Ok Turds you got 10 minutes to explain how your national sport isn't the gayest thing on Earth

Ok Turds you got 10 minutes to explain how your national sport isn't the gayest thing on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5HrPN4VwBA

>3:05
>Top goes through pants and grabs dick of bottom
>caresses bottoms chest and whispers sweet nothings in his ear
>Bottom clearly more aroused than he's ever been before has to remove the sweat from his brow

So after realizing this shit was quite possibly just tradition and not gay I decided to some research.

>Unlike Olympic wrestling, oil wrestling matches may be won by achieving an effective hold of the kisbet. Thus, the pehlivan aims to control his opponent by putting his arm through the latter's kisbet.
(Translator note: Kisbet is turkish for hotpants)

But then I found a slight contradiction:

>Turkish wrestlers started covering themselves according to Islamic law (between the navel and the knees) after the 10th century.

So the win condition is to hold their pants so they can't move. But for CENTURIES they didn't even have the pants, so they didn't even have a win condition they were just rolling around naked in oil. I can only draw 1 conclusion from this

Much like Capoeira was taught as a "dance" to skirt around martial arts rules, Turkish Oil Wrestling was developed as a "sport" to skirt around anti-fag laws.

Final proof?

>In the Ottoman Empire, wrestlers learned the art in special schools called tekke (????), which were not merely athletic centres, but also spiritual centres.
>"""spiritual centres"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D2keIfaPHgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>"""spiritual centres"""
tekkes were like religious schools

And I agree it looks pretty gay, but it is not really our national sport. Only north-west areas of turkey care about it.

>but it is not really our national sport. Only north-west areas of turkey care about it.

It's one of those sports that you only care if you are profesionally invested in it.

You just say no homo

>loliposteditagain
sage

Turk here, I have no explanation and I don't want to talk about it. I just pretend this sport does not exist.

>turk here
>in the netherlands
fuck you

It's only gay if you cum

Fuck off back to turkey

it's not gay if balls don't touch each other

perfectly normal and progressive

optaffen kut turk

its how they get out of national service

Maybe they are trying to be like europeans of today

Nothing gay about some bro tugging

It’s actually pretty alpha to grab a weaker male by his cock

Better take ur afrikaaners in first

There's nothing wrong with being gay

So rude

turks can be imprisoned or killed for being gay, nothing wrong with it - but they have to disguise their activies, clearly

Only if the penis is feminine and you pound that boypussy afterwards.

gib closeted, self-hating, and physically abusive turk bf now.

Any anglo country would gladly take them in but the Jews wont allow it

>grandpa was a pro oil wrestler
>he probably had sex with grandma as my dad looks like grandpa

checkmate adheists :dd

Why elect em. Then ur problems an memes should be with them.
Muslims wont be comin as refugees if u didnt bomb em.

sex

>se’x

einmal döner mit alles

but he probably cried all the time during the disgusting hetero sex

>why do you always have the lights off when we make love, and why do you call me Mohammed during sex?

This is so gay they even put gay music to it

youtu.be/D2keIfaPHgw