0/9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

First round.

It's a shame that we don't have the logo on our jerseys

19/39

They do not exist.

I just noticed.it's the fake one.

Decent shot at the quarters

It depends of partitions

Very low, we are mental midgets. Lewandowski isn't even as hard of a carry as you'd think. We can only score at the start of halves.

best kit, but I don't want commie PZPN logo on the team's shirt

>we

Pls don't also start with that >muh heritage foolery like the Americans now
You're better than this, Canada

I'm Polish, no heritage bs, %100 Polish

Quarter Final, Semi Final if they get thier Shit together.

Putin will poison your players before allowing you to win

What a stupid thing to say, but expected from a German. Nationality is determined by blood, not geography. But I suppose you don't see it that way, with all your black and asian " Germans ". Pathetic.

They'll get a semi.

plane will crash in a forest before they even reach the stadium

If you left Europe, you are no longer European, easy as that.

If it hurts you so much, then return here, otherwise just live with the fact that you're a new world Canadian now and therefore a citizen of a country with no clearly defined racial structure.
The Brazilians seem to accept that fact, why can't you North Americans?

> if you left Europe you are no longer European

Ah I see, if a horse leaves its stables does it stop being a horse? If a horse is born in a garage does it become a car? What a stupid thing to say truly, this is why your country is declining rapidly. Blood is the only thing that matters when it comes to ethnicity, your " progressive " view is why your country is getting BLACKED and no one seems to mind.

If you're black and born in Germany, you're legally German

Me identifying with Poland so strongly, even though I live in Canada is exactly the type of nationalism Polish people have, and is the reason they won't ever die or be blacked.

Legally perhaps, but you aren't an actual German and can never be. Just as an African or Asian can't be British. You're born as whatever you are, and geography doesn't change that and neither does a piece of paper saying you are German.

I'm the same way, I am also Polish but just living here. Planning on moving to Poland after i finish my studies.

Quarters 20%
R16 60%
Knocked out from the Groups 20%

Lucky draw in my humble opinion while being pot 2 with pot 1 team being Romania. Denmark was honestly the only most decent team in the Group apart from them.

>Just as an African or Asian can't be British
It's worse when they say 'English'. You're not even an 'English' citizen, it doesnt work like that.

to be fair that draw was justice, Romania realistically should not even be pot 2, and mathematically, were in Pot 1, and then a friendly, that no matter what result we got in, knocked us out of pot 1 like days prior to the draw.

No Canada, it's you who is living in the melting pot.

There are 2 conditions you have to fulfill in order to be seen as truly German:

1. German citizenship
2. Ethnically European

You melting pot new worlders only recognize the legal first condition, therefore by choosing to live there you lose your Europeanness.

If someone thinks of a German, Swede, French, Italian, Pole, Englishman etc., he has a clear mental image of white person, just like the clear mental image of a black person when thinking about Nigeria, Congo or Kenya etc.

But Canada, US, Brazil and all new world countries don't have that, you are a nation with a collection of races, a whole new identity that replaced your former ones.

Your destiny is to mix with other ethnicities, contribute to the melting pot that is the new world.
You are not European anymore.

Sup Forums please go

The g*rms brought this on themselves and are too cucked to do anything about it. On the contrary they are enforcing this shit on their neighbors because >muh nazi past

Don't forget we will be in pot 1 in the finals

Thank you based FIFA rankings

Actually Canada isn't a melting pot, it's a cultural mosaic. That is pretty common knowledge. Very few people here identify as " Canadian " if you must know. Almost everyone is "x-Canadian" ( Polish-Canadian for example ) in their own eyes.

The prime minister himself said that we are a post national state. I rejected the idea of calling myself Canadian, because I realized that word has no meaning. Nothing tangible behind it past geography, which is pretty pathetic. And no, I am Polish, just as the other user is Polish. Also I am just here to finish university, then I am leaving to Poland. I can't stand the social climate in this shithole.

Germany is a strange country, 40% of kids born there last year weren't ethnically German. At this rate they are going to slowly replace themselves with MENA migrants. It's a strange suicide, through social engineering.

is there rules about 1 team from each region or something in a group?

Well where do you draw the line?
Americans aren't "american" unless they're native americans?

If you plan to return to Europe, then that's obviously different.

And also 80% of the migrants we get are European (Polish are the biggest group btw), so we're not getting replaced by MENA migrants but become more diversely white.
Inner-European migration has been happening for literally thousand years.

Ro16 with a lucky draw.
To anyone saying Quarters or possible Semis: this isn't your shitty ass euros, memes get eliminated early when they obviously deserve to.

>Germany is a strange country, 40% of kids born there last year weren't ethnically German.

most of those were other white europeans who will integrate seemlessly within a generation

also dont give us that "cultural mosaic" crap

This is Poland's best team since they came 3rd at the world cup. Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski, and Zielinski are not memes

Lewa to be top goalscorer in the tournament, but QFs otherwise.

Yeah, I view the ones who have lost their heritage with great pity. Because they have lost an important part of their story.

I agree that it isn't as bad if it's white europeans, because in a few generations they will eventually mix into the population and become " German ". That has been happening since the start of time in Europe.

The issue is when visibly non European people come en masse and start mixing. Then you start to see the decline in the volk.

> cultural mosaic crap

It's the truth though, USA is a melting pot. Canada is not.

ethnicity is race/genetics + culture
Canadians mongrels have neither being polish