel

They're like an American colony.

>povertyball
if we gave a shit about that """"sport"""" we would dominate it too. If lebron james, russell westbrook, calvin johnson, jj watt, etc played soccer growing up instead of football/basketball they'd destroy everyone

There are doping tests in real football though

Yeah I'm sure third world nations like brazil, with their entire economy depending on it, would ban neymar or whoever the fuck they've got from playing if he popped on a test. Plus american athletes get tested like every two weeks or something along those lines, or before and after every competition in something like MMA

I have hockey, golf, baseball, and the Olympics. I'm good

>this stale argument every time

Any taller than 200cm and you'd be useless in football. Players who are between 186cm and 200cm are ideal for defenders or goalkeepers, but players who are well above 200cm like most basketballers are would be completely useless.

This is before we even get into the discussion that footballers do not need to be physically impressive to be elite, pic related. Basketball values physical abilities more than anything else, which is why blacks dominate it.

>that flag
What a cuck!

>liking a manlet sport
why don't you faggots just permanently switch to rugby, it's way cooler

Most profitable sports league in the world

Cricket and rugby are the only true British sports. Faggot ball was created by poofs who couldn't play rugby.

not really, they just spend a lot of money on all the low competition/low professionalism sports
kinda pathetic if you ask me

Don't we get 80% of our medals from horse riding/jumpig/dancing and rowers?

easy when customers are dumb amerifats

an horse is a athlete

Big lumps crashing into each other is boring. What makes football great is the potential for technique and creativity, which doesn't exist in any other ball sport

>dumb amerifats

If other countries are smarter, why don't they make more money?

かわいい絵

We actually won Rio if you discount womeme's """sports""" and participation prizes

Not jewish enough.

>if you discount the other half of the competition

Lmao. British women confirmed for shit

You guys keep acting like international competition is great but every time there is any you guys keep fucking complaining about it

Basketball, ice hockey (basically a ball sport), tennis, baseball, cricket, golf.

I can go on.

Soccer isn't special. It's a goal sport. Guys moving around a rectangle trying to get something into a net. There exists like 100 sports of that same design.

>Calling anything in soccer "action"

t. Has literally never seen a flea flicker in his life

Women's sports are a joke, there is literally no talent pool. The Women's Olympics should be its own event like the Paralympics

>which doesn't exist in any other ball sport
watch some basketball user, that's what I love so much about it

youtube.com/watch?v=_l-GvqjJC7g

>What makes football great is the potential for technique and creativity, which doesn't exist in any other ball sport

Arbitrarily restrict the usage of humanity's most technical and creative appendage and all of a sudden the simplest maneuvers become "technical" and "creative".

None of them require any technique except maybe ice hockey

So are """sports"""" that involve animals, and you took like 3 golds in that horse dancing crap.

>t.never watched anything but soccer

>baseball doesn't require any technique

Christ and you guys call Americans dumb

I am discounting golds won by our women too when I say we were the true Olympic champions in Rio

Seriously?

Do you know difficult is to develop the muscle memory, mechanics, body control to consistently hit an object traveling over 100mph? And to throw 100mph with pin point accuracy (as a pitcher) and from distances at over 250 feet away (as an outfielder)?

Cricket takes similar technique with some of its game actions obviously.

Or the precise mechanics needed to accurately hit a golf ball? To fade it, draw it, spin it?

How about developing the wide range of shots you need to become a successful tennis player?

This is what pisses people about soccer fans. Nothing about the sport is inherently more technical and creative than what exists in other sports.

>The play it with their feet! You know how unnatural that is!

So? There's also nothing natural about trying to hit objects moving 100+ plus miles per hour (scientists don't even know how the human brain can process the information needed to hit 100mph fastballs from 60 feet away).

>“It is believed that the brain assesses and understands the information about the pitch coming in (spin, velocity, and trajectory), makes a deliberate decision whether to proceed with the swing, and then decides upon a location to place the bat all while the pitch is on its way to the plate. While the human brain has the capability to work incredibly fast, it can’t quite work that fast.

>wanting rivalries with third world subhumans in the gayest sport known to man

No thanks Canada is good enough for me

It makes me feel so special, even in threads that have nothing to do with us some British guy will start screeching about how we can't appreciate chips and curry or something.

All our sports require more technique than kicking a ball around

>reddit spacing
>wall of text

>being a nigger weeb

>he wrote all this
Nothing compares to the technique required to use the ball in football.

US Men's Golds: 19

UK Men's Golds: 17 (Discounting horse dancing. The horse is the medal winner and it's not a sport).

Proof?

>reddit spacing meme

If I spaced it, how can it be a "wall of text," you dumb Kraut?

>wall of text
>at most 3 paragraphs
>Reddit spacing

Not only are you a newfag, you apparently have a sub 30 IQ

Brazil will never know the joy of building stadiums for an Olympics that don't sit and rust after the games end while the area is still rife with poverty

>not enjoying all sports
feels good never being bored

>>>/reddit/

Why are you telling us to go to your homepage?

>he doesn't live in the greatest country on Earth

Lol

Where did the reddit spacing meme come from? I've been on this shithole longer than I'd like to admit, and have only seen this meme crop up recently.

Would these idiots prefer to read actual walls of texts?

Reminder that "reddit spacing" is the most aesthetically pleasing way of replying on Sup Forums

Reddit spacing meme refers to idiots making awkward paragraphs.

More often than not it happens every single sentence.

Why do you do this?

I don't know.

Fuck off to reddit you ebin oldfag.

Rugby was created after soccer

>Reddit spacing meme refers to idiots making awkward paragraphs.

There's nothing awkward about about a paragraph break when moving to a new idea. Or simply out of courtesy of not wanting to unleash a wall of text on a poster, especially with how many people browse on phones and laptops with smaller screens.

>especially with how many people browse on phones
>unironically defending reddit spacing and phone cucks

>Unironically using the word unironically
>Overly concerned with what people browse on and how they format their posts.

Take

the

advice

in

your

reaction

Maybe if you pay attention to /hoc/ america is in the banter circle with leafs, finns, swedes, etc.

>reddit spacing
>used on Sup Forums for over five (5) years

What about John Fashanu

I thought reddit spacing was when you leave a gap before your reply like this

who do i trust, a neckbeard on a cartoon forum or a professional manager

fuck off texas

Strachan is an idiot, but Sup Forums is always wrong, so...

>redditspacing

fuck we are the by-population goats

Idk, Pakis seem to like them.

That post and Strachan's argument don't actually conflict.

desu wish i lived in the us so i could regularly watch and follow a team in nfl, nba and nhl.

hockey > basketball > football > am. football