Why did the dude like white russians so much? Was he a communist?

Why did the dude like white russians so much? Was he a communist?

He likes milky farts.

they're great.

Because he was baked all the time and White Russians taste like chocolate milkshake whilst still having a high alcohol content.

They're actually really good if you wanna sate your appetite for something sweet and have a drink at the same time. Most drinks are acidic, but the cream gives it a nice base.

getting wasted on them is quite tiresome

You don't get wasted on cocktails, that's what shot glasses are for and beer if you got the time.
kids these days cant just enjoy a drink, gotta get wasted as fast as possible.

We know the Dude was anti-fascist because he used 'fascist' as an insult, but he probably received government benefits since he didn't seem to have a job. This seems hypocritical to me. The Dude's theoretical welfare benefits have to be acquired through force, which is fascist. Maybe the Dude sees taxes as a necessarily evil to give power to the powerless. He is quite possibly some variation of communist. Perhaps a Marxist-Sargonist.

I only drink White Russians and Old Fashioneds

autism

White Russian is actually not a Russian drink.

Besides, Vodka almost certainly originated from Poland, regardless of the lies the Russians may tell.

Milk is acidic

>You don't get wasted on cocktails

Fucking this, I'm surprised with the rise of IPAs that more people don't try to enjoy their drinks.

What's the fucking point of drinking alcohol without the purpose of getting drunk or at the very least a decent buzz? Don't tell me you retards actually enjoy the flavor

>tfw they will reply to this post seriously

>Don't tell me you retards actually enjoy the flavor
i assume you prefer pepsi.

t. college freshman who only drinks keystone and natural ice

No it's not you fucking retard, they add calcium carbonate to american milk to raise the ph above 7.
Don't you dare shit on pepsi. Shit cunt.

nah I don't its gross too and nice avoiding the question
I've had IPAs and Stouts that are supposed to be good and I'll agree that they're better than cheap beer, but they still taste like shit.

Go back to r*ddit

just drink guinness

White Russian is a woman's drink. It's the candy bar of alcoholic drinks. It's sugary, sweet, syrupy, and creamy. Not the kind of drink you want to be drinking if you intend to get a buzz going. Mixing milk and alcohol is a good way to make sour curdled milk. Try to imagine what a belly full of that is going to feel like.

The dude is an sweet, easy, laid back guy, just like his drink of choice. That choice of drink is just a metaphorical instrument to help paint a more vivid picture of his personality in the minds of the audience.

He was clearly a Trump supporter

>Not the kind of drink you want to be drinking if you intend to get a buzz going.
Who does this beyond their teenage years though.

My drink of choice is a Negroni because I like my drinks strong, complex, and slightly bitter.

>South Americans.

itt: underage potheads who've never been to a bar or mixed a proper drink in there life.

Just how many people do you believe mature beyond their teenage years, user? Because you might be mistaken.

>tfw my favorite drinks are white russians and long islands

I get your point, but getting at least a little buzz going at boring house parties or family events where people drink is good for my mental health. Boredom bores me.

>tfw my favorite drinks are martinis and margaritas

rum is subjectively the only good tasting alcohol. all beer is shit

What if I'm completely woke that I've never smoked or drank anything?

You've never had a Moscow Mule/Dark And Stormy? Or a real Margarita (Lime Juice, Cointreau, Tequila). Shit is madly delicious. In fact a Bloody Mary doesn't taste right unless it has Vodka in it.

I mean of course I drink to get inebriated. But there are times I want to just taste those things.

It never fails to amaze me how these neckbeard images all look identical to me despite being different people.

Lol look at this nigger

Wtf is going on in this thread.
We need a drinks board to clean this shit up.

How do I make a good Bloody Mary

Why drink at all then?
People drink to get intoxicated

>tfw friend keeps ordering whiskey sours and long island iced teas to act like he can handle his alcohol after years of pussying out on drinking with us
>tfw other friend is trying to act like an alcohol expert for drinking stouts and IPAs despite only drinking shit like Mike's Hard lemonade up until last year
at this point I just drink anything I get

Dude is an heir to the Rubik's Cube fortune.

Don't fall for the spicy meme (just go regular instead), it makes the drink taste like shit and comes back to haunt you later
>mfw had a bloody mary with rum instead of vodka last year

p-post a picture of yourself user-chan

As a worthless drunk, stoned bathrobe owner, this post right here.

The entire movie was an allegory for class struggle.

>russians
>white
nice me.eme

>Bowl of cocoa puffs
>Mix a white russian
>Pour it on top
>Eat it whilst drinking Jameson and Coffee

It's a good drink that goes down smoothly.

Smoking (either joints or cigs) with any beverage with milk or is hot is actually delicious.

>never had a white russian
>really want to try 1 now

If I were to drink more alcohol after drinking 1 standard white russian, think I'd be alright? From experience you usually have a bad time with alcohol if you fill your stomach with too much other contents ontop of alcy

I don't know how anyone can enjoy the taste of beer but some cocktails taste pretty great.

>neckbeard in his basement thinks hes being cool by taking his body on a nose dive to diabetes.
Kid go straight edge or go home.

sometimes I forget that alchie logic doesn't make sense to everybody

kek you are the nigger who is too poor who has a proper drink and has to get wasted as fast as possible to cope with your shit nigger life

>he doesn't exclusively drink Bim Jean Burgen

>not experimenting with different forms of consciousness/inebriation.

of course moderation is the key, but I don't trust anyone who said they've never had a drink

how the hell do people just drink spirits without mixing it with anything. it tastes like acid.

Craft beer sucks.

By not being 15 year Olds who steal from their dads alcohol cabinet.

>Stouts taste like shit
You have the palette of a child.
I like to maintain a buzz. But buzz is not required to enjoy a tasty beverage.

White Russians fucking rule

having testicles helps

Well Vodka & Kool-Aid, it's where it's at.

Drinking and eating things that taste like shit does not make you a man. In fact it makes you look as if you're compensating for something.

If you can't manage to enjoy a cup of coffee without adding shit you are allowed to have no opinion on what should be considered tasty in a beverage.

it kind of does. Kids always want to just eat candy over other foods. Women are kids so they always want sweet alcohol. Men actually drink enough sweet alcohol to get the nasty hangovers it gives you

Have you ever had those miracle berries (i think thats what theyre called) they form a film on your tongue so everything tastes sweeter. Tried it with Guinness and it tasted exactly like a chocolate milkshake. Drank about 5 in the span of an hour and was GONE

I prefer an old fashioned.

They only taste like shit to individuals who should be treated like children.

>People drink to get intoxicated
You do. I don't. The buzz is a bonus if I'm drinking an alcoholic beverage.

He has family from Belarus. It's an American "muh heritage" thing.

In that case he's probably an-cap. Verdict: not a communist.

>he likes his coffee like he likes his women

> The buzz is a bonus if I'm drinking an alcoholic beverage

he probably got 90% of his calories from it. it was his ensure.

beer alcoholics are the same way. they don't like to eat much because they get all their calories from beer.

Stouts will fuck you up, they also happen to be tasty if you don't have the palette of a teenage girl.
Sure. They cost a bit more, but I've got a decent buzz after a few while rejects are still buying pitchers of flavorless pbr and I'm still enjoying my shit.

Trust me, most alcoholics aren't shall you say giving a fuck about their caloric intake.

Yup. Bagged and in my freezer.

I am American but dont hold it against me

I take it you disagree.

Poor Sargon

The reason they don't eat is to obtain empty stomach gains.

No way user, a cognac is delicious.

user no one drinks a bloody mary for the taste, it's just a great excuse for some day drinking.

>that faggot who calls your drink 'swill' and says 'philistine' but is way too ugly and stupid to ever actually be superior to anyone

>As a worthless drunk
>As a worthless
>As a
>AS A

Look, everyone always says "go back to redd*t" to people with dumb opinions. But when you come across something as blatant as someone posting a low effort "as a _____, this is my opinion" is LITERALLY IN EVERY FUCKING REDD*T THREAD. This is the sign of a redd*tor. These are the people you all should be telling to go back.

Making Guinness stew is delicious and GOAT cold weather comfort food.

Americans make shitty beer is a meme. Majority of Americans enjoy shitty beer is a truth though.
There are plenty of great brews in amreeki.

>because he used 'fascist' as an insult
The dude just repeats shit he's heard before.

>coffee in the freezer

>trust fund kid
>an cap
It checks out.

>I don't like the tastes of Bloody Mary's so no one does.
kys

>Getting offended because someone called PBR shit.
It's the drink of hipsters, alcoholics that haven't hit rock bottom yet, and queers that don't know shit about beer.

Cry about it my little Daisy duked darlin.

>You do. I don't.

Then you're a pussy. Drink water instead.

>The buzz is a bonus if I'm drinking an alcoholic beverage

Then take half a shot and drink something that isn't fermented, you trying to be like daddy thickman. How dare you sip beer like it's scrumptious.

I can down straight vodka on an empty stomach and feel fine. I think you'll be okay.

>How dare you sip beer like it's scrumptious.
Drink better beer.

To each his own, but nothing beats Kentucky bourbon.

user its not really the thing you want to mix. Or even drink too much of. Barfing up kahlua and curdled cream is just a wonderful way to ruin your night, and give you a gag reflex at the sight of one.